future of the ww division...

gspdynasty

ok is it just me' date=' or does anyone see ben saunders as the possible future of the ww division?

i know alota people are thinking paulo thiago, daley, alves, etc. are the future. but i just really see saunders as a threat..[/quote']

So your assuming GSP ( 28 yrs old ) will be either retireing or moving up soon?

Saunders is 26 and 6'3" so I cant see him being able to make weight much longer and may be forced to move up to MW, but none of the current WW's can or will ever challenge GSP

So your assuming GSP ( 28 yrs old ) will be either retireing or moving up soon?

Saunders is 26 and 6'3" so I cant see him being able to make weight much longer and may be forced to move up to MW, but none of the current WW's can or will ever challenge GSP[/QUOT

Besides GSP of course...and Saunders will proceed to contend in the MW division then if he has to move up

Killa B is more like a honey bee...No killer instinct. He is a tier 3 MW and definitely not a contender for the belt. He will get KO'd by Ellenberger. Has the height' date=' but really that's about it. Missed the mark on this pick, sorry![/quote']

The first man to knock Marcus Davis out has no killer instinct?!? And plus he's a WW. I don't think Saunders will ever challenge the very best at 170 as whenever an opponent lets their hands go he curls up into a standing fetal position and he doesn't use his length to the best of his ability. Unless he gets the clinch he isn't great on his feet but he's got a solid ground game. I think Ellenberger has the game to defeat Saunders as he is heavy handed and will come straight at Ben.

Archived