fatso

legionarivs6

i think he has a chance against struve. every week people thought' date=' "oh he will lose because his crucifix wont work again." well it did against kimbo, and mcsweeney. then he proceeded to own schaub![/quote']

True but did you see the knot on the side of his head from kimbo. Just damn. Tho nelson is a very well rounded fighter, I would like to see how a young struve handles an opponent like him. Those saying struve is going to win easy just watch him and paul, where he just rushes in and you can see whats coming a mile away. Just bc nelson is fat doesnt take anything away from him, what about butterbean????

True but did you see the knot on the side of his head from kimbo. Just damn. Tho nelson is a very well rounded fighter' date=' I would like to see how a young struve handles an opponent like him. Those saying struve is going to win easy just watch him and paul, where he just rushes in and you can see whats coming a mile away. Just bc nelson is fat doesnt take anything away from him, what about butterbean????[/quote']

I agree (except the Butterbean thing) Nelson is pretty nimble for a fat guy. He has good footwork and decent boxing with an active jab. I have watched a lot of his old fights since I heard he was fighting Struve, and I admit I was selling him a bit short. I don't think he will be able to control Struve on the ground like most of his opponents. His chin looked ok but not great. My biggest concern would be cardio, he looked extremely gassed when Arlovski knocked him out. This should be a very entertaining fight, I have Struve by submission late 2nd.

Archived