what did tito said to coleman?

doubleindemnity

What happened with the mark coleman interview after the fight what did tito said to coleman?

ortiz accused colemans' mother of wearing army boots & swimming out to meet returning troop ships .. or something like that, .. it may have been a bit more vulgar, .. in addition, the somewhat usually shy & prudish mrs ortiz flipped mark the boyd ...

Hmm funny how they never interview the loosers and all of a sudden they interview coleman a muffled voice is heard, and a prompt by joe rogan reveals it is tito to the audience, make your own conclusions as to why the ufc would want to build up fights between has beens instead of pushing new tallent ? although i have no idea what he said,

Hmm funny how they never interview the loosers and all of a sudden they interview coleman a muffled voice is heard' date=' and a prompt by joe rogan reveals it is tito to the audience, make your own conclusions as to why the ufc would want to build up fights between has beens instead of pushing new tallent ? although i have no idea what he said,[/quote']

Coleman got released so obviously thats not true.

ortiz accused colemans' mother of wearing army boots & swimming out to meet returning troop ships .. or something like that' date=' .. it may have been a bit more vulgar, .. in addition, the somewhat usually shy & prudish mrs ortiz flipped mark the boyd ...[/quote']

And I think Coleman said he saw Tito's wife in a movie like that.

Hmm funny how they never interview the loosers and all of a sudden they interview coleman a muffled voice is heard' date=' and a prompt by joe rogan reveals it is tito to the audience, make your own conclusions as to why the ufc would want to build up fights between has beens instead of pushing new tallent ? although i have no idea what he said,[/quote']

Actually they do interview the losers quite often...not everytime, but in a lot of the bigger fights they do. So there goes your cracked out theory...plus Coleman was released....not everything is a conspiracy.

Actually they do interview the losers quite often...not everytime' date=' but in a lot of the bigger fights they do. So there goes your cracked out theory...plus Coleman was released....not everything is a conspiracy.[/quote']

haha i think you ruined their theory too soon.. MMA won't be the same for em!

After listening to that tito coleman confrontation about 100 times, I came to the conclusion that tito either said "you ancient mother f-er" or "you ain't s**t mother f-er". Either way, Tito is a tool. I have zero respect for him. And weighing in at 155, I am willing to fight Tito. As long as I'm able to connect with one good shot before getting beat up, it would be worth it. I HATE TITO!!!

After listening to that tito coleman confrontation about 100 times' date=' I came to the conclusion that tito either said "you ancient mother f-er" or "you ain't s**t mother f-er".[b'] Either way, Tito is a tool. I have zero respect for him.[/b] And weighing in at 155, I am willing to fight Tito. As long as I'm able to connect with one good shot before getting beat up, it would be worth it. I HATE TITO!!!

I hear ya bro...

not only is tito "chicken-legs" ortiz a TOOL!

im surprized he got his "saintly" wife pregos :eek:

1) he claims to have had a bad back for many years.

2) its obvious he has also been juicing for many years.

3) he has I.P.S. (Inverted pe-nis syndrome) from juicing.

I HATE TITO TOO!! :mad:

Archived