Sign in to follow this  
170lbking

Jardine is going to KO Bader

Does anyone else believe that Keith Jardine is going to KO Bader? IMO I think Bader gets handled by Jardine and the ref either stops it or Bader gets knocked out. I?m excited for this one.

... & john wayne will rise from his grave' date=' put on a pink g-string & dance the hokey-pokey @ mandalay-bay ... :confused:[/quote']

well, there's probably more of a chance of this happening lol

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

Bader looked sloppy and out of shape against Red. Plus, Jardine needs this win WAY more than Bader. Jardine could be fighting for his future in the UFC. Jardine will win by first round TKO.

C'mon guys, do you seriously think that Keith "the dean of glass jaws" Jardine is going to win this fight???? JEEEEZ!!! He will get owned by Bader and become the 205 stepping stone he was always meant to be........

C'mon guys' date=' do you seriously think that Keith "the dean of glass jaws" Jardine is going to win this fight???? JEEEEZ!!! He will get owned by Bader and become the 205 stepping stone he was always meant to be........[/quote']

true .. jardines herky-herky style gets timed easily, very vulnerable to short punches (houston & thiago),

I would assume bader is training to exploit same ...

He will get owned by Bader and become the 205 stepping stone he was always meant to be........

False, if he losses this one he will most likely be taking a break from the UFC, whether he wants to or not.

For some reason Jardine makes for a lot of interesting matchups, and this should be another one, IMO. It's youth vs. experience, wrestling vs. stand up...predictability vs. who-knows-what.

Should be fun.

... & john wayne will rise from his grave' date=' put on a pink g-string & dance the hokey-pokey @ mandalay-bay ... :confused:

darth by crumble-deathation ![/quote']

........ uhhh ok.. and then everyone in the crowd will get a free pickle

i can see Jardine winning by TKO, but I can see Bader winning by KO...I hear everyone saying Jardine has a glass jaw, but he survived 3 rounds with Rampage...he should be able to earn a decision over Bader at least...

Keith Jardine has 21 professional fights he only knocked out 2 people one being forest. That was four years ago. When forest was a real amateur four years ago.

I guess it is possible if he uses rashads arms and chin.

I believe Jardine will win because this is a kind of early fight for bader to take at this stage in his career. I believe he might be moving up too fast.

No, Bader is taking this fight at a good point in his career. And he's more than capable of winning this fight comfortably. Even if Jardine DOES win this fight (which he won't) where does that put him, he'll never NEVER N E V E R be good enough to win the title or even be top 5 in the division.

Bader is undefeated and Jardine is fighting to stay in the UFC.

Bader is gonna win early cause if Jardine doesnt get Ko'd in the first he will ALWAYS get the nod from the judges. IDK why either.

He shouldnt be in the UFC anymore.

I also think that Jardine will get pink slipped after another loss. Tough league to be in. His hurky jerky kickboxing isn't fooling anyone anymore. While I still count Jardine as a tough fighter. He's peaked and if anything is starting to slide away from success.

Bader on the other hand is still evolving. His wrestling is excellent, which means he gets to choose where the fight takes place. He's also got an anvil of a right hand that could end this thing early if techno viking makes a mistake.

All in all, I think Bader is the favorite. Watch my picks go up in smoke with a Jardine win. LOL, we'll see... Pink slips or more chances. Jardine is in the cauldron now!

Bader looked sloppy and out of shape against Red. Plus' date=' Jardine needs this win WAY more than Bader. Jardine could be fighting for his future in the UFC. Jardine will win by first round TKO.[/quote']

first rd. tko??!!?? you serious? no way, bader knows jardine is better than schafer and will have trained accordingly. bader ko rd. 2

Does anyone else believe that Keith Jardine is going to KO Bader? IMO I think Bader gets handled by Jardine and the ref either stops it or Bader gets knocked out. I?m excited for this one.

And your point is? Tell us something that we dont already know.

does anyone else believe that keith jardine is going to ko bader? Imo i think bader gets handled by jardine and the ref either stops it or bader gets knocked out. I?m excited for this one.

+100

... & john wayne will rise from his grave' date=' put on a pink g-string & dance the hokey-pokey @ mandalay-bay ... :confused:

darth by [b']crumble-deathation[/b] !

i'm gonna need a definition on this, i'm turning it into Webster's unabridged dictionary

While nothing would make me more happy,then 2 see Bader get ko'd.I'm just not real confident that that will be the outcome.While Keith can win a stick n move stand up fight over Bader with low leg kicks slowing down the shot.Keith is in a tough spot,he knows that if Bader wants to go to the ground there is not much Keith can do about it,so with that in mind if this fight is on the ground alot,i would think that Jardine will be on the bottom and has a chance of sub'n Bader.If Keith wins(which i hope he does) i think it will be a armbar 2nd rd.

Bader is going to shoot as soon as he ****** tweaks and then GnP all day!

Hope I don't get banned for that! I had no idea that word was so inappropriate. All apologies.

Bader looked sloppy and out of shape against Red. Plus' date=' Jardine needs this win WAY more than Bader. Jardine could be fighting for his future in the UFC. Jardine will win by first round TKO.[/quote']

I think he gassed himself out trying to put Red away. Oh, and Schafer ain't no joke.

I think that if Jardine can get Bader to the ground, which is a big IF, that he can submit Bader. Bader looks really uncomfortable on the ground. He doesn't even want to try to do ground and pound versus the Jiu Jitsu opponents, and while his striking is okay, he isn't superb. Honestly Jardine is a huge test for Bader. If Bader catches him flush it will be night over. It's hard to catch Jardine though, as he does all sorts of funky faints and wades his body at his opponents.

I think Jardine is going to beat Bader. Not because Bader sucks, just because he has no real ground skills, and that really plays against a wrestler that is as gifted as Bader is. If Bader had half the ground skills that Matt Hughes has, he'd be near unstoppable at LHW.

jardine will win because no-one thinks he will.

hmmmm ponders...I think Wandy killed Jardine on the inside, now all we see is 6 feet plus of could have been

Yep, seems more like a chance of this happening to me. Jardine is gonna get handled again and get a reminder of why he isn't even a fraction as good as he thinks he is.

Nah he will win and will be tweaking your nip-ples til 112

Haha, we will know for sure in 4 nights...

I am excited, lol, more for my first ever sig bet than the actual fight maybe.

Nah, I am more excited to see Jardine faceplant.

Err I think Jardine can win, but by KO? Nah, more like Split Decision at best...

or jardine will KO bader.