Member awards

ForrestGriffinFan101

What!!! Kable the funniest person in this forum. No one laughs at Kable jokes but himself. Fast & KFM are the funny person around.

Then KRYME the sensible guy' date=' what makes him sensible? Is that due to he reply in all post in this forum. Lol.

I agree on AK.

Only Fedor fans hate SCO[/quote']

+1

Ryno_McNasty - Most Annoying :P

What!!! Kable the funniest person in this forum. No one laughs at Kable jokes but himself. Fast & KFM are the funny person around.

Then KRYME the sensible guy' date=' what makes him sensible? Is that due to he reply in all post in this forum. Lol.

I agree on AK.

Only Fedor fans hate SCO[/quote']

KRYME is the most sensible because everything he says is usually correct. I'm not a Fedor fan and I don't enjoy SCO's presence. I dont exactly hate the guy but he's really stubborn.

Ooops I forgot.

Award for boring guys: Happy Hammer' date=' ooops Hamer (Heymer) & Ares9936 or whatever is that number.

Charming guy around: Berserker. Peace berserker. lol[/quote']

Thanks Raffles, always nice to be recognised. I'll have to try and shake off the boring tag somehow, maybe if I stop posting threads about Lesnar and try to cut back on the Lesnar threads and also give up on the best P4P (or Lesnar) threads............oh, wait, that's not me.

Most likely to post because he can't talk due to a mouthful of Lesnar :- Truffle SomeHand(or however you spell it).

He is right about Beserker though.

Funniest Person Award: Kable

Most Sensible Person: KRYME

Most Loved Person: AK

Most Hated: SCO

If you have any other nominees please add

most sensible:JADE/happyhamer/ares9139

most loved: JADE

most hated:AK/sco/raffy-handsome/legopig

most cant admit when he's wrong:alpha-omega

most likely to shoot you on site:Cryptic-Soldier/kevbo-jones

most blind faith and bloody mindedness:FAST

best thread ever:JJW for random hotties anyone who dissagrees is either gay or a girl.

Archived