Bisping best of all time!

bobdogg

Bisping should be put in the UFC hall of fame for his outstanding fights. he is always outclassing his opponents and handles them like a teen popping zits. he is the best P4P fighter of all time and to have ever lived. one day soon he will deafeat Anderson Silva with ease like the fight should have never been matched up. The fight with Dan Henderson was a giant set up and it was obvious Bisping was overcoming Dan with his outstanding stand up and take downs. BISPING FOR LIFE!! bobdogg OUT-------

Just great! I remember the bar I was at jumped out of their seats when Hendo landed that punch! ****ing awesome!

I'm sure eople all over the country jumped out of their seats when they saw that big right hand land on Bisping's jaw, while people over the pond saw the same event and sulked.

I was pretty damn excited. Mouthy, ****y english prick. Who has Bisping fought?

Rashad, Hamill, Henderson. What were the outcomes?

Who has Wanderlei fought?

Rampage (3x won 2x), Liddell, Henderson (2x), Jardine, CroCop, Sakuraba... Need i continue

Another best fighter thread.....When the hell are you guys gonna wake up and realize Tim Sylvia is the greatest fighter to ever walk the earth....Ohio just told the legendary Wes Sims that he couldnt fight Sylvia because he wouldnt be any competiton

Two words...... Kenneth...... Allen......... I hope this answers your p4p questions

It's very funny that everyone says he's a Brit' date=' because he has a brit accent and lives in England you would expect that he is British, but he is actually German. He was only born and raised in England.[/quote']

ummm last I checked when your born somewhere and raised somewhere....your from there.

Bisping should be put in the UFC hall of fame for his outstanding fights. he is always outclassing his opponents and handles them like a teen popping zits. he is the best P4P fighter of all time and to have ever lived. one day soon he will deafeat Anderson Silva with ease like the fight should have never been matched up. The fight with Dan Henderson was a giant set up and it was obvious Bisping was overcoming Dan with his outstanding stand up and take downs. BISPING FOR LIFE!! bobdogg OUT-------

Best whiny Brit of all-time

ur way too h0m0 for Bis bro. i wouldnt even put him on the p4p list. and as far as beating silva, no chance. the Hendo fight was no set up, Bis jus got knocked the F^$k out

This some kind of joke?? he ant even won anything at all oh ya TUF LOL

this coming from a brit to lol

I'm sure eople all over the country jumped out of their seats when they saw that big right hand land on Bisping's jaw' date=' [b']while people over the pond saw the same event and sulked.[/b]I was pretty damn excited. Mouthy, ****y english prick. Who has Bisping fought?

Rashad, Hamill, Henderson. What were the outcomes?

Who has Wanderlei fought?

Rampage (3x won 2x), Liddell, Henderson (2x), Jardine, CroCop, Sakuraba... Need i continue

I sulked, damn.

and yes Wandy's record is more impressive, I dont think anybody is saying different but that doesnt mean Bisping isnt at his level, its not like Bisping has been struggling with the lower level fighters, you could also make the argument that he won the Rashad fight and he is a former champ.

^ Obvious troll is obvious.

At least AK puts some thought into it...

I actually think that one day he could be put in the Hall of Fame, maybe not for his fighting accomplishments but for what he has done for the sport, if Bisping never won TUF then its highly unlikely that the UFC would have been successful when they first come over here, and as the UK was the start of the UFC's worldwide growth, who knows maybe in years to come people will look back and realise Bisping was the man who made it all possible, with a little help from Dana and co.

yea i seen that also, he had dan right where he wanted him until he went to block that right hand with his chin... i was actually feelin sorry for hendo up until he landed that desperation right hand

• 6 months later...

:D

It's very funny that everyone says he's a Brit' date=' because he has a brit accent and lives in England you would expect that he is British, but he is actually German. He was only born and raised in England.[/quote'] I thought he was a POLISH count... Hens the nick name Michael "the c?nt" Bisping.

Interesting fact: Did you know the English royal family is of German descent, and not too long ago spoke only german to each other (within the family)?

yeah right! even you know what you just wrote is garbage.

Archived