Sign in to follow this  
Msandi

Man Utd rule + lol at Liverpool

So tuesday was the day i was dreading, after watching man utd getting nailed 3-0 in the 07 champions league seme-final by ac milan, and utd hadn't scored at the san siro against milan, so the odds were against utd and when ronaldinho scored in the 2nd min i thought the heartache would carry on, but boy was i wrong, ma boi rooney ran the show and by the 75th min it was 1-3 at the san siro, this was turning out to be a great night until rafael got stupid and the ref got ****ish, final result 2-3 away to ac milan. what a result, utd just need a draw at old trafford then the quarter finals are next...

.....well liverpool, where do i start? lol when watching the united game i wondered who liverpool were playing, i even went to the uefa site any they weren't on, then i realised they're in the gimmick version of the champions league haha and they're playing tonight against some Romanians or Cpyriots...i dunno....

so people believe it, Manchester United rule the football world and they'll be in the Champsions League final for the 3rd year in a row, this time unlike last year, they'll win, and win the Premier League as well..............any arsenal fans in town?

i watched the Arsenal game :P the Porto goals were some of the dumbest things I've ever seen happening.

And don't be delusional. If you guys aren't careful, Milan WILL kick your asses in Old Trafford.

i watched the Arsenal game :P the Porto goals were some of the dumbest things I've ever seen happening.

And don't be delusional. If you guys aren't careful' date=' Milan WILL kick your asses in Old Trafford.[/quote']

yeah the arsenal/porto game was funny, porto's 2nd was abit harsh but it made me laugh yeah

haha after we kicked their asses in their own backyard? don't think so mate, rooney hatrick, beckham gets bottled.....bellamy style lol

So tuesday was the day i was dreading' date=' after watching man utd getting nailed 3-0 in the 07 champions league seme-final by ac milan, and utd hadn't scored at the san siro against milan, so the odds were against utd and when ronaldinho scored in the 2nd min i thought the heartache would carry on, but boy was i wrong, ma boi rooney ran the show and by the 75th min it was 1-3 at the san siro, this was turning out to be a great night until rafael got stupid and the ref got ****ish, final result 2-3 away to ac milan. what a result, utd just need a draw at old trafford then the quarter finals are next...

.....well liverpool, where do i start? lol when watching the united game i wondered who liverpool were playing, i even went to the uefa site any they weren't on, then i realised they're in the gimmick version of the champions league haha and they're playing tonight against some Romanians or Cpyriots...i dunno....

so people believe it, Manchester United rule the football world and they'll be in the Champsions League final for the 3rd year in a row, this time unlike last year, they'll win, and win the Premier League as well..............any arsenal fans in town?[/quote']

You can't be a real football fan if you didn't even know Liverpool got knocked out of the Champions League. And anyone who supports Man Utd are ****s

You can't be a real football fan if you didn't even know Liverpool got knocked out of the Champions League. And anyone who supports Man Utd are ****s

Think that is what he is implying.

How come the C word isnt blocked on here, twice in one thread.

Also Msandi, please quit laughing about players getting bottled whilst on the pitch, its not a funny matter and completely unnecessary. Not being argumentative for a change (cant stand 'pool either) just dont find the ugly side of the game appealing.

well noooo, dude i watched the fiorentina game where they raped liverpool at anfield, and even if i didn't know about them getting ko'd from the champions league doesn't mean i'm not a real footy fan coz who gives a **** about liverpool? no one...

Think that is what he is implying.

How come the C word isnt blocked on here' date=' twice in one thread.

Also Msandi, [b']please quit laughing about players getting bottled whilst on the pitch[/b], its not a funny matter and completely unnecessary. Not being argumentative for a change (cant stand 'pool either) just dont find the ugly side of the game appealing.

i was only kiddin about beckham getting bottled and i don't like this stuff too but bellamy, i can watch him get bottled anyday, sorry but i hate the guy with a passion.

Wanna tell me what the score was Liverpool v Man Utd this season? Typical Utd fan, memory span of a gold fish......

Last season:

Liverpool 2 - 1 Man Utd

Man Utd 1 - 4 Liverpool

This season:

Liverpool 2 - 0 Man Utd

Thats a total of 8 goals scored against scum and 2 conceded in the last year and a half?

GIGGLE

havn't Liverpool beaten you 3 times on the trot? what a stupid argument, i bet your one of these Man utd 'fans' that lives in like london, and sits in his armchair eating mccoys and wearing a back dated man utd shirt with cantona on it or sumat.

Wanna tell me what the score was Liverpool v Man Utd this season? Typical Utd fan' date=' memory span of a gold fish......

Last season:

Liverpool 2 - 1 Man Utd

Man Utd 1 - 4 Liverpool

This season:

Liverpool 2 - 0 Man Utd

Thats a total of 8 goals scored against scum and 2 conceded in the last year and a half?

GIGGLE[/quote']

wanna tell me when was the last time liverpool won the premier league???

that red card nani got was BS. it was all ball. he shouldn't have even got a yellow and he wouldn't have if he hadn't swung his arms into it.

Nani's having some problems being regular.

But that's to be expected.Ferguson wants to make him his new Ronaldo, and he's feeling the pressure.

The last time its really come down to Liverpool v United' date=' just those two teams going head to head, Liverpool have done United over with a hatrik of wins.[/quote']

lol..well congrats on the head to head "hatrik of wins" but ur missing the big picture and the more important 1 which is that united ends up winning the title and liverpool most of the time ends up empty handed..still didn't get an answer for my question.

Wanna tell me what the score was Liverpool v Man Utd this season? Typical Utd fan' date=' memory span of a gold fish......

Last season:

Liverpool 2 - 1 Man Utd

Man Utd 1 - 4 Liverpool

This season:

Liverpool 2 - 0 Man Utd

GIGGLE[/quote']

did you check the table big man? tell me what position united are then tell me where liverpool are?.........that's what i thought

and in that season where they did the double over united.......we still won the title....lol

]rooneys overated[/b] and like its a big deal beating ac milan nowadays whole teams past it bar a few

that made me chuckle..........who's the premier league top scorer?

lol..well congrats on the head to head "hatrik of wins" but ur missing the big picture and the more important 1 which is that united ends up winning the title and liverpool most of the time ends up empty handed..still didn't get an answer for my question.

wow, finally someone with a brain that functions, init man, even if liverpool win at old trafford, then utd go on to win the league.......that's fine by me

did you check the table big man? tell me what position united are then tell me where liverpool are?.........that's what i thought

and in that season where they did the double over united.......we still won the title....lol

Yeah I check the table, Chelsea are top. Been 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 20th doesn't win you the league, only 1st does. So whats your point? You could be 2nd and Liverpool 19th or 20th the facts would still be the same, you got banged 3 times by us in a year and a half, and your not gunna win the league....... your season will be just as pointless as ours, your dreaming if you think you have the squad to win the Champions League, and I think Chelsea have the easier run of games in the Premier League too....

As for the League Cup.........yawn.

Yeah I check the table' date=' Chelsea are top. Been 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 20th doesn't win you the league, only 1st does. So whats your point? You could be 2nd and Liverpool 19th or 20th the facts would still be the same, you got banged 3 times by us in a year and a half, and your not gunna win the league....... your season will be just as pointless as ours, your dreaming if you think you have the squad to win the Champions League, and I think Chelsea have the easier run of games in the Premier League too....

As for the League Cup.........yawn.[/quote']

Actually, this isn't really true. In the current realm of high finance football, the top four places are equally important. Sure, 1st place brings the glory, but the game is now being corrupted by greedy opportunists who put money before medals. It is a sad time when Liverpool are hoping to finish the season in fourth place, as they are one of Englands historically great football clubs.

Just do what I do and follow York City, we're useless every year!!:o

Fck i PISSED my self laughing at this. Seriously.

I know winners are always cnts, in every sport. lol :):)

Any team that has won as much as they have and have never even finished below 3rd place since 1992 are just too good and get paid WAY to much.

You beat us indirectly by winning the league, but when we face each other directly, we've beat you... the last 3 times.

Actually' date=' this isn't really true. In the current realm of high finance football, the top four places are equally important. Sure, 1st place brings the glory, but the game is now being corrupted by greedy opportunists who put money before medals. It is a sad time when Liverpool are [u']hoping[/u] to finish the season in fourth place, as they are one of Englands historically great football clubs.

Just do what I do and follow York City, we're useless every year!!:o

He/we are not talking about finances, were talking about silverware.

So tuesday was the day i was dreading' date=' after watching man utd getting nailed 3-0 in the 07 champions league seme-final by ac milan, and utd hadn't scored at the san siro against milan, so the odds were against utd and when ronaldinho scored in the 2nd min i thought the heartache would carry on, but boy was i wrong, ma boi rooney ran the show and by the 75th min it was 1-3 at the san siro, this was turning out to be a great night until rafael got stupid and the ref got ****ish, final result 2-3 away to ac milan. what a result, utd just need a draw at old trafford then the quarter finals are next...

so people believe it, Manchester United rule the football world and they'll be in the Champsions League final for the 3rd year in a row, this time unlike last year, they'll win, and win the Premier League as well..............any arsenal fans in town?[/quote']

MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm, go to a football forum and get owned. Liverpool is a club who gives ManU a tough game. Torres + Gerrard have been hampered by injuries the whole season. Liverpool is struggling at the moment but wouldn't ManU without Rooney? Take this to an educated football forum so people who know something about it can rip apart your pointless thread.

You beat us indirectly by winning the league' date=' but when we face each other directly, we've beat you... the last 3 times.[/quote']

i guess what you mean by beating you indirectly is us winning the title, but isn't this the reason utd and liverpool are in the premier league. They are in it to win it. and liverpool has been failing miserably to do that for such a long time now except for last year where you also failed but not miserably...anyways to conclude this i'll tell you this liverpool were better than united only on the three days of the games where you beat us but we are better than you all season and this leaves us with utd being a more complete team than liverpool and overall a better one..and a proof for that is us winning the titles and liverpool's title drought..and since i still didn't get an answer for my question i'll have to tell you good luck on your trophy drought that has been going on for a while now :P

He/we are not talking about finances' date=' were talking about silverware.[/quote']

Well in terms of silverware, Manchester United and Chelsea can still both win three trophies this year.