Sign in to follow this  
Ryno_McNasty

UFC, coming to a theater near you!!!

Who here thinks that this is an awesome freaking idea. Not only is it cheaper to watch than on paper view but you're getting it HD guaranteed,on a huge screen, and awesome surround sound. I think it's a win win. Unless you're having 4-10 people at your house watching it then a 60$ on a paper view may seem worth it.

Yeah it says 300, luckily I have one right by my house. Lol AMC theatres got it. I'm planning to get tickets for 111, since it's hard for me to see them live right now. I hope it's enjoyable. Should be a great card, and I get to see Hardy and HOPEFULLY Mir defaced. Mir can win, but hardy has no chance.

As McMahon would say "No chance in hell!"

Oh well so do I, I am hoping we can still hear them with the enhanced surround sound theatres can produce. I wonder if fights could potentially break out between people watching in theatres.

Is the price going to be the same as any other movie in that certain theater? Like they aren't going to charge anymore than what they normally would if any other movie was playing.

Is the price going to be the same as any other movie in that certain theater? Like they aren't going to charge anymore than what they normally would if any other movie was playing.

Like I said $25.00 a person

That's a bunch of horse****. I'm just going to get it on PPV have a ton of friends over and get drunk. The right way to watch a UFC event.

No **** right. For the money you would spend on tickets, food, drinks, etc, you could have a badass party at someone's house instead.

Anything over a 42" at my local pub would be fine by me... Atleast u cud crank out a game of pool between fights and have half a chance of seeing some talent.

I really dont think the theater is the right enviroment for watchin sports..

Actually its a great enviroment..

During the nba playoffs some theaters show the spurs games here and it goes crazy...awesome idea

Yeah it's 25$ but paper views are at least 60$ and you're not guaranteed a nice screen or sound system. Like I, and a few others have said, it's great if you're going alone or like with your gf or just like one friend or whatever. If you're having a giant party(unless everyone is paying for themselves) you may want to stick to the ppv and just get beer or whatever.

That is a deal. 26 bucks for some ring side seats.. are you kidding me? I'll fly up to Newark, NJ and go to a movie theatre up there and watch it. Just so it'll be more live since im closer to the stadium. And I could tell people I went to the UFC event, and got ringside seats. Show people my flight stub..

Straight up.. This is like watching fighters exposed to gamma rays blow up like the incredible hulk and fighting it out right infront of you.. BETTER than ringside seats. While you're watching 2 fighters fight, inside a 6 ft. cage, I'll be watching them fight in a 30 ft cage.

Plus in a movie theatre you still get the atmosphere of a live crowd. So it's like you're really there. I'll run that movie theatre. This is my city. I'll call the fight and educate everyone in that movie theatre. If anyone says anything to me, they're getting chin checked down 40 flights of stairs, no questions asked.. Start Antonio Rogerigo Minotauro Nogueira'in kids left and right up in that hizzy. I might not be able to whoop everybody in the arena at a UFC event, because Brock Lesnar is probably there, but please believe I'll whoop anybody at the movie theater in my city. I'll be the baddest mofo at that event. People will look at me like I'm a real fighter. Hopefully the movie theater has camera's that pans to the audience, and they put it on me. I won't be like Rashad Evans and start asking everyone why they gotta boo me. If I get boo'd I'm whipping everybodies ****. No questions asked.

I won't ever spend thousands for ringside seats again. This is half the price of the worst seats in the stadium, the nosebleeds, where you're pretty much confined to watching on the stadiums big screens anyway.. Which from way up there, isn't much better than watching on a 32" TV right infront of you. Unless you're in the Dallas Cowboys stadium, but that stadium is 5x bigger than most of the arenas the UFC goes to.

I know people complain that it's more than half the price of a regular UFC broadcast.. And that doesn't even include what you'll spend on food, beer, and whatever else. So you'll probably end up spending more anyway. But if you do plan to just stay at home, invite some people over to split the cost and bring beer.. I know how to save you 10 bucks a PPV.. It's a free way to get the UFC HD broadcast. Don't tell the UFC about this cause they'll get pissed and I probably might get banned. I've been cheating the system for a long time.

So this is what you do. Order the regular 44.95 PPV UFC broadcast.. Then buy some of these badboys.

hd-vision-readers-sunglasses.jpg

HD vision sunglasses. INSTANT HD for your T.V. Plus they look cool too! Rock these and your TapouT shirt, and your D-bag status is confirmed. I've had my Big screen since 95', where the HD technology wasn't even built into TV's yet, I don't even think the technology even existed at that time. I got these HD sunglasses, and now my big screen is like a badass Plasma. These $20.00 pair of sunglasses pay for themselves in just 2 UFC events. HD PPV is $54.95, $10 more than the regular broadcast.

UFC don't even try to sue me.. You better take it up with the HD vision sunglasses company. They're the one's pirating your HD PPV broadcasts. I just happen to accidently put them on every time I order your $44.95 PPV broadcast. So if your HD PPV sales drop, don't try to blame me or take me to court. I have one of the best lawyers in the game. Larry H. Parker. And he'll K you TFO for me.

Honestly' date=' this craps just boring now AK[/quote']

You're the biggest bandwagon hopper ever.. Jon Jones? Cain Velasquez? Paul Daley? The hell out of my thread and don't open up another one. They're not for you.

I'd advise you to stay away from the movie theater's for UFC 111 too. 1 chin check down a flight of stairs coming right up. I don't like fake MMA fans. Hopping on a new fighter's steelo after every event, the hell out of here..

Fail AK.... You fail... so disapointing... I feel let down somhow but I shouldnt I knew you could not keep it going, you should just hang up the gloves now and save yourself more embarrasing posts like the one you just made.

well

i'm just saying you probably would get your **** handed to you(n/h)by a hell of alot of people if you were trying to school anybody on MMA & your proposed chin-checking in a UFC movie theatre. What makes you think there won't be another even more bad-****-chin-checking-arcane-knight-clone in the said same threatre? are you one-of-a-kind, or are you a generic d-bag wearing a tapout shirt & HD glasses!? who knows.

but hey, i'm glad your so excited about a UFC movie theatre.. you seem ****ing jumping for joy @ the prospect of it all. Thats exciting man.

You all are some haters. Crying because you have to pay 26 bucks to see a UFC PPV in a theater. Ungreatful as a mutha. Im not even stressing it. I just got done smoking a swisher sweet kush blunt in my penthouse suite on top of the Luxor. I'm living large. 26$ is some chump change to me. I slap strippers on the Vegas strip with hundred dollar bills. I make it rain on these yard tools.. Jealous that you can't slap broads with hundred stacks. I would do it with my pimp hand but my hands are registered as deadly weapons, so I exercise something else.

I'm out on bail right now fighting a case. I'm out on parole too. Facing 25 to life. Went to the Mayweather/Marquez fight in theaters, someone tried to act up, and I palm striked someone right in the nose, uppercutted their nosebone right through their brain, dude was dead on arrival. Don't know whether I'm going to plead insanity or self defense. But I might just pay the jury off. I got mad street cred son, nobody can see my rep. People in the movie theaters will already know what time it is when I step up in there. If I wanted to I could shut down the entire movie theater and view the PPV myself. Fill all the seats up with nothing but dime pieces and have them take turns sitting on my lap, between rounds and in the down time between fights.

Act up and I'll shut down all the movie theaters accross the country. You should be grateful the UFC is giving you all another avenue to watch these fights. Say I won't just buyout all the tickets to the theater's showing the UFC accross the country. Say I won't.

You all are some haters. Crying because you have to pay 26 bucks to see a UFC PPV in a theater. Ungreatful as a mutha. Im not even stressing it. I just got done smoking a swisher sweet kush blunt in my penthouse suite on top of the Luxor. I'm living large. 26$ is some chump change to me. I slap strippers on the Vegas strip with hundred dollar bills. I make it rain on these yard tools.. Jealous that you can't slap broads with hundred stacks. I would do it with my pimp hand but my hands are registered as deadly weapons' date=' so I exercise something else.

I'm out on bail right now fighting a case. I'm out on parole too. Facing 25 to life. Went to the Mayweather/Marquez fight in theaters, someone tried to act up, and I palm striked someone right in the nose, uppercutted their nosebone right through their brain, dude was dead on arrival. Don't know whether I'm going to plead insanity or self defense. But I might just pay the jury off. I got mad street cred son, nobody can see my rep. People in the movie theaters will already know what time it is when I step up in there. If I wanted to I could shut down the entire movie theater and view the PPV myself. Fill all the seats up with nothing but dime pieces and have them take turns sitting on my lap, between rounds and in the down time between fights.

Act up and I'll shut down all the movie theaters accross the country. You should be grateful the UFC is giving you all another avenue to watch these fights. Say I won't just buyout all the tickets to the theater's showing the UFC accross the country. Say I won't.[/quote']

I don't say what i will, knowin that i won't, but i think you think you will, knowin that you won't. You won't. I dare you, ruin that **** for them, Make it rain with the average poor MMA fans tears son.

Haters all of you. AK spreads wisdom but these fools cannot hear.

I know. I can't believe this. I just put them onto game about watching UFC events in HD.. And this is the thanks I get? I don't even really post here that much anymore anyway. But it's cool. I see what time it is.. And you'll see what time it is at the movie theaters.

8th degree blackbelt right here playboy. Hands are registered. Nobodies saying NOTHING to me at the theaters, I'll tell you that much right now. I'll tell people who they can, and can't root for. I'll be telling people when they can cheer, and when they can't. When they can go ooooh! ahhhh! They'll have to get my permission to do anything up in the theaters. If they want to get up to get some popcorn, they have to ask me first. Anything anybody wants to do, they have to ask me first. I'll have that entire theater obedient. I'll make an example out of someone, just to maintain order from the get-go, hit em with a combo, left-right-left, elbow from over the top, pull your shirt over your head, then lay you out with a tiger knee.

I don't play no games. I'll have a cage brought into the movie theater and start throwing people up in that mofo, just so I can whoop their **** legally. Give you 2 UFC events for the price of one.

You all are some haters. Crying because you have to pay 26 bucks to see a UFC PPV in a theater. Ungreatful as a mutha. Im not even stressing it. I just got done smoking a swisher sweet kush blunt in my penthouse suite on top of the Luxor. I'm living large. 26$ is some chump change to me. I slap strippers on the Vegas strip with hundred dollar bills. I make it rain on these yard tools.. Jealous that you can't slap broads with hundred stacks. I would do it with my pimp hand but my hands are registered as deadly weapons' date=' so I exercise something else.

Act up and I'll shut down all the movie theaters accross the country. You should be grateful the UFC is giving you all another avenue to watch these fights. Say I won't just buyout all the tickets to the theater's showing the UFC accross the country. Say I won't.[/quote']

Hey I know your mum, she says hi.

That is a deal. 26 bucks for some ring side seats.. are you kidding me? I'll fly up to Newark' date=' NJ and go to a movie theatre up there and watch it. Just so it'll be more live since im closer to the stadium. And I could tell people I went to the UFC event, and got ringside seats. Show people my flight stub..

Straight up.. This is like watching fighters exposed to gamma rays blow up like the incredible hulk and fighting it out right infront of you.. BETTER than ringside seats. While you're watching 2 fighters fight, inside a 6 ft. cage, I'll be watching them fight in a 30 ft cage.

Plus in a movie theatre you still get the atmosphere of a live crowd. So it's like you're really there. I'll run that movie theatre. This is my city. I'll call the fight and educate everyone in that movie theatre. If anyone says anything to me, they're getting chin checked down 40 flights of stairs, no questions asked.. Start Antonio Rogerigo Minotauro Nogueira'in kids left and right up in that hizzy. I might not be able to whoop everybody in the arena at a UFC event, because Brock Lesnar is probably there, but please believe I'll whoop anybody at the movie theater in my city. I'll be the baddest mofo at that event. People will look at me like I'm a real fighter. Hopefully the movie theater has camera's that pans to the audience, and they put it on me. I won't be like Rashad Evans and start asking everyone why they gotta boo me. If I get boo'd I'm whipping everybodies ****. No questions asked.

I won't ever spend thousands for ringside seats again. This is half the price of the worst seats in the stadium, the nosebleeds, where you're pretty much confined to watching on the stadiums big screens anyway.. Which from way up there, isn't much better than watching on a 32" TV right infront of you. Unless you're in the Dallas Cowboys stadium, but that stadium is 5x bigger than most of the arenas the UFC goes to.

I know people complain that it's more than half the price of a regular UFC broadcast.. And that doesn't even include what you'll spend on food, beer, and whatever else. So you'll probably end up spending more anyway. But if you do plan to just stay at home, invite some people over to split the cost and bring beer.. I know how to save you 10 bucks a PPV.. It's a free way to get the UFC HD broadcast. Don't tell the UFC about this cause they'll get pissed and I probably might get banned. I've been cheating the system for a long time.

So this is what you do. Order the regular 44.95 PPV UFC broadcast.. Then buy some of these badboys.

[img']http://asseenonpcnetwork.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/hd-vision-readers-sunglasses.jpg[/img]

HD vision sunglasses. INSTANT HD for your T.V. Plus they look cool too! Rock these and your TapouT shirt, and your D-bag status is confirmed. I've had my Big screen since 95', where the HD technology wasn't even built into TV's yet, I don't even think the technology even existed at that time. I got these HD sunglasses, and now my big screen is like a badass Plasma. These $20.00 pair of sunglasses pay for themselves in just 2 UFC events. HD PPV is $54.95, $10 more than the regular broadcast.

UFC don't even try to sue me.. You better take it up with the HD vision sunglasses company. They're the one's pirating your HD PPV broadcasts. I just happen to accidently put them on every time I order your $44.95 PPV broadcast. So if your HD PPV sales drop, don't try to blame me or take me to court. I have one of the best lawyers in the game. Larry H. Parker. And he'll K you TFO for me.

This is some really stupid ****. Plus no one cares if you wear sunglasses from the 80's.

You fail to realise no one actually cares about the prices. I'll just stick to watching it on ESPN for free.

I don't say what i will' date=' knowin that i won't, but i think you think you will, knowin that you won't. You won't. I dare you, ruin that **** for them, Make it rain with the average poor MMA fans tears son.[/quote']

If I walked into the theater with a full contact fighter shirt on.. You think ANYBODY would say anything at all to me?

method=get&s=roberts-andre.jpg

Like this one here. When I rock this shirt, I go out with plans to get in a fight. I'll be pissed off and throw this shirt on for no reason, go to wal-mart and start punking everyone in sight. Just hoping, someone says something. I wish somebody would try to say something to me while I'm rocking that shirt. I'd wear this shirt to school and check nerds into lockers. I'd be walking, see someone, then go out of my way to shoulder check em. I don't move out of the way for nobody. I make people get the hell out of my way.

If you happened to show up at the theater I'm going to, to watch this event, and you were sitting in my seat, I would make you get your **** up. You'd look up as I eclipsed you, see my shirt, gulp, and get the hell out of my seat, no questions asked. You'd stand up at the entrance isle and watch the event there if there weren't any other seats left, before you tried to start something with me. I don't care if you got there extra early just so you could get the seat you wanted. That's my seat punk. Start military pressing people the hell out my seat.

I know. I can't believe this. I just put them onto game about watching UFC events in HD.. And this is the thanks I get? I don't even really post here that much anymore anyway. But it's cool. I see what time it is.. And you'll see what time it is at the movie theaters.

8th degree blackbelt right here playboy. Hands are registered. Nobodies saying NOTHING to me at the theaters' date=' I'll tell you that much right now. I'll tell people who they can, and can't root for. I'll be telling people when they can cheer, and when they can't. When they can go ooooh! ahhhh! They'll have to get my permission to do anything up in the theaters. If they want to get up to get some popcorn, they have to ask me first. Anything anybody wants to do, they have to ask me first. I'll have that entire theater obedient. I'll make an example out of someone, just to maintain order from the get-go, hit em with a combo, left-right-left, elbow from over the top, pull your shirt over your head, then lay you out with a tiger knee.

I don't play no games. I'll have a cage brought into the movie theater and start throwing people up in that mofo, just so I can whoop their **** legally. Give you 2 UFC events for the price of one.[/quote']

What are the betting's that AK is just a fat **** who thinks he's hard causemhe can talk **** about people over fighting on the internet and thinks he knows everything cause he spent most of his life typing everything in on google.

If I walked into the theater with a full contact fighter shirt on.. You think ANYBODY would say anything at all to me?

method=get&s=roberts-andre.jpg

Like this one here. When I rock this shirt' date=' I go out with plans to get in a fight. I'll be pissed off and throw this shirt on for no reason, go to wal-mart and start punking everyone in sight. Just hoping, someone says something. I wish somebody would try to say something to me while I'm rocking that shirt. I'd wear this shirt to school and check nerds into lockers. I'd be walking, see someone, then go out of my way to shoulder check em. I don't move out of the way for nobody. I make people get the hell out of my way.

If you happened to show up at the theater I'm going to, to watch this event, and you were sitting in my seat, I would make you get your **** up. You'd look up as I eclipsed you, see my shirt, gulp, and get the hell out of my seat, no questions asked. You'd stand up at the entrance isle and watch the event there if there weren't any other seats left, before you tried to start something with me. I don't care if you got there extra early just so you could get the seat you wanted. That's my seat punk. Start military pressing people the hell out my seat.[/quote']

I sincerly hope your kidding? Wow you mst be like 13 and just hit puberty or something.

I said in another thread I thought AK was falling off. I retract my previous statement. It's not that I think the first statement is funny, it's actually kind of bland for AK. The banter that is the bi-product between he and others though, priceless. That's good stuff.

That is a deal. 26 bucks for some ring side seats.. are you kidding me? I'll fly up to Newark' date=' NJ and go to a movie theatre up there and watch it. Just so it'll be more live since im closer to the stadium. And I could tell people I went to the UFC event, and got ringside seats. Show people my flight stub..

[img']http://asseenonpcnetwork.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/hd-vision-readers-sunglasses.jpg[/img]

I wanna have that sunglasses man.

I reckon you should go to prison for life lol.

AK don't fly to NJ, fly to Maryland. Better yet fly to Maryland with the HD glasses and we will wear Silver Star shirts just to prove our elitism amongst the TapouT monotony. Then we'll print out of fantasy cards (bragging rights later), place bets against anyone wearing an Affliction shirt, sneak some Captain Morgan in the theatre (of course we'll have a healthy pregame beforehand) and proceed to get drunk, watch fights and make money off of everyone who went to see the fights just because they saw a poster at Spencer Gifts earlier that day.

Sound like fun?