Sign in to follow this  
ImTheBest

What if Griffin had knockout power

You guys are overrating him lol, it would of made no difference in the Silva fight, he might of beat Rashad. But I don't see much difference other than that...he still lacks technique in his fists.

You guys are overrating him lol' date=' it would of made no difference in the Silva fight, he might of beat Rashad. But I don't see much difference other than that...he still lacks technique in his fists.[/quote']

plz his boxing by itself is very good. he ways picking apart rashad untill he got caught

If he had KO power, he would probably rely on it so much that his technique would go flying out the window.

And he would still get ko'd every 3rd fight.

if he had ko power he would have ko'd bonner and tito twice each, then he would have realized hes to slow for MMA anyway and retired....if only we lived in a perfect world

what if griffin couldnt be knocked out? and just had to hit u one time and u would be ko'd even from a leg kick.what if he could fly? and what if he had laser beams come out of his eyes?what if he was 10 feet tall 365 pound and moved like miguel torres? what if forrest griffin liked little boys?

what if griffin couldnt be knocked out? and just had to hit u one time and u would be ko'd even from a leg kick.what if he could fly? and what if he had laser beams come out of his eyes?what if he was 10 feet tall 365 pound and moved like miguel torres? what if forrest griffin liked little boys?

i lol'd at this

as stated in the title

hes already dangerous i think knockout power combined with all his other skills would make me even better then he already is,but dont count him out now because he still gets it done with what he has

Griffin would be the best fighter of our generation he already has great abilities but if his hands were more powerful he would be unstoppable. End of discussion

thats disturbing

I used to like Forrest alot. But some time ago, i realized that all those statements about his heart were not that true. Also, he doesn't seem to want a victory that bad (since he got the contract), he is just like "oh well, i'm in a fight now, i should probably hit this guy now... oh wait, i missed, oops missed again! wtf?? he is just so elusive! if i keep swinging, maybe i can catch him with my fist. I guess not :(" If i recall well, he was tapping in Rashad fight, showed no heart or fighting spirit against Silva, pulled of a slim victory over Rampage in Rampage's WORST version ever since joining UFC (perhaps the same Rampage version that fought Keith Jardine).

I still like him as a person, he seems nice, witty, with good sense of humour and all but as a fighter, i kinda lost alot of respect for him. I agree he is just about average in LHW and doubt he will be the champion ever again. I even think he won't be a top contender. I wish he proved me wrong but i doubt that he will.

And regarding the topic, i don;t think too much would change. Randy doesn't have KO power as well and he was a champion more than once. Tito Ortiz as well. Many great fighters just don't possess that one punch KO power but still are great and win fights. Perhaps he would have won the first fight with Tito and maybe (but really MAYBE) against Rashad. Doubt it would turn his career into a stellar one.

Cheers