Sign in to follow this  
TapUout1

So What Was for Dinner Tonight?

AWW I love Sushi too!

Damn you people and your awesome dinners.

We could get sushi after we shoot the show one night but you and your damn busy schedule! :rolleyes: lol

What is Brinner?

Mix between breakfast and dinner, if you're british then you'll typically have an english fry-up, consists of sausages, bacon, baked beans, (sorta like alphabetti spaghetti but with beans instead.) fried egg, fried toast, sometimes chips, (fries) mushrooms and tomatoes.

Nice hearty meal!

But you could just have anything that you will normally have for breakfast, cereal, waffles, pancakes etc etc. The lazy mans dinner ;)

Mix between breakfast and dinner' date=' if you're british then you'll typically have an english fry-up, consists of sausages, bacon, baked beans, (sorta like alphabetti spaghetti but with beans instead.) fried egg, fried toast, sometimes chips, (fries) mushrooms and tomatoes.

Nice hearty meal!

But you could just have anything that you will normally have for breakfast, cereal, waffles, pancakes etc etc. The lazy mans dinner ;)[/quote']

I had a mild heart attack just reading that.

Well last night I made a chicken/pork/and poblano cajun style rice with cornbread and wilted mustard greens.

It was so good I am gonna have leftovers for lunch!

I wish there was a better lamb and veal supply in San Antonio. I love cooking and my retirement plan is to open a steakhouse.

Well last night I made a chicken/pork/and poblano cajun style rice with cornbread and wilted mustard greens.

It was so good I am gonna have leftovers for lunch!

I wish there was a better lamb and veal supply in San Antonio. I love cooking and my retirement plan is to open a steakhouse.

dang we have a regular martha stewart within our forums...

dang we have a regular martha stewart within our forums...

Martha Stewart is a hack who regurgitates other peoples' ideas and recipes.

I am a Gordon Ramsay guy myself. And I also really like the chef from Chicago (though I honestly can't remember his name at the moment) who runs a steakhouse and just got a Michelin Star last year. I am going this summer.

Martha Stewart is a hack who regurgitates other peoples' ideas and recipes.

I am a Gordon Ramsay guy myself. And I also really like the chef from Chicago (though I honestly can't remember his name at the moment) who runs a steakhouse and just got a Michelin Star last year. I am going this summer.

nice! Gordon is one of the guys I watch when I get a chance, I kinda like Emerill too