Sign in to follow this  
Craig_M

would you swap brock for fedor?

i would to, so strikeforce could complete thier HW roster of novelty acts. oj lol

but seriously i think fights like mir/fedor and cain/fedor would be better fights than brock/fedor

i would to' date=' so strikeforce could complete thier HW roster of novelty acts. oj lol

but seriously i think fights like mir/fedor and cain/fedor would be better fights than brock/fedor[/quote']

Lesnar isn't going to remain the champ anyway.

... i think fights like mir/fedor and cain/fedor would be better fights than brock/fedor

I'd be totally happy if Fedor came over and fought all 3 of them. But, with the news of his Strikeforce bust up that would be like one fight every 2 years or some s*** lol!

I'd be totally happy if Fedor came over and fought all 3 of them. But' date=' with the news of his Strikeforce bust up that would be like one fight every 2 years or some s*** lol![/quote']

i wouldnt be suprised if strikeforce were trying to do this just to keep him there for as long as possible

In other words, would we like to see a more competitive heavyweight division where the belt will change hands more often?

Dont get me wrong, fedor's a legend but fighters like velasquez, mir etc have a stronger chance against feder than brock. purely because of style

Hard toss up.

I would love to see Fedor fight in the UFC and get back to fighting some real fighters instead of has been and rejects.

On the other hand, Lesnar while a twit, has potential to learn. His skills and wins thus far have been relatively impressive no matter how bad he looked while delivering them.

So a Legend who has not proven himself in years or an inexperienced rookie with potential.

Nope, I prefer to watch Lesnar Manhandle Top Competition, it won't be as exciting watching him do it against Cans. Although I would love to see Lesnar v.s. Lashley = 2 Mack Trucks Colliding. But I would like to see Fedor in the UFC. But not at the cost of losing Lesnar.

Hell NO!!!!

Lesnar has more potential than Fedor.

Fedor will probaly retire in a couple of years.

Lesnar will hold the bell for AT LEAST a couple a years.

See what I mean hommie?

I would swap losener for lashley' date=' .. more potential & more class (BL for BL) <[/quote']

Didnt think fedor fans were that dumb lol

More potential lmfao

More potential lmfao

hey noob-breath, lashley would wreck lesnar right now, if there is a lesnar

no recent pics, no interviews, no comments ? ... nada

if he returns & goes ufc/ 3-2, its vinnieville wwe time .......... again :D

Im seriously not a Fedor hater, I love the guy. He's amazing and will go down as the best mixed martial artist ever... in his prime. But the truth is I think a healthy Brock has a better chance at beating Mir, Cain, JDS then Fedor does. Fedor has taken out alot of guys from alot of different martial arts/cultural back grounds and come back from alot of adversity, but I see him struggling mightely against those guys, espeically in a cage. I would trade Brock for Mousasi in a heartbeat though :cool:

Where have you been?

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=22917

Front page brah.

I've been asking brocks-crew for two weeks to post something' date=' ... you delivered,

[b']... thinking about July 3rd ?[/b] not sounding good, if lesnar thinks there is the remotest

possibility of going 1W-2L vs mir .. I don't think he will return ...

I've been asking brocks-crew for two weeks to post something' date=' ... you delivered,

[b']... thinking about July 3rd ?[/b] not sounding good, if lesnar thinks there is the remotest

possibility of going 1W-2L vs mir .. I don't think he will return ...

no thanks needed. :P

July 3 is UFC 116. About 3 months after 111. Even if Mir/Carwin end it in the 1st im sure they'll want time to prepare for a 'Championship Fight' so it sounds like the best time to come back. Also he sounds pretty confident in that interview so I dont think he's worrying.

hey noob-breath' date=' lashley would wreck lesnar right now, if there is a lesnar

no recent pics, no interviews, no comments ? ... nada

if he returns & goes ufc/ 3-2, its vinnieville wwe time .......... again :D[/quote']

You are such a troll, who has Lashley beat to make you have such high regards for him lol

Not one of lashley bum fights been impressive.

Brock would destory Lashley.

no thanks needed. :P

July 3 is UFC 116. About 3 months after 111. Even if Mir/Carwin end it in the 1st im sure they'll want time to prepare for a 'Championship Fight' so it sounds like the best time to come back. Also he sounds pretty confident in that interview so I dont think he's worrying.

the no-tune-up thing makes for controversy, .. mir will get a work-out w/ carwin,

... lesnar coming from the big layoff w/ surgery & no tuner sets the scene for excuses should he go ufc/ 3W-2L ?

the no-tune-up thing makes for controversy' date=' .. mir will get a work-out w/ carwin,

... lesnar coming from the big layoff w/ surgery & no tuner sets the scene for excuses should he go ufc/ 3W-2L ?[/quote']

Champions dont get tune up matches, and it wont be controversy if you stop mentioning it in every thread. And besides even if it is you can use what Dana said about Brock that the surgery made him better or something like that [interview to lazy to look for link]

Mir/Carwin will be his tune-up match for JDS/Cain so it all works out in the end.

You are such a troll' date=' who has Lashley beat to make you have such high regards for him lol

Not one of lashley bum fights been impressive.

Brock would destory Lashley.[/quote']

look up the word potential noobette' ... & who has lesnar beat :

kim .. 3-7 :rolleyes:

mir1 .. tapped in 1:30 :rolleyes:

tch .. went distance w/ smaller canman

couture .. got rocked & went over 8 minutes w/ 46yr old lhw

mir2 .. used size & hammerfist for good win

... lesnar is on the precipice of a ufc 3W-2L record, as a hw champion

Champions dont get tune up matches' date=' and it wont be controversy if you stop mentioning it in every thread. And besides even if it is you can use what Dana said about Brock that the surgery made him better or something like that [interview to lazy to look for link']

Mir/Carwin will be his tune-up match for JDS/Cain so it all works out in the end.

maybe you can explain that to lesnars noob-crew, the stage is semi-set ...

... lesnar is on the precipice of a ufc 3W-2L record' date=' as a hw champion[/quote']

Rule #1: Dont mess with Beserk, even I can't defend Lesnar when he starts saying things like this :mad: Sad I know.

maybe you can explain that to lesnars noob-crew' date=' the stage is semi-set ...[/quote']

Dont worry all will go well and Lesnar will be champion for a very long time. :P

... lesnar is on the precipice of a ufc 3W-2L record' date=' as a hw champion[/quote']

Troll, look at the fighters he has fought.

And who has Lashley fought....

Its laughable that u think lashley could beat him. You are just another deluded lesnar hater.

Troll' date=' look at the fighters he has fought.

And who has Lashley fought....

Its laughable that u think lashley could beat him. You are just another deluded lesnar hater.[/quote']

Hey brock-breath, ... you still have not looked up the word potential,

& hate is never an option > its just mma ...

anyway, lesnar will part company w/ the dana after he goes ufc/ 3-2 or 3-3 ... then coker will offer him mega-bucks & we will see lashley massacre whats left of brocko

remember this : "uncle vinnie left the light on :p"

if you could get fedor to the ufc on one condition' date=' stikeforce get brock, would you?[/quote']

Yeah that's what we need. Fedor ducking Cain and Mir and DOMINATING Mitrione and Big Baby...LOL!

Yeah that's what we need. Fedor ducking Cain and Mir and DOMINATING Mitrione and Big Baby...LOL!

light-heavyweight vera dominated mir & took him out in under 3 minutes & cain is still unproven ... theres' no competition in the ufc/hwd for fedor :rolleyes:

More potential lmfao

Yup' date=' it's rather sad isn't it?

light-heavyweight vera dominated mir & took him out in under 3 minutes & cain is still unproven ... theres' no competition in the ufc/hwd for fedor :rolleyes:

So the MMA math eh? Okay. It was Mir's first fight after a horrible bike accident. Also, Mir and Cain finished Big Nog in half the time it took for Fedor to beat Big Nog. Liddell wrecked Babalu twice where as Fedor took him to a decision. Rampage and Sokoudjou made easy work of Ricardo Arona where as Fedor, in my opinion, lost that fight. I think it's only fair if we stop the MMA math isn't it?

More potential lmfao

Yup' date=' it's rather sad isn't it?[/quote']

... very high complexity & detail in these posts, perhaps you both could elaborate on a

mma/ heavyweight with a superior resume' & higher skill level past or present ... ?

... cross your T's & dot your I's coz I'm loaded for bear ....

... very high complexity & detail in these posts' date=' perhaps you both could elaborate on a

mma/ heavyweight with a superior resume' & higher skill level past or present ... ?

... cross your T's & dot your I's coz I'm loaded for bear ....[/quote']

Obviously, you're a very biased fan. Fedor was great. He is a legend in the sport. Gracie is a legend and looked unstoppable as well. The sport changes all the time. Fedor's time is up. If he comes into the UFC, he would get beat by at least one or two of the heavyweights. The competition Fedor has been fighting for the past several years is nothing compared to the UFC. There may never be a heavyweight as great as Fedor is, but that doesn't mean that Fedor can't lose to some of the UFC's heavyweights. Fedor was great at at one point was the best heavyweight. I can't say that he is the best heavyweight right now because there are several talented fighter's I'd like to see him beat before I can call him the best heavyweight again.

Theres more competition in the UFC HW division then any other HW division in any other organization in the entire world, so I don't know where your going with that statement other then trolling. You can say anything you want to troll on Cain and his "unproven" victory over Big Nog or w/e, but he finished him much faster then Fedor did and outclassed Nog in the striking game more impressivily then Fedor did himself. Not to mention Cain has the tools to beat Fedor atleast 6 out of 10 times..... atleast. Fedor likes big slow guys, Cain is atleast as quick as Fedor is himself and has comparable power. If Fedor can get worked by the wrestling ablities of Brett Rogers then he will get demolished on the ground by Cain, not to mention Brock and Carwin. Fedor would have a tough time in a division that allegedly can't compete with him :rolleyes:

I agree. I'd love for Fedor to come to the UFC. I'd also like to see Mousasi in the UFC.

Definitely! Add both of them, help spice up their divisions. Not that HW or LHW needs it but it would be sweet.