Sign in to follow this  
freeman948

Koscheck vs Daley

Is anybody as excited as i am for this fight? both of them are exciting fighters and i think this one has the potential to be fight of the night (yes even over Machida/Shogun 2). I have koscheck in the 2nd but it might be another koscheck vs thiago after seeing the knockout power of daley.

discuss

Daley has no ground game Kos wins also to shut the brits up.

^this. Or maybe bisping will drop down to 170 and we can put them both in the cage and let them beat each other senseless. got nothing against the brits but it does get annoying when "im gonna knock him out" is the only sentence you ever hear in a brittish accent.

^this. Or maybe bisping will drop down to 170 and we can put them both in the cage and let them beat each other senseless. got nothing against the brits but it does get annoying when "im gonna knock him out" is the only sentence you ever hear in a brittish accent.

Fine when daley says it because he usually does, but annoying when that c*ck bisping says it because he has no knockout power and his knockout ratio is ****.

No im just annoyed about all the brit posters thinking they going to knock everyone out...I don't like Koscheck but if it shuts some of the posters up, then so be it. Oh and Daley's lack of ground game.

Kos is going to beat up Daley. Daley is overrated. He comes to the UFC and fights 2 low ranked WW's. I am not impressed. Now that he is fighting Kos who is in the top 5 WW's...daley is going to be outclassed. Kos win via TKO rnd 2.

It will be nice to shut up the british fans thinking Daley is something he is not. He is not even a top 10 WW. Kos will show you that.

No im just annoyed about all the brit posters thinking they going to knock everyone out...I don't like Koscheck but if it shuts some of the posters up' date=' then so be it. Oh and Daley's lack of ground game.[/quote']

So it's ok for an American or Canadian poster to say "Fighter A will knock fighter B the f**k out", but not for a British poster? Personally I find it annoying no matter who says it, unless that fighter has a particularly high knock-out ratio.

I dont like either guy. Personally id like to see Daley KTFO Koscheck just to see it. But I think Koscheck will control the fight and either pound out a UD or TKO late 2nd, early 3rd.

So it's ok for an American or Canadian poster to say "Fighter A will knock fighter B the f**k out"' date=' but not for a British poster? Personally I find it annoying no matter who says it, unless that fighter has a particularly high knock-out ratio.[/quote']

No, Dmtl is saying that all british fans go on about is imaginary KO artists Hardy and Daley.

Get over it, they are not that great! And are not KO artists. I don't call Daley beating up Hazelett who is a bjj fighter a real stand up accomplishment. KO Thiago Alves or AJ then talk. Hardy and Daley are both losing their next fights.

So it's ok for an American or Canadian poster to say "Fighter A will knock fighter B the f**k out"' date=' but not for a British poster? Personally I find it annoying no matter who says it, unless that fighter has a particularly high knock-out ratio.[/quote']

Most Canadians do it in responce to someone else.

Americans do it all the time but have some sense to them, British fighters every single time that's all they say EVERY single time.

Americans do it all the time but have some sense to them' date=' British fighters every single time that's all they say EVERY single time.[/quote']

+1

I dont like either guy. Personally id like to see Daley KTFO Koscheck just to see it. But I think Koscheck will control the fight and either pound out a UD or TKO late 2nd' date=' early 3rd.[/quote']

That's my problem too, I really don't like either of them. However Ebby Calvin LaLoosh needs to be taken down a notch or two....dude has 0 humility. For the first time ever I will be rooting for Kos.

As for British fans, rock on Ya'll, nothing wrong with supporting your hometown boy!

No' date=' Dmtl is saying that all british fans go on about is imaginary KO artists Hardy and Daley.

Get over it, they are not that great! And are not KO artists. I don't call Daley beating up Hazelett who is a bjj fighter a real stand up accomplishment. KO Thiago Alves or AJ then talk. Hardy and Daley are both losing their next fights.[/quote']

Daley not a KO artist??? check his record before making stupid comments. The UFC isn't the only MMA organisation in the world you know. just because it wasn't in the UFC, against the small number of fighter you actually know about, doesn't mean that it doesn't count.

Daley will lose to Kos. He is not in the top tier of WW's. I realize that there are other mma organizations. None of them have the competition that the ufc has.

No' date=' Dmtl is saying that all british fans go on about is imaginary KO artists Hardy and Daley.

Get over it, they are not that great! And are not KO artists.[i'] I don't call Daley beating up Hazelett who is a bjj fighter a real stand up accomplishment[/i]. KO Thiago Alves or AJ then talk. Hardy and Daley are both losing their next fights.

Why is it that when I mentioned on another thread that GSP out-striking a lot of wrestlers wasn't a real stand up accomplishment, you and your GSP fan buddies got all upset? one rule for GSP, another rule for everyone else?

I'd rank Daley higher than Hardy or Swick Hazelett and Kampmann alot better oppponents than Swick and Davis.

Infact I'd rather see Daley vs. GSP than Hardy. Just based off competition faced.

That's my problem too' date=' I really don't like either of them. However Ebby Calvin LaLoosh needs to be taken down a notch or two....dude has 0 humility. For the first time ever I will be rooting for Kos.

As for British fans, rock on Ya'll, nothing wrong with supporting your hometown boy![/quote']

Personally i can't stand either of them so not too bothered who wins. I don't just support every British fighter there is, only Hardy, Etim, Taylor and Hathaway. nothing against the rest(except Bisping who is just a massive b*llend) but i'm not too interested in them either.

I'd rank Daley higher than Hardy or Swick Hazelett and Kampmann alot better oppponents than Swick and Davis.

Infact I'd rather see Daley vs. GSP than Hardy. Just based off competition faced.

I agree that Daley would be a better fight. I am not trying to disrespect Hardy but he does not deserve the fight with GSP. I can't blame Dana though, he is trying to promote the ufc in the UK.

Why is it that when I mentioned on another thread that GSP out-striking a lot of wrestlers wasn't a real stand up accomplishment' date=' you and your GSP fan buddies got all upset? one rule for GSP, another rule for everyone else?[/quote']

I don't recall you saying that, but I can see where your going with this. I am not interested in a pointless pissing contest tonight though.

But yes as you see I don't hate brit fighters I just (mostly) hate their uneducated fans. Let Daley fight GSP and Hardy Kos.

But yes as you see I don't hate brit fighters I just (mostly) hate their uneducated fans. Let Daley fight GSP and Hardy Kos.

I have no problem with any fighter due to what country or race they are.

I just know that Hardy and Daley will lose. They are being very heavy promoted in the UK by Dana. They are good fighters but not on the level of the top WW's in the ufc

Koschecks been ko'd b4 and the ruff house fighters r beasts standn w/ great takedown d. Id like 2 see him n rumble go at it jus 2 see who got the bettr ko power..

you can't be serious? Davis took down and mounted Hardy.

2 things first f*** Daley and his big **** mouth' date=' 2nd Kos is gonna knock him out and shut that mouth for good hopefully.[/quote']

Zzz Zzz Zzz

And Kos' mouth is weely weely shmall... Lol

And you'd rather listen to **** talked by the yank fighters?!

"I want him to be the 1st person to die from octagon related injuries!!" LMFAO...the yanks are far more annoying...

All i gotta say is four letters...T.I.T.O

Most **** chat in the UFC is USA produced...please...shut up

you can't be serious? Davis took down and mounted Hardy.

And how did Hardy get on...did he look in any danger? I don't expect a response, we all know.

You need to get over it, Hardy IS fighting GSP, no matter how many times you whine about it on the forum, Dana is not going to read it and say 'DTML was right, let's recind the title shot from Hardy, what were we thinking?!'

It......is......happening.

thats because everytime paul daley gets in the octagon HE KNOCKS THEM OUT!

I don't recall you saying that' date=' but I can see where your going with this. I am not interested in a pointless pissing contest tonight though.[/quote']

Makes a change, the other day you and and couple of your mates gave me a hard time for daring to suggest that GSP wasn't the amazing striker you thought he was, even though i'd be the first to admit his striking is pretty f**cking good, and very underrated, i just don't think it's the best in the ww division. think you even accused me of being a BJ penn fan..shudder.

thats because everytime paul daley gets in the octagon HE KNOCKS THEM OUT!

yep and hes going knock that wig clean of that freaks head lol

Nice to see almost everyone hates Kos....I think Kos will be foolish enough to stand with him, Daley by Uppercut KO. Kos could win....via Eye poke takedown rear naked choke...Rumble style. Not likely though, the fight starts on the feet.

Get over it, they are not that great! And are not KO artists. I don't call Daley beating up Hazelett who is a bjj fighter a real stand up accomplishment. KO Thiago Alves or AJ then talk. Hardy and Daley are both losing their next fights.[/quote']

You conveniently left Martin Kampmann out of your rant. He's a kickboxing champion BTW.

Americans do it all the time but have some sense to them' date=' British fighters every single time that's all they say EVERY single time.[/quote']

British fighters are mainly strikers, as their is not a history of wrestling in our schools or beyond, so when they say they are going to KO someone, it is because that is where their strength is.

You conveniently left Martin Kampmann out of your rant. He's a kickboxing champion BTW.

British fighters are mainly strikers' date=' as their is not a history of wrestling in our schools or beyond,[b'] so when they say they are going to KO someone, it is because that is where their strength is.[/b]

This is also mainly due to the fact it's what people say to other folk to get them to shut up, for example in a pub "You better watch your tongue you stupid bastard before i knock your teeth out"(refering to using one's fists to settle the arguement) it is a common saying in Scotland.

Daley has no ground game Kos wins also to shut the brits up.

daley has a sound ground game but lets face it one uppercut to the albino poodle will shut him and those yanks that are gobby like you.....

No im just annoyed about all the brit posters thinking they going to knock everyone out...I don't like Koscheck but if it shuts some of the posters up' date=' then so be it. Oh and Daley's lack of ground game.[/quote']

yeah cos american posters are never annoying right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kos is going to beat up Daley. Daley is overrated. He comes to the UFC and fights 2 low ranked WW's. I am not impressed. Now that he is fighting Kos who is in the top 5 WW's...daley is going to be outclassed. Kos win via TKO rnd 2.

It will be nice to shut up the british fans thinking Daley is something he is not. He is not even a top 10 WW. Kos will show you that.

one of those low ranked WW's was supposed to fight swick for the title shot and oh look he got his **** beat by a brit and so did swick you loud mouth yank.

18 KO's out of 23 wins is imaginary is it......the only thing worse than a loud mouth like you is a loud mouth like you who knows nothing.

I agree that Daley would be a better fight. I am not trying to disrespect Hardy but he does not deserve the fight with GSP. I can't blame Dana though' date=' he is trying to promote the ufc in the UK.[/quote']

man your stupidity and lack of knowledge are amazing.....as i previously stated swick was supposed to fight kampmann the winner was to get the shot at gsp but swick lost to hardy and kampmann lost to daley swick was the no.1 contender so hardy gets the shot.........man you are dumb!