Sign in to follow this  
lethalz3r0

stupidest thing you have ever heard joe rogan or mike goldberg say?

lol best one ever is forrest griffin vs tito ortiz 2. when titos mouthpieced is knocked out and josh ronsenthal say to ortiz " do you want it rinsed or no? " and Joe Rogans says' date=' "It Landed on the ground!. No, just spit on it and out it back in, of course he wants it rinsed!."[/quote']

You just saw this on Unleashed tonight huh? Haha, I was gonna post the same thing.

You just saw this on Unleashed tonight huh? Haha' date=' I was gonna post the same thing.[/quote']

well I saw it on the ppv itself but yeah it reminded me of it tonigh so I had to post that one. It got me cracking up again.

Well, it wasn't exactly a stupid thing that Joe said. It was this expression he keeps saying when making reference to or mimicking a KO. He would always say KA-BAM! Sounds like a bad sound effect from the old Batman and Robin tv series.

when ever there is a superman punch thrown mike says"superman punch" so fast. he sounds like he is trying to beat rogan to the words. it always makes me laugh.

Stupidest thing Mike Rogan ever said was on a live free fight night.

I believe it was Matt Hammil and some nobody, but i could be mistake. The attacking fighter had his right hand on the defenders neck gripping him tight and was hitting him in the face with his left hand.

Rogan says 'he has him in a rape choke'. (on free tv)

My little newphew was there and my girlfriend who was finally starting to get into the sport was there as well.

Thanks a million Joe for that comment.

Mike "the first thing they teach you about fighting is to keep your hands up" (in response to anderson silva keepin his hands at his sides, mocking Maia)

Joe"the first thing they teach you is to not fight anderson silva"

UFC 112

not stupid, but pretty funny.

actually, some good funny commentating

silva/maia round 5

epic setup from goldberg 'maybe we will hear something from gsp that we have heard before'

rogan 'I yam not empressed by yowr pre-for-mance' (in epic gsp voice)

Mike "the first thing they teach you about fighting is to keep your hands up" (in response to anderson silva keepin his hands at his sides' date=' mocking Maia)

[b']Joe[/b]"the first thing they teach you is to not fight anderson silva"

UFC 112

Maybe his antics were bad, but that is STILL the smartest thing Joe has ever said.

im pretty sure it was kos vs chris lytle and when lytle got opened up from an elbow' date=' joe says "it looks like a goats v@gina"[/quote']

it was "gaping goats v@gina"

i remember cuz my friends and i were sitting around thinking who sees a cut like that and immediately thinkgs Goat v@g

i remember some fight not too long ago cant remember which one but ones corner was yelling out portugese

Mike: is he saying pass the water?

Joe: no he's saying pass the guard

Mike: i know i was kidding

Joe: haha silly goose

swear to god thought that was hilarious

it was "gaping goats v@gina"

i remember cuz my friends and i were sitting around thinking who sees a cut like that and immediately thinkgs Goat v@g

Joe Rogan has special needs...

I like Mike and Joe.. They are not to serious about what happens and theire semi-intelectual comments are most of the time helpfull..

The only thing i wich they could do is to not introduce all fighters like this:

This is the best we have ever seen

is better every time we see him

has very underated

Seriously...

Rogan is a wank commentator.

I love it when they get someone that actually knows what their talking about like Randy or Kenflo both of them are amazing. Even Frank Mir on WEC is all good.

Thank you, finally someones says it lol. It should be Couture and Florian as Commentators

Rogan saying Anderson Silva is a real life Bruce Lee

well its true if you think about it .. there was actually a real bruce lee ... but there has never been a real bruce lee as a fighter

well its true if you think about it .. there was actually a real bruce lee ... but there has never been a real bruce lee as a fighter
ok tard Lee was a boxing champion among other things

"his precision is really precise"

Uwillsubmit i will follow every post of yours until you put my winning sig bet back until UFC 113 like we agreed

joe rogan makes people eat bugs,

thats pretty stupid

probobly worse than anything goldy has ever done in his whole life.

plus, rogan is a pervert.

Some years back during the Spencer Fisher/Thiago Alves fight, Spencer was trash talking to Alves and he says he needs to "learn to trash talk in Brazilian"

UFC 106 Lil Nog/Luis Cane

Rogan talking about Lil Nog. "It's weird how much him and his brother look alike."

No s**t. Identical twins tend to do that sometimes.

bj penn vs. gsp II round 1 about 35 or 40 seconds left

joe rogan talking about gsp & penn - "these guys are once in a lifetime athletes"

Goldberg same fight round 2 - "will bj be able to establish the jab here in round two? ..... there's one !!

hes got him in some kind of choke that ive never seen before.

thats a rear naked choke!

First thing I thought of.