Fedor In The UFC

OH GOODIE ANOTHER FEDOR THREAD!

imo fedor should be banned as a topic until such time as anyone can have something new to offer on the topic.

imo fedor should be banned as a topic until such time as anyone can have something new to offer on the topic.

I agree.

Jim Carey would beat FEDOR

MIchael Jackson (in his current condition) could beat FEDOR

Heather Mills could beat FEDOR

HEY even I could Beat FEDOR

Who frankly gives a s@#t

Its obvious Fedor would be a can cus he just hardly ever wins and loses most times he fights

ehhhhhh???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Im as confused as a puff with a bag full of d@cks

Its obvious Fedor would be a can cus he just hardly ever wins and loses most times he fights

I think you had a little too much beer.

I agree.

.... fedor is 50% 0f the hard-core debates at ufc.com, the emp- regs use the threads in

an attempt to educate noobs w/ established facts .. although I do wonder why they don't

just wiki-up > it would take 5 minutes to read his mma bio ....

.... fedor is 50% 0f the hard-core debates at ufc.com' date=' the emp- regs use the threads in

an attempt to educate noobs w/ established facts .. although I do wonder why they don't

just wiki-up > it would take 5 minutes to read his mma bio ....[/quote']

Fedor will crush anyone he will hong man choi brock ... he will fujita dos santos. He will randleman Mir ... and he will cro cop valazquez

Fedor will crush anyone he will hong man choi brock ... he will fujita dos santos. He will randleman Mir ... and he will cro cop valazquez

*chuckle*

Riiight.

Cause Lesnar and Choi are totally comparable.

Same goes for Randleman and Mir. Crocop and Velasquez. And...it's almost too funny to even say...Fujita and Dos Santos.

Cheers

-DR

idiot

dont use the word "would" fedor CAN and has won standing, off his back, on top... he hasnt lost in any of these positions... the dude has proved himself and a noob like you means nothing to him or smarter mma fans

dont say "would" anything can happen, ohhh by the way... go to ANY ranking you find online... tell me who is number 1? well whoever made those rankings probably knows more than you

END OF STORY

idiot

dont use the word "would" fedor CAN and has won standing' date=' off his back, on top... he hasnt lost in any of these positions... the dude has proved himself and [b']a noob like you means nothing to him or smarter mma fans[/b]

dont say "would" anything can happen, ohhh by the way... go to ANY ranking you find online... tell me who is number 1? well whoever made those rankings probably knows more than you

END OF STORY

I think you are wrong in you assessment of Fedor. But regarding your manner here, particularly the default position you've taken to insult people who disagree with you, I will let you speak for yourself...

I emplore you to read the teaching of Jesus when he speaks on anger' date=' forgiveness and love, it makes you want to be a better person.[/b'] Christianity does not entail stupidity(although some of its followers are stupid, as are some athiests) However one thing ive noticed.. the Christian's that I know are just nice to people.

Think.. do something different

And i think life is for smiling and nice people are better than non nice ones... so if your not willing to give the bible a go... maybe give its lessons a go... not the ones of worship but those of treating others... be a better person if you feel you have moral flaws... why not

Cheers

-DR

Brock Would beat Fedor

Cain Would beat Fedor

Junior Dos Santos Would beat Fedor

Mir Could Beat Fedor

Carwin Could Beat Fedor

End of Story.

You ran out of your thinking pills, didnt you?

Brock Would beat Fedor

Cain Would beat Fedor

Mir Could Beat Fedor

Carwin Could Beat Fedor

End of Story.

You forgot to say once upon a time ... :mad:

you know what......

Any of these guys , If they really gave sht, could go and have a fight in Strike force if they wanted to. Look At Alistair Overeem, Hes supposed to be Strike force,lol and he hasnt even fought in Strike force for ages and fights everywhere else.

Carwin has only just entered the UFC, he could of , IF he really gave a sht about Fedor, gone and went with Strike Force instead of coming to the UFC. But if Carwin went to strikeforce you would of probably just of said Carwins a loser for not being in the UFC lol.

Randy is what? 46? Why doesnt he hang up his boots at UFC and go fight Fedor?. I meen, Randy Couture has gone behind Dana Whites back anyway with the Strikeforce MMA EA sports video game, AND Randy Couture wanted to get the hell out of UFC a year or so ago. Why not go and fight the guy hes been wanting to fight forever before he retires? Strike Force would probably pay him more. Thats the reason why Dan Henderson is gone. Randy could of done the same for the money AND to fight his dream fight.

UFC probably will never do a deal with Fedor because of M1 Globals BS anyway. M1 Global demand to much rubbish from organisations that really dont have to do anything. If anything, It should be Fedor's goal to get M1 Global's name more well known in the US, like Tito Ortiz is doing with his Punishment brand, by WANTING to fight in the UFC, but instead he wants the Big Money StrikeForce is paying him and Scott Coker is doign everything that M1 Global ask for (desperation , stress and needing your organisation to be bigger immediately, AND wanting that CBS deal BADLY, can lead to making crazy decisions on the spot, scott Coker must be pulling his hair out while M1 takes him for a financial ride,, M1 Global is sucking the juice adn vitamin C out of the orange while Coker is getting left with the crappy Orange skins). I can see StrikeForce as predicted by White going bust.

So why should Fedor want to go to UFC if UFC wont give M1 Global special friggin treatment?

and WHY should Dana White agree to being Bullied by an offshore organisation?

See how this is almost an impossible deal, that may never happen?

Brock Would beat Fedor

Cain Would beat Fedor

Mir Could Beat Fedor

Carwin Could Beat Fedor

End of Story.

The only thing that will happen here is the first 2 (Brock & Cain beat Fedor).

JDS, Mir & Carwin beating Fedor will never happen coz the fight itself will not happen, coz after Fedor goes 0-2 (Losing to Brock & Cain) in the UFC, Dana will then cut him.

The only thing that will happen here is the first 2 (Brock & Cain beat Fedor).

JDS' date=' Mir & Carwin beating Fedor will never happen coz the fight itself will not happen, coz after Fedor goes 0-2 (Losing to Brock & Cain) in the UFC, Dana will then cut him.[/quote']

LMAO

Also, what do you think would happen if Fedor fought Hulk Hogan? That would be a tough one. What are your predictions? I would go Fedor via split decision.

*Warning: Due to a severe lack of knowledge regarding MMA, certain members are armed and dangerous with stupidity. Proceed debate on your own risk.

Cheers

*Warning: Due to a severe lack of knowledge regarding MMA' date=' certain members are armed and dangerous with stupidity. Proceed debate on your own risk.

Cheers[/quote']

LOL win

Actually if Cain Velazquez keeps doing what hes doing..

(I really like Fedor by the way i just hate M1 Global's bs, this isnt biased)

If Cain wins 2 or 3 more fights in a row and Fedor is 2 or 3 more years older, i can see Cain vs Fedor looking like a great fight..........I meen Cain is getting better and better and in 2 or 3 more wins, he is going to be Friggin hard to beat if he keeps beating people up, with or without knock outs.

But Fedor is getting older. If Fedor hits like 38 and Randy is 52 and we are still talking about him,lol. Seriously.

But im starting to get pissed with M1 Global. Maybe it may get to the stage where Fedor was the last era's best fighter now we have the new era's best fighters Unless somehow M1 Global can just agree, to like.... Fight, instead of worrying about anything else. Money is Fedor's motivation, money $$$$$$, money. Nothing more.

You give Fedor a million dollars tomorrow for 1 fight against Brock Lesnar and the entitlement of UFC-M1Global and Fedor is yours. But you hav eto remember that if Fedor wins hell ask for 2 million in 6 months.

I hate it when people say "Fedor's the #1 HW in the world". and "Fedor would beat the hell out of Lesnar ang the top guys in the UFC". It's just plain crap. Everyone's just speculating. We all know that Fedor's never gonna fight in the UFC. Fedor may be #1 but in Strikforce. Lesnar may be #1 but in UFC. We wont know who's better than who until they meet and fight which is unlikely gonna happen. It's like saying that Mayweather is better than Pacquiao and vice versa but we'll never know whos better coz the fights never gonna happen. Speaking of which, i have front row seats tomorrow on the Pacman's fight

I hate it when people say "Fedor's the #1 HW in the world". and "Fedor would beat the hell out of Lesnar ang the top guys in the UFC". It's just plain crap. Everyone's just speculating. We all know that Fedor's never gonna fight in the UFC. Fedor may be #1 but in Strikforce. Lesnar may be #1 but in UFC. We wont know who's better than who until they meet and fight which is unlikely gonna happen. It's like saying that Mayweather is better than Pacquiao and vice versa but we'll never know whos better coz the fights never gonna happen. Speaking of which' date=' i have front row seats tomorrow on the Pacman's fight[/quote']

OMG , DO YOU have front row seats to PACMAN!?!?!?!?!

YOU LUCKY *******!!!!

jks :)

I hate it when people say "Fedor's the #1 HW in the world". and "Fedor would beat the hell out of Lesnar ang the top guys in the UFC". It's just plain crap. Everyone's just speculating. We all know that Fedor's never gonna fight in the UFC. Fedor may be #1 but in Strikforce. Lesnar may be #1 but in UFC. We wont know who's better than who until they meet and fight which is unlikely gonna happen. It's like saying that Mayweather is better than Pacquiao and vice versa but we'll never know whos better coz the fights never gonna happen. Speaking of which' date=' i have front row seats tomorrow on the Pacman's fight[/quote']

I don't wanna argue or anything, and i mean no disrespect by asking you this: how many of Fedor's fights did you actually see, honestly? I will not go as far and say that even one fight is more than enough to realize Fedor is from another planet. There is a reason he doesn't have a single loss in his career. I like Brock and i believe he has a bright future in this sport but trust me when i say - Fedor would eat him and the rest of the HW division alive. Not because he's stronger than all of them cuz he's probably not, not because he can outwrestle them, cuz he can't BUT he will always take the fight where his opponent is the weakest at and beat him there. He's a genious. If he fought Cain, he wouldn't wrestle with him, he would go for a sub from his back or KO on their feet. If he fought Brock he would break his arm or leg. My point is that he uses his brain and skills better than any other HW in the world and that makes him the best fighter until it's somehow proven otherwise, which i doubt will ever happen.

This is not me being his ****, this is just me stating the facts. I love him since i first saw him in Pride cuz he's the most incredible fighter in the world of MMA.

Cheers

Brock Would beat Fedor

Cain Would beat Fedor

Mir Could Beat Fedor

Carwin Could Beat Fedor

End of Story.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Fedor always find a way to finish fight , he can jump on ur arm or KO .