Sign in to follow this  
Uwillsubmit

most pathetic performance you've ever seen in the octagon

this is another monumental one

Lol. The Rolles Gracie fight was the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about the word "pathetic" and what it means.

oh God in THE ocatgon or In An octagon If its in an Octagon it was matt metrione vs Scot Junk lol, if in the theee octagon its kimbo slice vs houston alexander

Followed by my favorite quote from kimbo "If houston is the gate keeper than; Houston we have a problem"

THALES LEITES vs ANDERSON

I was in the bell center watching this and booing that hell .

Damn the only UFC event i got a chance to go , i was so happy to watch Silva fight and i got this kind of Bull **** .

I was in the bell center watching this and booing that hell .

Damn the only UFC event i got a chance to go ' date=' i was so happy to watch Silva fight and i got this kind of Bull **** .[/quote']

i know what u mean i was mad i spent my 50$ that night

I think I have to go with Griffin when he fought Silva. I know it was mentioned already but I agree. I'll also add (I forget his name but somebody will know him) the australian that filled in and fought Cro Cop. But I think he really did try, it's just he was fighting Cro Cop, maybe had some nerves, probably awe struck, but still he looked pretty pathetic.

As far as performance goes, Leites was horrible. He wouldn't do anything but lay on his back like a *****. Silva got close, Leites flopped on his back. Silva swung, Leites flopped on his back. That was an embarrassment to MMA. That was by far the worst performance ever. The bar I was in was booing the hell out of this fight when we were watching it.

At least Forrest tried, even though he gave up.

I'm not a Kimbo fan but that performance was Alexanders fault. He just kept running in circles. It was rediculous. At least Kimbo tried but Alexander just kept circling like he was on a Merry Go Round.

obviously Kalib Starnes takes the cake for having no part in that fight with Quarry.

however a think a terrible performance of a true warrior was Silva vs Griffin, Griffin quit and took a dive on Silvas jab. absolutely shameful and uncharacteristic of an otherwise gritty warrior.

obviously Kalib Starnes takes the cake for having no part in that fight with Quarry.

however a think a terrible performance of a true warrior was Silva vs Griffin' date=' Griffin quit and took a dive on Silvas jab. absolutely shameful and uncharacteristic of an otherwise gritty warrior.[/quote']

Was that the fight that was 3 rounds of the dude running away from the other fighter? That **** was hilarious.

however a think a terrible performance of a true warrior was Silva vs Griffin' date=' Griffin quit and took a dive on Silvas jab. absolutely shameful and uncharacteristic of an otherwise gritty warrior.[/quote']

i know rite that was the most shocking one because nobody expected that from griffin.i always bragged he was the gamest fighter in the bussiness ,i cant say that no more.

I wouldn't say Griffen was pathetic. He was just way outclassed by a super human and looked extremely pathetic in the process. By those standards Silva could have had one of the most pathetic moments in the ring against Ryo Chonan :cool:

This was the worst fight I ever seen because this guy actually earned a title shot and went into the fight but refused to fight. He rather lay on the ground. You think about it, something like this has never been done before. This guy violated the sanctity of MMA

any time machida hits the ring its pretty pathetic

Yeah...it is pretty pathetic Shogun was pretty much the only guy to even LAND a strike against him...cheer up negative norman....

To actually asnwer the question....Rolles gassing before the first 5 minutes at 109, Leites' new style of "takedown" against Silva, or Alexander in his NASCAR comeback against Slice...at least Kalib was tough enough to be a human punching bag for 15 minutes....

i agree, def the siva griffin fight. griffin just gave up. stand back up and fight! your a fighter! to just quit on the ground waiving his arms the way he did?...what a loser! and then just take off afterwards?!! No stay, stay and tell the world why you wasted Silva's time? my time? watching that fight was aggrivating! Silva's a monster. Griffin knew of silva's power! Some ppl say that Bonner fight and him as one of the greatest?...where the hell was that athlete that night! He had NO heart! F'n Fight! Dont quit!

Starnes against Quarry' date=' he was just straight up scared and pathetic.[/quote']

Well he had a broken foot apparently. But yeah him and Thales are the lamest fights that I have ever seen.

I think I have to go with Griffin when he fought Silva. I know it was mentioned already but I agree. I'll also add (I forget his name but somebody will know him) the australian that filled in and fought Cro Cop. But I think he really did try' date=' it's just he was fighting Cro Cop, maybe had some nerves, probably awe struck, but still he looked pretty pathetic.[/quote']

Anthony Perosh, and to be fair, it was a last minute call-up for him. Ben Rothwell was meant to fight but got a fever on the way to australia.

I cant believe none of you have mentioned Sylvia-Arlovski 3......Both of them fought like sh*t and it borders right on the line of Silva-Leites.......except Sylvia and Arlovski were actually trying to fight and just sucked....most boring match ever in my opinion.

Starnes against Quarry and Leites against Silva for having talent and decent level of skills but refusing to engage/use them. Lack of heart IMO. Infuriating.

Rolles G. against Beltran, looked like Rolles does not belong in the octagon. He doesnt have what it takes. Embarrassing.

CroCop against Cigano. The living legend being humbled by the young sensation. Im a Cigano fan but I didnt quite enjoy watching this fight. Felt sorry for Mirko trying to push dos Santos away and looking scared.

that jabbed would've knocked any internet warrior out cold, atleast he had balls to fight the p4p best riding a 9 win streak, while coming off a loss