Sign in to follow this  
Pr0n

Dos Santos!!!!!!

I dont no if this has came up yet im new but if dos santos wins he should be next in line for the belt not cain santos has fought way tougher people then cain if u think other wise your an idiot! i think it they will face santos vs cain for next title shot cause after mir/carwin they got 5 more months or something for brock so they will set that fight up and there you go.

so true!!!!!!! if anyone thinks that mustafa al turk isn't the greats mma artist to ever live is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your obsessed with Al-Turk

I dont no if this has came up yet im new but if dos santos wins he should be next in line for the belt not cain santos has fought way tougher people then cain if u think other wise your an idiot! i think it they will face santos vs cain for next title shot cause after mir/carwin they got 5 more months or something for brock so they will set that fight up and there you go.

if he beat gonzaga convincingly, then he will make his statement.. but not as big of a statement as Velasquez.. velasquez has to be next in line u'd think after mir/carwin.. but hey i'm not joe silva