Sign in to follow this  
AussieMMAbra

Why isn't Tito fighting Chuck?

he breeched his TUF contract' date=' he aparently released info on the fights aswell as having sex with jenna inside the locker room[/quote']

haha what a duche bag.. cant wait to see the team selections and see every fighter get pissed off when tito picks them haha

ughh dana actually twittered that the fight was still on a long time ago and said he and tito are cool but I don't know whats up honestly. He could just being saying that so nothing is ruined on TUF11 and Franklin replacing him at some point during shooting and it leaked but I don't know. A lot of rumors it's really kind of annoying

he breeched his TUF contract' date=' he aparently released info on the fights aswell as having sex with jenna inside the locker room[/quote']

If this is true Tito is out of a job and it back to P o r n for Jenna

ughh dana actually twittered that the fight was still on a long time ago and said he and tito are cool but I don't know whats up honestly. He could just being saying that so nothing is ruined on TUF11 and Franklin replacing him at some point during shooting and it leaked but I don't know. A lot of rumors it's really kind of annoying

yeah i think dana is saving face on this and not to ruin the hype for TUF, tito leaves the show after the 5th fight i think it is.

controversy sells, and all this mystery to what's going on will just mean more people watching the show to find out what's going on for sure....

So when the show starts tune in to get your questions answered!