Sign in to follow this  
MusicIzMySavior

NEW BJ PENN Interview ...very interesting In depth

heh I thought it was the smart move considering he was gassed and beat up by a fighter with an unfair advantage. What was he going to do in a 5th round? He would have to had to finish the fight he was down on points because he lost the 2nd' date=' 3rd and 4th with absolutely nothing happening in the first so probably draw round there. GSP grabbing his trunks and still didn't get him down in the first. Comes out in the 2nd with vaseline all over him and its a totally different fight he isn't just taking him down hes passing guard like its not even there[/quote']

He lost the first round as well.

What is wrong with MMA fans? Why cant you people just accept it when your fighter loses? GSP beat Penn standing on the ground, against the cage...and he's done it twice. What does he have to do to prove to you BJ fans that he's the better fighter? Kill him?

Give it up. BJ isn't in the same league as GSP when it comes to skill, talent, athleticism or heart.

I would love to see you call him a little d-bag to his face. Infact you should and have someone video tape it and put that on youtube for us.

I would love to call him a d-bag to his face.

If you can make it happen please do.

Same goes for Brock Lesnar and Tito Ortiz :)

gsp didnt beat him standing though..all the damage was done on the ground

Check the fight metrics...or better yet' date=' just watch the fight! He beat him everywhere, correction, not just [i']beat[/i] him but completely and utterly dominated him. He made Penn look like an amateur.

He lost the first round as well.

What is wrong with MMA fans? Why cant you people just accept it when your fighter loses? GSP beat Penn standing on the ground' date=' against the cage...and he's done it twice. What does he have to do to prove to you BJ fans that he's the better fighter? Kill him?

Give it up. BJ isn't in the same league as GSP when it comes to skill, talent, athleticism or heart.[/quote']

lol Georges didn't hurt Penn at all in the first fight he won off a few takedowns that he did nothing with. Georges didn't even know where his corner was after the first round of that fight he looked like a train wreck and spent the night in a hospital as a result. Penn didn't have a mark on him

It's 1 and 1 as far as who got their **** beat up I don't care about GSPs supposed split decision over him with the terribly flawed judging system thats in place.

Goodnight

lol Georges didn't hurt Penn at all in the first fight he won off a few takedowns that he did nothing with. Georges didn't even know where his corner was after the first round of that fight he looked like a train wreck and spent the night in a hospital as a result. Penn didn't have a mark on him

So what? GSP still won two out of three rounds...oh, let me guess, you think poor little BJ was robbed :(

Whatever pal, you sound like a pathetic excuse making crybaby. Wait a minute! BJ, is that you :)

wow i can't listen to BJ anymore.. i respect him for going up to WW but the thing is he will never beat George!.. BJ just needs to stay at lighweight where he belongs and shut his mouth lol

roflmao. What a load of crap. This is such biased propaganda.. course it is from BJ Penn.com.

However' date=' if he is going to release propaganda like this he should really learn to lie better. EYE CONTACT MAN!!!. Anytime he stats talking about GSP greasing, or that kenny said anything, etc, he looks away, he won't look at the interviewer or the camera. He looks down ad to his left each time and then up over his head but never at who he is talking to. His body posture goes more defensive as well.

Then when he talks about other ****, people who visited him or what kinda training he's done he looks straight at the interview or camera.

Too funny.[/quote']

Wow maybe that's because he doesn't do interviews and make speeches for a living he's a fighter. Oh...and yeah he's by far the best Lightweight of all time, maybe he deserves people's respect who are you to give him sh!t for his "EYE CONTACT"?

I like BJ but he is in some serious denial. BJ is a great fighter don't get me wrong but he isn't accepting the loss to GSP period. He ran his mouth before the fight saying GSP would quit and that he was going to kill him and he was the one that quit. Not only that he admitted the fact that he had nothing left after the 4th round adding to the fact that his training wasn't where it should have been. He also said that he wished he would have kept the fight hand to hand instead of on his back once again admitting another one of his mistakes. Look dude you lost the fight fair and square and making excuses is not classy and actually tarnishes your name quite a bit. Take the high road BJ and stop throwing people under the bus for your mistakes, learn from them and change the outcomes in the future. Throwing names around like Keizer and Florian just makes you look worse for wear.

You can't deny his talent. He rules his division as dominantly as GSP or Silva. What he needs to do to insure his legacy is to stop talking. Let your performances do the talking BJ...you'll come out way ahead.

didnt gsp quit as well ? against matt serra..tapping due 2 strikes

no he didnt! musichamza the ref stopped the fight which you would know if you knew anything about MMA which you have shown on so many occasions that you dont.

no man..he wants 2 fight the best....'shut his mouth' he wants 2 be a legend..wants 2 be the best..dont knock him for that

He not the best , He not a legend , he only a great fighter at 155 .

Fedor is a legend ,

Anderson will become 1 ,

GSP to young to say if he gonna make the history .

gsp didnt beat him standing though..all the damage was done on the ground

Wow now u sound delusional .

I respect BJ , but is talk about killing GSP make him look like a fool .

Now he say the Vaseline corner man mistake change all the fight .....

yeah they don't want to acknowledge any of that. It's just like BJ says they use BJ saying he was a quitter and saying "to the death" but then stopping after 4 rounds to overlook the fact that GSP greased against him which is obviously illegal and theres video footage from more then one fight to back it up. Also overlook other people who accused him as well and just call them sore losers but then BJs best point was why was he in Alves guard and half guard so much yet hes able to posture up and pass mine with ease. I mean mayhem was complaining during the middle of his fight but they did absolutely nothing. Dana tells GSPs training partner that George is in trouble but he and kizer don't do anything about it.

yeah its funny that GSP didnt go on and on about the eye pokes he suffered from BJ in the first fight......funny you BJnutthuggers always forget about that its very convenient.yet even though bj cheated in the first fight he still couldnt beat a blind GSP HMMM!

I guess you're blind as well as dumb so I'll repeat myself just this once...

Losing in the heat of battle by (T)KO or submission is hardly the same as being too much of f--king coward to come out for the final round and take your beating like a man.

so let me make sure i have this straight. quitting in the middle of the round is somehow more manly than quitting after the round is over? saying "please stop punching me now" is somehow more manly than saying "i dont want to go get punched again"? being to much of a "coward" to finish the round is braver than being to much of a "coward" to come out for round 5? cuz from where i'm sitting, safely on my couch, they sound like the exact same thing. i don't know about you, but i watch the fights from at home, not from inside the ring. as far as i'm concerned, they both have b@ll$ for gettin' in the ring and beatin' suckas down. let me take a wild guess here. you're a 5'6, 135 lb. internet warrior that has never thrown hands in your life but you are brave enough to criticize those who do? another "keyboard certified" internet toughguy.

save the reply, momma's boy, cuz i'm not going to be here to read it. and i believe the term that you fanboys use is "you just got owned". now accept the fact that you are wrong and go ask your mommy to make you a P B & J with the crust cut off. whotta do shhh bag.

I smell the stench of BJPenn.com all over this thread, Smells kinda like sweaty ball sack which is what my jockstrap smells like after a workout.

BJ Penn is the best LW ever, happy? He will get his **** handed to him by GSP 10/10 times getting worse every time. As a fighter I respect BJ, one of my favs, but as a spokesman for himself or MMA in general he is a total failure and continually lives up to his name.An embarassment.

bobilator i like gsp as well' date=' maybe a 3rd match will settle it[/quote']

Dont get me wrong i like watching BJ fight . The only problem is BJ said lie about reality .

He already accuse on yahoo sport that no one train like GSP he must be on steroid or growing hormone and the lie about pills to be more slippery make him look like a fool who dont face reality .

This lie are only said to hurt the GSP reputation , there no fact they just lie .

If BJ can go that low in trash talk , i wonder why GSP never pursuit him .

lol georges didn't hurt penn at all in the first fight he won off a few takedowns that he did nothing with. georges didn't even know where his corner was after the first round of that fight he looked like a train wreck and spent the night in a hospital as a result. Penn didn't have a mark on him

it's 1 and 1 as far as who got their **** beat up i don't care about gsps supposed split decision over him with the terribly flawed judging system thats in place.

Goodnight

eye poke! As i said

I smell the stench of BJPenn.com all over this thread' date=' Smells kinda like sweaty ball sack which is what my jockstrap smells like after a workout.

BJ Penn is the best LW ever, happy? He will get his **** handed to him by GSP 10/10 times getting worse every time. As a fighter I respect BJ, one of my favs, but as a spokesman for himself or MMA in general he is a total failure and continually lives up to his name.An embarassment.[/quote']

+1000000000000

well said.

bobilator uv got a similiar accent like gsp right ?

Yup im from Quebec . I fallow GSP from is start here in Canada , i already meet him in a restaurant .

First time time i seen him fight was in a small event in montreal . I already realise GSP was a awesome fighter .

look aethlefirth iv sent a message 2 brewster' date=' if u try 2 hate on me because im a muslim ull be in trouble stop calling me music hamza u bigot, buzz off, i dont want anything 2 do with u, u sick zionist[/quote']

you keep calling me a zionist and jewish and many other things and you have threatened to have me banned so many times ive lost count,you have also insulted my country my monarchy yet as usual you claim to be the person who is wronged, and your sick coments about isreal should have had you banned again by now,i wont stop calling you music hamza as its not swearing at you or using profanity its just how your sick extremist rantings make me think of you!,so tell who you like including your mommy if you like i really dont care!

Calling me a bigot no thats not insulting at all!!!

You have no idea who i am so go away now little boy and cry to someone else.

bobilator i dont think gsp took steriods..he is a great fighter' date=' i hope they fight again and it will be settled, i do think gsp will destroy hardy...but whos next..maybe bj penn[/quote']

I know man but on bj penn . com forum people say there no way u cant look like GSP without using steroid .

I dont think BJ deserve a other Title shoot at GSP , he need to fight a top contender like Fitch , Alves , Hardy and win .

i never said anything regarding jews..never.., ur such a lier..ur trying 2 play that sympathy card, how many times have u insulted christians, jesus...muslims...islam ? i lost count, majority of the people here r against israel, its a dirty military state, iv shown facts 2 every1, the killings..the murders, i never insulted your country england, i said the english monarchy were savages its a fact, they killed the scots whelsh and irish enslaved people, and even alot of the english are against the monarch, it has nothing 2 do with the english people, heck ringo star is against the monarch lol...ur a puppet..u dont mind when ppl attack christianity jesus, when u attack the bible, but when some 1 mentions israel u flip, u said ur not a zionist, so buzz off full stop..oh yea u dont even know the history of ur own country and u call urself an englishmen haha

i never said anything regarding jews..never..' date=' ur such a lier..ur trying 2 play that sympathy card, how many times have u insulted christians, jesus...muslims...islam ? i lost count, majority of the people here r against israel, its a dirty military state, iv shown facts 2 every1, the killings..the murders, i never insulted your country england, i said the english monarchy were savages its a fact, they killed the scots whelsh and irish enslaved people, and even alot of the english are against the monarch, it has nothing 2 do with the english people, heck ringo star is against the monarch lol...ur a puppet..u dont mind when ppl attack christianity jesus, when u attack the bible, but when some 1 mentions israel u flip, u said ur not a zionist, so buzz off full stop..oh yea u dont even know the history of ur own country and u call urself an englishmen haha [/size']

i know more about my country than you ever will MUSICHAMZA and i could drag up all the sick posts you have made but i really cant be arsed.

but thanks for the one above it really proves my point sicko!

go cry to your mommy MUSICHAMZA and then go watch some MMA and learn about it.

crying-baby-thumb813125-1.png[/img]

i never said anything regarding jews..never..' date=' ur such a lier..ur trying 2 play that sympathy card, how many times have u insulted christians, jesus...muslims...islam ? i lost count, majority of the people here r against israel, its a dirty military state, iv shown facts 2 every1, the killings..the murders, i never insulted your country england, i said the english monarchy were savages its a fact, they killed the scots whelsh and irish enslaved people, and even alot of the english are against the monarch, it has nothing 2 do with the english people, heck ringo star is against the monarch lol...ur a puppet..u dont mind when ppl attack christianity jesus, when u attack the bible, but when some 1 mentions israel u flip, u said ur not a zionist, so buzz off full stop..oh yea u dont even know the history of ur own country and u call urself an englishmen haha [/size']

You know what would be awesome... If you went away. This an mma forum buddy. Take your giant red letters and go away. No one wants to hear about ******** in Isreal.

633650425013107007-eyepokes-2.jpg[/img]

do you have the pics when gsp hitting bj back of the head more than couple times before the ref told not to hit back of the head!? i told think so...but watch it ufc94 rd3:)

do you have the pics when gsp hitting bj back of the head more than couple times before the ref told not to hit back of the head!? I told think so...but watch it ufc94 rd3:)

nah! Didnt happen! :)