Sign in to follow this  
AussieMMAbra

Top #3 Fights Everyone Wants Too See

Number 1

Anderson Silva Vs Jon Jones

I would say Silva vs Lyoto but everyone knows that is not going to happen so Jones Silva would be a top fight i'd like to see.. Jones has shown un-orthodox striking that cannot be telegraphed as Silva does to every other person he faces which would in my opinion through him somewhat off his game, As he would not be able to pick Jones apart. Jones would also have an advantage in the clinch and be able to through Silva around.. All this being said Jones would have to convinsingly overcome Vera which I think will happen and Lyoto would have to beat Shogun for even a little glimmer of hope for this fight happening. PPV buys would be amazing for this fight though.

Number 2

Brock Lesnar Vs Cain Velazquez

Screw Mir, Carwin, Dos Santos, Gonzaga blah blah blah etc. Velazquez deserves a title shot. In my eyes he is the one that will give Brock the most trouble and in my thoughts beat Brock. World Class Wrestling, Amazing Cardio, Proven Crisp Striking and an incredible chin I believe he'd outgame Lesnar if he adapted a perfect game plan on the night. In my eyes this fight has to happen. But if not in the meanwhile have the winner of Dos Santos v Gonzaga take on Cain for a shot at the winner of Carwin/Mir Vs Brock. Either way im thinking we will see this fight by the end of this year. Cant Wait!

Number 3

Wanderlie Silva Vs Vitor Belfort

Wow this fight would be amazing. Two top class strikers both trying to cement their legacy. I don't know who would win, both coming of good wins of Franklin and Bisping but i believe this would be absolute fireworks.

What would everyone else like to see?

I dunno what everyone wants to see. What I would want to see the most is:

Machida vs Shogun ll. Cant wait. Lots of mouths are gonna be shut.

A. Silva vs Shogun. Would love to see it. Im rooting for Machida in the re-match, but if

Shogun wins the great thing is that Shogun vs Spider for the title is likely to happen.

Lesnar vs any of the top contenders (Cain, Mir again, Cigano or Carwin). He has been out for so long. Cant wait for him to defend his title. I kinda would like him to lose it.

Many other fights too, but thats my top three.

Yeah i think Jon Jones will beat Anderson Silva but we gotta give it some time, he's too young right now and I think he should fight Silva in his prime.

I wanna see those fights too but off the top of my head id like to see

1. GSP vs. Anderson Silva

2. Rampage vs. Thiago Silva

3. BJ vs. Thiago Alves

Yeah i think Jon Jones will beat Anderson Silva but we gotta give it some time' date=' he's too young right now and [b']I think he should fight Silva in his prime[/b].

3. BJ vs. Thiago Alves

By the time he gets there, Silva will PROBABLY be past his... Would not be any less fair than them fighting now. I dont think anybody can beat AS anyway ;)

Yeah i think Jon Jones will beat Anderson Silva but we gotta give it some time' date=' he's too young right now and I think he should fight Silva in his prime.

3. BJ vs. Thiago Alves[/quote']

yeah totally agree with you dude.. give jones like a year or maybe more.. the kids so young.. so much talent

#2 on your list would be chaos haha

Cain/JDS. I think this would rank as a title fight right now. An interesting matchup with different styles colliding. I have heard good things about the unseen ground game of Cigano and this fight would more than likely put it on display. If Cigano does in fact have an excellent ground game then he just might be the next long running champ.

i dont agree ith jon jones vs silva jones would be overwhelmed.for my three fights im gonna stay away from any super fights and just pick some that i would like to see.

1 lil nog vs shogun 2

2 paulo thiago vs thiago alves

3 kenny florian vs diego sanchez at 155

Number 1

Anderson Silva Vs Jon Jones

I would say Silva vs Lyoto but everyone knows that is not going to happen so Jones Silva would be a top fight i'd like to see.. Jones has shown un-orthodox striking that cannot be telegraphed as Silva does to every other person he faces which would in my opinion through him somewhat off his game' date=' As he would not be able to pick Jones apart. Jones would also have an advantage in the clinch and be able to through Silva around.. All this being said Jones would have to convinsingly overcome Vera which I think will happen and Lyoto would have to beat Shogun for even a little glimmer of hope for this fight happening. PPV buys would be amazing for this fight though.

[b']Number 2[/b]

Brock Lesnar Vs Cain Velazquez

Screw Mir, Carwin, Dos Santos, Gonzaga blah blah blah etc. Velazquez deserves a title shot. In my eyes he is the one that will give Brock the most trouble and in my thoughts beat Brock. World Class Wrestling, Amazing Cardio, Proven Crisp Striking and an incredible chin I believe he'd outgame Lesnar if he adapted a perfect game plan on the night. In my eyes this fight has to happen. But if not in the meanwhile have the winner of Dos Santos v Gonzaga take on Cain for a shot at the winner of Carwin/Mir Vs Brock. Either way im thinking we will see this fight by the end of this year. Cant Wait!

Number 3

Wanderlie Silva Vs Vitor Belfort

Wow this fight would be amazing. Two top class strikers both trying to cement their legacy. I don't know who would win, both coming of good wins of Franklin and Bisping but i believe this would be absolute fireworks.

What would everyone else like to see?

wanderlei silva and vitor belfort already fought dumass

1. wanderlei silva vs anderson silva

2. bj penn vs george st. pierre 3

3. lyoto machida vs chuck liddell

(not in order)

DAMN...your putting the paramedics to work aint ya brother?

1. Brock Lesnar v Cain Velasquez or Shane Carwin

Just to see how Brock does against another wrestler that has better striking than him and to see if he's able to fight off his back.

2. Mauricio Rua v Anderson Silva

The #2 and #3 of the LHW Division. And since Silva wont fight Lyoto this is how close we'll get to see who's #1.

3. Jose Aldo or Uriah Faber v BJ Penn

The Light Weight Champion vs the Featherweight Champion. The p4p best at the lower weight classes.

with those fights ok anderson with jones could be interesting and even though i think silva would win i would like to see that one lesnar velasquez i dont see being a good fight because they have the same style but lesnar is bigger stronger and better at it so he would win easy as for wandy vs vitor i think that would be amazing

Liddell vs. Jardine

Kos vs. P. Thiago 2

A. Silva vs. GSP

A. Silva vs. Machida (never going to happen)

I know that's four but the last one will never happen so I guess it doesn't count.

BJ Penn Vs GSP

GSP Vs Silva

Carwin Vs Lesnar

And in my dreams Machida Vs Silva wish they would just get it on they can hug an have a beer after it i'll pour it if they like!

Carwin Lesnar would just be a banging war not too much technique just a a scap always good to watch.

GSP Silva too see who is the best pond for pound MMA fighter in the world.

BJ Penn GSP just because they always put on a good show an i think BJ could take GSP this time after hardy has done the buisness on the 27th.

To the OP. I can't believe you said jones would have the advantage in the clinch!

I'm going to go for some dream fights people won't often suggest but would be pretty interesting imo.

BJ vs Koscheck @170

GSP vs Hendo @ 185

Anderson vs Fedor @ 220 catchweight