hall of fame.

WWchamp

Hopefully now they own pride they will include alot of pride fighters. For me Bas Rutten should be one just for being so awesome. I would of like Pat Milletich and Frank Shamrock but i dont think it will happen now as they fight in rival organisations. I thnk Matt Hughes shouldnt get it untill he retires. Maybe Jens Pulver or Chuck if he retires soon aswell

Hopefully now they own pride they will include alot of pride fighters. For me Bas Rutten should be one just for being so awesome. I would of like Pat Milletich and Frank Shamrock but i dont think it will happen now as they fight in rival organisations. I thnk Matt Hughes shouldnt get it untill he retires. Maybe Jens Pulver or Chuck if he retires soon aswell

Chuck is already in the Hall of Fame. Just saying. Probably BJ Penn and probably GSP in the future if they keep up their dominance. Anderson Silva will eventually get into the HOF.

Chuck got inducted at the Fan Expo to UFC 100...

My pick who gets inducted next would be ;

- Jens Pulver (he made it pretty obvious after the last WEC that his career is coming to an end).

I doubt Frank Shamrock would get inducted' date=' his departure from the UFC has always been controversial and like Dana said;

[i']"He's a very, very weird guy. I can't explain it. Frank is a weird guy."[/i]

I'm still waiting for Evan Tanners inductation to the Hall of Fame, a former champion, beloved fighter with tons of heart and love for the fans... I think it's disrespectful not to do it..

I'd hate to think it's because Dana believes he won't make any money out of it because Evan is deceased.. I mean inducting Mask kinda just increases the salesrate in TapOut clothes etc and a huge advertisement..

I know I sound like a jerk but after all, it's Dana we're talking about...

- Jens Pulver (he made it pretty obvious after the last WEC that his career is coming to an end).

I doubt Frank Shamrock would get inducted' date=' his departure from the UFC has always been controversial and like Dana said;

[i']"He's a very, very weird guy. I can't explain it. Frank is a weird guy."[/i]

I'm still waiting for Evan Tanners inductation to the Hall of Fame, a former champion, beloved fighter with tons of heart and love for the fans... I think it's disrespectful not to do it..

I'd hate to think it's because Dana believes he won't make any money out of it because Evan is deceased.. I mean inducting Mask kinda just increases the salesrate in TapOut clothes etc and a huge advertisement..

Evan Tanner is a definate, good one.

Good post. I like Oleg to be in, but who knows. And Don Frye.

I just wish they would wait till a fighter retires.

When fighters announce that they retire and put their gloves on the shelf' date='

it just means they are going to the gym...

Classic Randy Couture, that was back at UFC 57 he said he'd quit, but the dude got tons of heart and still some more blood for the canvas..

Imagine revoking an inductation to the Hall of Fame because you're fighting again, haha...

[i']

"Sorry, you lost your hype and you're really not that good, so I'm sorry but we're removing you from the Hall of Fame"[/i]

But I agree with what you're saying, a fighter shouldn't be active and still be in the Hall of Fame...

When fighters announce that they retire and put their gloves on the shelf' date='

it just means they are going to the gym...

Classic Randy Couture, that was back at UFC 57 he said he'd quit, but the dude got tons of heart and still some more blood for the canvas..

Imagine revoking an inductation to the Hall of Fame because you're fighting again, haha...

[i']

"Sorry, you lost your hype and you're really not that good, so I'm sorry but we're removing you from the Hall of Fame"[/i]

But I agree with what you're saying, a fighter shouldn't be active and still be in the Hall of Fame...

i like it when they have retired for a few years or are only on small shows so they get a moment of glory again.

• 2 weeks later...
Chuck Liddell and Charles Lewis should not be in there.

Could not disagree more about Liddell, he definately deserves a HoF spot, how many fighters win 7 in a row with (t)ko's. Was also a huge part in getting UFC mainstream imo.

Not gonna win fans on this one, but I do agree with Charles Lewis, imo HoF should be for fighters.

does anyone know when they will introduce new people to the hall of fame and who do u think they will be. im going with matt hughes

Me personally think the hall of fame of ufc is a joke because only in the ufc can the hall of famers whom are already in the hall of fame still be signed in the ufc for 4 to 6 fights and being on the losing end of the fights...UFC needs to get a grip to be taken serious you have to wait atleast 5 years after someone retires to enduct them into the hall of fame.

Archived