Amazing fights not big name fights

alliedwarior

These would all be amazing fights, not those GSP vs Anderson only sound good cause there big name fights. These would be KO wars!!!!!!

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfot

Rashad vs Rampage

Cro Cop vs Gilbert Yvel - 2 of my top 4 fighters

Anthony Johnson vs Chris Lytle

Wanderli Silva vs Chris Leben

Melvin Manhoef vs Alan Belcher

Paul Daley vs Thiago Alves

James Irvin vs Patrick Cote

Shogun vs Forrest 2

Sam Stout vs Fisher 3

Paul Buentello vs Dos Santos

Carwin vs Todd Duffe (Heavy hand battle)

How much would you pay to see this, Id probally pay 200.

These would all be amazing fights' date=' not those GSP vs Anderson only sound good cause there big name fights. These would be KO wars!!!!!!

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfot

Rashad vs Rampage

Cro Cop vs Gilbert Yvel - 2 of my top 4 fighters

Anthony Johnson vs Chris Lytle

Wanderli Silva vs Chris Leben

Melvin Manhoef vs Alan Belcher

Paul Daley vs Thiago Alves

James Irvin vs Patrick Cote

Shogun vs Forrest 2

Sam Stout vs Fisher 3

Paul Buentello vs Dos Santos

Carwin vs Todd Duffe (Heavy hand battle)

How much would you pay to see this, Id probally pay 20.[/quote']

i would really love to see silva vs leben.... that one stuck out to me the most cause of there style to come out swinging an knock someone out... but i think the W will go to silva just cause hes a silva lol

i would really love to see silva vs leben.... that one stuck out to me the most cause of there style to come out swinging an knock someone out... but i think the W will go to silva just cause hes a silva lol

errr, yeah, and he might just have the edge on the fact that he's waaaaaaaaaaaayy better than leben

W. Silva vs Leben would be a slugfest but a definite step down in competition for Silva. The only way I could see that fight going down is if Silva loses to Akiyama.

Edit: By the way, you say not big names but you have some pretty huge names on this list. Griffin, Evans, Rampage, W. Silva and Shogun are all headline fighters just about any way to slice it. Just saying. Maybe rename the thread non-champions or something. Still a lot of great match ups.

W. Silva vs Leben would be a slugfest but a definite step down in competition for Silva. The only way I could see that fight going down is if Silva loses to Akiyama.

Edit: By the way' date=' you say not big names but you have some pretty huge names on this list. Griffin, Evans, Rampage, W. Silva and Shogun are all headline fighters just about any way to slice it. Just saying. Maybe rename the thread non-champions or something. Still a lot of great match ups.[/quote']

yeah I was about to say, to pay 20$ for all those fights LMAO yeah like the ufc is gonna let you pay 20$ to watch those fights.

thats like 3-4 GREAT ppv cards in the OP (if you seperated them and made those the main card/headline fights along with some undercard fights and whatnot )

lol !!

seems pretty good list of fights but any fight with clay guida is always great i dnt think the guy knows how 2 be in a boring fight

I think Guida is boring, he gets credit for getting hit alot thats the only exciting thing about him is that he cant strike so its easy to beat him up.

Archived