So when were you Brockettes going to thank Vera for Brock's strategy at 100?

Alpha_Omega

but does brock have any other strat besides take down take down take down?

noooo

probley not right now but you have to ask your self does he need one yet??? Put your self in his shoes would you want to stand and trade with a guy if he is a better striker than you ??? My answer would be no if i was an good wrestler with brocks size i would do the same thing and just work on my stand up but until somebody stoped me from taking them down and pounding on them i would continue to do just that. :)

Mir is the Next champ...stop living in past fights......match ups make fights and motivation makes fights......Brock has lost his lucky element of ....people not realizing hes fast ...and how large he actually is......the ONE TRICK PONY ride will no longer gete him by...he loses his next 2 fights.

I dont get this thread. Any professional fighter looks at tapes to find weaknesses. Vera beating Brock.....ok!!! i know a lot a people hate lesnar but there's limit to what can be said lol.

The thing is, Brock was considered a god because he got Mir into a position where he couldn't submit him. Vera does the exact same thing but from a more dominant position (side control) and gets nothing.

Mir is the Next champ...stop living in past fights......match ups make fights and motivation makes fights......Brock has lost his lucky element of ....people not realizing hes fast ...and how large he actually is......the ONE TRICK PONY ride will no longer gete him by...he loses his next 2 fights.

I would have to say that i would rather live in the past insted of you dream world... mir is going to get KTFO by carwin and mir is never going to make to brock while he is still champ

The thing is' date=' Brock was considered a god because he got Mir into a position where he couldn't submit him. Vera does the exact same thing but from a more dominant position (side control) and gets nothing.[/quote']

did Vera just beat Nog decisively? case closed...

Brock is controlling 1 arm, nullifies the other, controls neck/head, controls torso and controls legs.

His position and strengh is superior. He was also in the position to use his head as a fifth member to control his opponent.

Also he held the position only 12 second because mir was rocked then he just got out of it without too much trouble even tho he lost about 5 seconds later.

but i think what he's getting at is it really wasn't part of the strategy if you read the previous posts =]

I did read the other posts, but surely punching is part of a strategy in a fight? even for lesnar who is a wrestler?

a punch is a punch weather it knocks u down from rocking your jaw or clipping you behind the ear

Mir should have learned from his mistake the 1st time instead of taking two beatings.

+1, plus Mir waited til 107 to finally bulk up. He had plenty of time between 81, 92 and 100. Everyone saying how Brock did this, Brock did that, he just layed on Frank, blah blah blah. How about Mir? Can't do to Brock what Brock can do to him? Oh well.

It was side control' date=' not from the back.

Did Brock? What's the point in bringing up finishing Nog?

Right here.

[img']http://op3r.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/5q87jwyef_fedorkorogersbulletproof.gif[/img]

Mir was thought to be an MMA god when he destroyed Nog, then Brock destroyed him it was natural MMA victory evolution, you're hatred has blinded you...

Right here.

5q87jwyef_fedorkorogersbulletproof.gif

... his timing & speed are never mentioned' date=' lesnar would want to clinch, then mr sambo takes over or maybe brock would prefer a greased super-ferret on the mat ?

I'm waiting Doomer ? :P[/quote']

oh my friend i grow tired or our "who would destroy the other" posts...i say they both KO each other, of course Fedor is in guard after Brock throws the Sambo machine to the ground, then Fedor throws a viscous straight right as Brock comes down with a two handed Shogun style hammer fists from hades :P

Vera tko'd Mir in little over a minute' date=' he would do the same to Lesnar ...

(did I just troll ? :P) ...[/quote']

Yes' date=' you did. You should try it more often.[/quote']

... repeating the facts is getting boring, ok, I will try it ...

Brocks' mma debut vs Kim was fixed, he should be 4-2 as we speak, 4-3 after his return ! :P

how was that kfm ?

Archived