ufc predicting the future or proof matches are fixed?

Uwillsubmit

in the schedule on the ufc home page' date=' it has the match up of rampage v rashad with rampage having the ufc LHW belt around his waist.

personally i think hes the rightful owner of that belt and will be champion again one day[/quote']

yeah i seen that but i dint look at it right i thought it was maybe the pride belt that he won from hendo but it is the actual UFC belt???

perhaps hes not been available for a reshoot of his pic since he has had quite a busy schedule lately

in the schedule on the ufc home page' date=' it has the match up of rampage v rashad with rampage having the ufc LHW belt around his waist.

personally i think hes the rightful owner of that belt and will be champion again one day[/quote']

u r a very wise man. do u also hate rashad?

i said this on a comment on another post.... they said the pics need to be updated and i said maybe there telling the future 0.o

my guess too

even tho i know rampage will knock him the **** out

See we agree on other things, I also happen to see the fight going this way!! Rashad is nervous about his chin since Machida shut him off. And after seeing what Thiago did to it in the 3rd round of their fight I'd say with good reason!

CG

Archived