Rory MacDonald vs Carlos Condit

Gu31232

These fighters have verbally agreed to fight at UFC 115. Both of these guys are up and comers and are looking to make a name for themselves. Condit is very experienced and has taken on tough competition in his MMA career. He was supposed to fight Paul Daley at UFC 108, but Condit suffered a hand injury and he pulled out of the fight. MacDonald is coming off a 1st round submission win over Mike Guymon, and he has showed that he is very composed and ready for the competition that the UFC is giving him. Even more impressive is the fact that he is only 20 years old.

If you look at this fight on paper, Carlos Condit would seem that he just has more tools to defeat MacDonald. However, MacDonald is no joke, and he could beat Condit and solidify himself as a top contender in the Welterweight division.

This is too even of a match-up in my opinion for me to even give a prediction to, so I would like to see who people think would get the W in this fight, and how.

I've never seen Rory fight but i hear from everyone that he is a beast. Former KOTC Canada LW champ. Condit is a tough mother****er, one of the toughest in the business. Very experienced, sick submissions and he likes to stand. We've all seen him eat some bombs and recover too. This is a tough fight to call IMO i guess ill take Condit by UD.

huge condit fan, I hope he takes it.

he has had all very tough fights since his move to the UFC. kampmann, ellenberger (who is really good but hardly known), was supposed to fight daley, and now fighting another no name, who is IMO better than ellenberger.

Ouf I think Rory is the future of the WW division but I also like Condit.... then to add that I am Canadian and Rory is too AHHHHHH.

But simply because of experience and competition faced I'll go with Condit.

Seriously I don't mind either winning.

Archived