If you were told...

The_Jack_Attack

Kill some people who I feel deserve to die. Play God of War III, try heroine, eat fugo (fuga?), try Sam Adams Utopia, start a fight with Anderson Sylva then play paintball with him after I explain my circumstances, tag team Brock Lesnar's wife with him then crack open a Coors Light, cross the southern border into the US, learn to drive (does it take long?), sell drugs, learn origami, go streaking during a bull fight, Show Susan Boyle some sympathy (if ya know what I mean (just kidding)), sprint up behind Simon Cowell and field goal kick him between the legs, fight the entire Utah legislative and executive body in a series of matches, at the end I would let some old white dude hunt me on his private island

Kill some people who I feel deserve to die. Play God of War III' date=' try heroine, eat fugo (fuga?), try Sam Adams Utopia, start a fight with Anderson Sylva then play paintball with him after I explain my circumstances, tag team Brock Lesnar's wife with him then crack open a Coors Light, cross the southern border into the US, learn to drive (does it take long?), sell drugs, learn origami, go streaking during a bull fight, Show Susan Boyle some sympathy (if ya know what I mean (just kidding)), sprint up behind Simon Cowell and field goal kick him between the legs, fight the entire Utah legislative and executive body in a series of matches, at the end I would let some old white dude hunt me on his private island[/quote']

Second best Answer..... LMFAO!

Kill some people who I feel deserve to die. Play God of War III' date=' try heroine, eat fugo (fuga?), try Sam Adams Utopia, start a fight with Anderson Sylva then play paintball with him after I explain my circumstances, tag team Brock Lesnar's wife with him then crack open a Coors Light, cross the southern border into the US, learn to drive (does it take long?), sell drugs, learn origami, go streaking during a bull fight, Show Susan Boyle some sympathy (if ya know what I mean (just kidding)), sprint up behind Simon Cowell and field goal kick him between the legs, fight the entire Utah legislative and executive body in a series of matches, at the end I would let some old white dude hunt me on his private island[/quote']

i haven't laughed that hard in a long time u r 1 funny s.o.b LMAO

LMAO. At least you've got a plan.

Omg I could not stop laughing at this :D

god of war 3 sucked, i rented it and took it straight back. got a movie lol

First thing I would make absolutely sure I only had a month left to live otherwise the consequences would be dire. Next I'd rent a backhoe and dig a nice 20X20 hole. Weld a 15X15 metal box properly supported. Kidnap Cheney and Rove throw them into the metal box, bury it. Then I'd have them re-enact the original Saw movie only there would be no real getting out. Find every alcohol I haven't tried and try a new one every night. I'd use my one get out of jail free card with my wife, track down Jessica Biel and do unspeakable things to her. And because I'm pretty sure I would be a wanted man at that point in time, I'd attempt to lay low in south America. While in Brazil I'd find Machida and tell him that Anderson Silva said he enjoyed banging his mom last week that way that fight would have to go down. And I'd probably end the month off by shooting a cow with a rocket launcher.

First I would do two chicks at the same time (name that movie). Second probably empty my account on every drug I could think of (what the hell I'm dying right, it's the perfect time to pick up an addiction). Finally I would have an egyption curse (or some other curse) placed on my tomb (not a grave, yes a tomb) and if my tomb is disturbed, I will rise from the grave and start the zombie apocalypse.

A lot of good answers. I agree with the murdering people part. There's several people I don't like that I could kill in that time span as well as do a lot of partying. Too be perfectly honest if I was told I have a month to live I wouldn't last through that night. I would eat a ridiculous amount of xanax over a period of time in order not to puke them back up and drink a half gallon of Crown Royal.

yeah id probably go make a little sex installed visit to Cheyrl Cole if she wants it or not haha

+1

Everytime i see a thread like this on any forum i wonder if people would let what ever is going to kill them run it's course, or if they would go out on their own terms?

Archived