Lesnar VS.......Roy Nelson!

Dumb_irish_dude

the more i go over it in my head' date=' the more i can actually see old Roy pulling it off. Just like when i predicted Forrest was going to beat Anderson......

now im going to go cry a bit.[/quote']

Hahahaha...good post dude.

Roy is very underrated due to his physique; however, I don't think he'd be able to handle Brock.

well roys already proven that he can out-wrestle mir so who knows.

i didnt think hed make it past the kitchen table let alone win TUF. So.... go get em roy' date=' the skies the limit![/quote']

lol, gotta hate people who still post this video...

That was years ago and was obviously an issue of cardio as Mir was DOMINATING the beginning of that fight. Mir's cardio has vastly improved to this day and would dominate Nelson in either a BJJ or MMA fight.

lol' date=' gotta hate people who still post this video...

That was years ago and was obviously an issue of cardio as Mir was DOMINATING the beginning of that fight. Mir's cardio has vastly improved to this day and would dominate Nelson in either a BJJ or MMA fight.[/quote']

lol gotta hate this ****** for being a ******

lol' date=' gotta hate people who still post this video...

That was years ago and was obviously an issue of cardio as Mir was DOMINATING the beginning of that fight. Mir's cardio has vastly improved to this day and would dominate Nelson in either a BJJ or MMA fight.[/quote']

This fight is irrelevant, but dominating would have meant Mir had a big points lead, but did not. Just saying.

Archived