Lets be rational (a way Dana and AS can make up to fans)

drummerman2007

Lets be rational with how Dana can make things up to fans. He still runs a business and wants to make money and now im sure AS may want to try harder as well. So on the Lesnar vs Carwin card put on AS and Sonnen fight AS wasnt hurt and Sonnen should be better by then. People will buy this card as it is then this will enhance it as people will want to see this fight between AS and Sonnen anyway. AS can make it up to us as mma fans and if he was "upset" with how Maia disrespected him he'll want to kill sonnen and shouldnt let up and sonnen will go after him. Just a thought would like opinions so what do you all think?

Title fight for free would be great for us but it probably wont happen (never know with Dana) but hes a business man and title fights will always draw large PPV buys. And why put him in TUF hed walk n bore through that and hes too good to drop n let go to Strikeforce. Again be rational I Think making him 2nd fiddle again against someone hed want to beat up on would work. Again lets not forget what he did to Forrest i was there and couldnt believe it. Hes not in my dog house yet but needs to redeem a little and I think a fight with sonnen or (gsp) at ufc 116 would make up for it I would see.

I think in all Dana owes AS. Its not AS's fault Dana has denied him the big fights he wans. People complain cause AS fought in boring fights against Cote, Leites, and Maia. AS if i can remember has requisted to fight at LHW, call out Mir, and confirm he would fight GSP. People want him to fight at MW and know damn well that other than Sonnen there is no one worthy... and Vitor has not fought at MW... he fought franklin at catchweight. I think Dana should just let AS call his own fights and make them happy... cause Dana wants money and AS wants money. AS has not verbally mentioned any BS fights. Put AS at LHW... let him chop up Couture, Rashad, T. Silva. Let him fight Mir, Kongo, ... even the hyped up Velasquez... does anyone disagree that all these names next to AS would generate retared amounts of revenue? Dana BS'd AS and got sum BS... looks like the jokes on Dana. cause if AS leaves and fight Roy Jones, Moussasi, King Mo, or god fobid Fedor... guess who gonna be rollin in doe

Lets be rational with how Dana can make things up to fans. He still runs a business and wants to make money and now im sure AS may want to try harder as well. So on the Lesnar vs Carwin card put on AS and Sonnen fight AS wasnt hurt and Sonnen should be better by then. People will buy this card as it is then this will enhance it as people will want to see this fight between AS and Sonnen anyway. AS can make it up to us as mma fans and if he was "upset" with how Maia disrespected him he'll want to kill sonnen and shouldnt let up and sonnen will go after him. Just a thought would like opinions so what do you all think?

That would be perfect since I decided after the silva vs leites and lesner vs mir 2 fight that I would never buy a ppv with lesner or silva as the main event...I am so happy I stuck to my guns for the last one!

I think in all Dana owes AS. Its not AS's fault Dana has denied him the big fights he wans. People complain cause AS fought in boring fights against Cote' date=' Leites, and Maia. AS if i can remember has requisted to fight at LHW, call out Mir, and confirm he would fight GSP. People want him to fight at MW and know damn well that other than Sonnen there is no one worthy... and Vitor has not fought at MW... he fought franklin at catchweight. I think Dana should just let AS call his own fights and make them happy... cause Dana wants money and AS wants money. AS has not verbally mentioned any BS fights. Put AS at LHW... let him chop up Couture, Rashad, T. Silva. Let him fight Mir, Kongo, ... even the hyped up Velasquez... does anyone disagree that all these names next to AS would generate retared amounts of revenue? Dana BS'd AS and got sum BS... looks like the jokes on Dana. cause if AS leaves and fight Roy Jones, Moussasi, King Mo, or god fobid Fedor... guess who gonna be rollin in doe[/quote']

agree to this as well I cant see AS being mad or giving up on a fight he wants

Archived