Best BJ Penn highlight vid i have seen so far

P4P_King_8o8

That was great. I hope no one comes to this thread and bashes it. Especially the GSP fanatics

lol wishful thinking. Some GSP **** will be bashing this within a few hours when they wake up. I post a nick diaz HL vid in the outside the UFC section I got one positive reply and then negative ones about wishing they could have a DVD of all his losses. Which are by decision or doctor stoppage so that would not be that great of a DVD imo.

If you don't like the fighter thats fine with me... I mean honestly like a give a s*** about someone elses opinion on a fighter I like. In the end though if you are a BJ or Nick Diaz hater there's no real reason for you to reply in a thread that is based off their "Highlights"

Unfortunately a lot people on this forum are either 15 or act 15.

Great highlight vid! My favorite part was when they showed him quitting like a gutless coward against GSP. That was amazing :)

Oh and all the clips of him fighting cans in the weakest divison in the UFC were great too.

People can talk all of the crap they want on Bj. Name a lw fighter in the history of the sport that comes close.

Seriously get the garbage you usually spew out and name a lw fighter better.

Great highlight vid! My favorite part was when they showed him quitting like a gutless coward against GSP. That was amazing :)

Oh and all the clips of him fighting cans in the weakest divison in the UFC were great too.

What the hell? Cans? This video just shows how dominant BJ Penn is. He's only lost to one other lightweight 7 years ago, which he avenged. The lightweight division is one of the toughest divisions in the world. Welterweight is probably the next stacked division. I don't like GSP but I'm not going to disregard his victories and say he's fighting cans.

And if I may, BJ beat Serra, who apparently is can, made GSP tap out.

The lightweight division is one of the toughest divisions in the world...

Lol...anyone who knows anything about MMA and isn't employed by the UFC wouldn't say something so utterly stupid.

The lightweight is division is an absolute joke. It's full of former TUF contestants and/or failed welterweights. It's so lame that their latest lopsided title fight isn't even interesting enough to warrant headlining an event. If Penn wants to keep looking "awesome" he needs to stay at lightweight padding his record fighting weak competition but I sincerely hope he's dumb enough to move to welterweight because I love watching him get smashed and there are easily half a dozen fighters in that division who would maul him.

These five fighters would all school BJ.

Hansen

Aoki

Alvarez

Thomson

Melendez

Hansen was schooled by Aoki who only does well because of his pants that allow him to get more grip when grappling. Alvarez also schooled by Aoki. We will see how Alvarez deals with Roger Huerta when they eventually meet. Melendez and Thompson are tough guys but no where near the level of BJ. BJ has some of the best boxing and one of the best ground games in the world. I would enjoy seeing BJ vs Aoki but BJ will take it. I'm going to say that Kenny Florian would beat each of those 5 guys you chose and he could do it convincingly.

Lol...anyone who knows anything about MMA and isn't employed by the UFC wouldn't say something so utterly stupid.

The lightweight is division is an absolute joke. It's full of former TUF contestants and/or failed welterweights. It's so lame that their latest lopsided title fight isn't even interesting enough to warrant headlining an event. If Penn wants to keep looking "awesome" he needs to stay at lightweight padding his record fighting weak competition but I sincerely hope he's dumb enough to move to welterweight because I love watching him get smashed and there are easily half a dozen fighters in that division who would maul him.

First off BJ has more talent than most fighters at welterweight. He's just considerably smaller than most.

The lightweight division is the toughest division of world. You just gave five top lightweights. Aoki, Hansen, Thomson, Melendez and Alvarez. BJ and Kenny, are at the top of the heap as well. Sherk, Edgar, Maynard, Huerta and the list goes on of tough lightweights. Its the toughest division to rise in because of all the fighters you have to go through to actually get a title shot.

BJ will eventually return to the welter weight division and I'm positive that he'll beat almost everyone in the division handily like Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck

I agree with u , LW is not a realy Stack division . WW is far beter .

I agree with u ' date=' LW is not a realy Stack division . WW is far beter .[/quote']

I don't understand how the welterweight division is a more stacked division. The lightweight division has top fighters in multiple promotions: Bellator, Strikeforce, and the UFC. The welterweight division is ruled by GSP, Fitch and Alves. There is also Thiago and he'll eventually be up there. Thats really it. Theres a lot more top lightweights than welterweights. I'm also guessing you only prefer the welterweight division because GSP is there. Just because he's there doesn't mean its stacked.

I don't understand how the welterweight division is a more stacked division. The lightweight division has top fighters in multiple promotions: Bellator' date=' Strikeforce, and the UFC. The welterweight division is ruled by GSP, Fitch and Alves. There is also Thiago and he'll eventually be up there. Thats really it. Theres a lot more top lightweights than welterweights. I'm also guessing you only prefer the welterweight division because GSP is there. Just because he's there doesn't mean its stacked.[/quote']

Is ur opinion i respect it , i always think WW division was the more stacked .

well i guest the GSP nut huggers/**** wipes won't shut up until BJ actually beats GSP which i think BJ can actually do

Unfortunately a fighter has to beat GSP to be considered good these days. I'm sure the move to welterweight is inevitable and once gets his shot at GSP, I'm positive it will be a better result regardless of what Mr. terriblewilliamson says

These five fighters would all school BJ.

Hansen

Aoki

Alvarez

Thomson

Melendez

School him? lol those 5 would have their hands full with Florian. Penn would maul all of them. Hansen just recently dropped to FW as well which is like 139 for Dream and Sengoku so not only does he not have the talent he's too small. Aoki couldn't get the fight to the ground and would get knocked the hell out in the first round. Alvarez is defending his title against Josh Neer and you say BJ is beating cans... idiot. Thompson and Melendez both get beat up on the feet or the ground.

You failed miserably and didn't even bother giving us an explanation as to how any of them could beat Penn.

School him? lol those 5 would have their hands full with Florian. Penn would maul all of them. Hansen just recently dropped to FW as well which is like 139 for Dream and Sengoku so not only does he not have the talent he's too small. Aoki couldn't get the fight to the ground and would get knocked the hell out in the first round. Alvarez is defending his title against Josh Neer and you say BJ is beating cans... idiot. Thompson and Melendez both get beat up on the feet or the ground.

You failed miserably and didn't even bother giving us an explanation as to how any of them could beat Penn.

Aoki will beat BJ Penn , i know is hard to be realistic when u got BJ balls in ur mouth and u beleive everyting he say is truth ( Steroid accusation , Hormone acussation , Pills to be more slippery ) Penn will never maul Aoki .

Aoki will beat BJ Penn ' date=' i know is hard to be realistic when u got BJ balls in ur mouth and u beleive everyting he say is truth ( Steroid accusation , Hormone acussation , Pills to be more slippery ) Penn will never maul Aoki .[/quote']

Aoki got smashed by an aging Mach you don't know what you're talking about. Aoki's standup is nonexistent Penn would knock him out.

I find out someting funny after i fallow MMA for 7 year and pratice karate and boxing 4 year ' date=' never put any fighter out of a fight .[/quote']

And? I've followed just as long and trained long enough in BJJ to get my bluebelt. Training in something doesn't mean anything as far as you saying Aoki will beat him. Aoki won't beat Gilbert Melendez much less BJ Penn.

Here lets break the fight down for you. Okay Aokis stand up blows and he wears those gay pants for an advantage on the ground that wouldn't matter with Penn anyway because he couldn't get Penn down. If he did despite Aoki having a BJJ and Judo blackbelt Penn is a BJJ blackbelt as well he's not getting submitted.

Do you really think Mach Sakurai would have anything for BJ and this point of their careers? He destroyed Aoki in what was it? 20 seconds? What's Aoki gonna do KO Penn who has fought in FOUR weightclasses and never been knocked out. Penn has a granite chin and Aoki couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag so again... Aoki would get knocked the hell out and early.

Great HL vid.

im a huge BJ fan and i think, like most, hes one of the greatest. sure his mouth is terrible. but wat about mike tyson, he had a mouth. even ALI had a mouth. but all in all, BJ can back it up. by no means do i hate on any fighter. i have respect for everyone who wants to step in the ring for the entertainment of us fans. everyone who hates on BJ, think about this. step in the ring with him. watch how fast u get knocked out. WILLIAMSON! i would love to see u in a choke. disrespectful a**hole

Great HL vid.

im a huge BJ fan and i think' date=' like most, hes one of the greatest. sure his mouth is terrible. but wat about mike tyson, he had a mouth. even ALI had a mouth. but all in all, BJ can back it up. by no means do i hate on any fighter. i have respect for everyone who wants to step in the ring for the entertainment of us fans. everyone who hates on BJ, think about this. step in the ring with him. watch how fast u get knocked out. WILLIAMSON! i would love to see u in a choke. disrespectful a**hole[/quote']

Ali and Tyson never say false accusation about steroid , pills to be more slippery , Hormone just to try to discredit other great fighter .

I like watching BJ fight , but he become delusional when he start saying all this lie .

Ali and Tyson never say false accusation about steroid ' date=' pills to be more slippery , Hormone just to try to discredit other great fighter .

I like watching BJ fight , but he become delusional when he start saying all this lie .[/quote']

i understand that, and i truly respect how ppl feel about him. but i think we can all agree he is the best LW in the world and is at the top of the ranks wen it comes to P4P. but some ppl just like talking alot of S*** about him. for example that williamson guy. cant ppl just respect him for wat hes done for the sport, and all his achievements. call me a BJ nut hugger if u want. but i feel the same way about all fighters. if they're willing to step into the ring. they should all be respected. thats all im saying.

Franky Edgar is more of a threat in the LW division then Dan Hardy is in the WW division. How can you say BJ is fighting cans? You're an idiot.

Archived