Forrest Griffin vs Thiago Silva

WindowLiquor

Thiago Silva is so close to getting his "game" if you will complete. His problem is he doesnt exactly play to his opponents. For example, Striking with Machida or not working on takedowns for Evans.

Against Griffin he'll win however he wants to(KO if you dont know lol)

Thiago Silva is so close to getting his "game" if you will complete. His problem is he doesnt exactly play to his opponents. For example' date=' Striking with Machida or not working on takedowns for Evans.

Against Griffin he'll win however he wants to(KO if you dont know lol)[/quote']

Agreed!!

Griffin trains at Extreme Couture & Silva trains at ATT.

I think Griffin would win' date=' Silva seems to be slipping at this point.[/size']

Nah mate Forrest (although i like him) doesnt have the power to take Thiago out. These days with the calibre of fighters out there your hands must be deadly to win big fights, unless you have extreme gnp or subs but you know what i mean lol. Anyways Thiago by KO.

Forrest would pick Thiago apart for three rounds contrary to popular opinion knockout power isn't the only thing that wins fights. Thiago is slow he wouldn't be able to keep up with the combinations coming from Forrest on the feet. On the ground regardless of Thiago having a black belt I doubt Forrest would be in trouble there either. The funniest part about all this is before Forrest lost to the greatest fighter on the planet. He was actually supposed to fight Thiago and everyone talked about how it was a great fight for him to come back to after losing his title.

Archived