UFC Champions Children?

AUSMMA

Ok, I got to thinking today. Lots of UFC fighters have children, and, it seems like any fighter would want them to at least train in Martial Arts. Imagine if the children of fighters got into the UFC, and followed their fathers footsteps. And even fighters who don't have children now, could be expected to have children in the future.

Here's a list

Wanderlei Silva- 1 Son

Dan Henderson- 3 Children

BJ Penn- 1 Daughter, could have a boy though

Rampage- 4 kids

Michael Bisping- 2 kids

That is just a few I could think of. Image, Wanderlei Silva's Son vs Rampage Jackson's Son. Dan Henderson's son vs Michael Bispings Son

I may have to much time on my hands, but I was just thinking about how cool this would be

Ok' date=' I got to thinking today. Lots of UFC fighters have children, and, it seems like any fighter would want them to at least train in Martial Arts. Imagine if the children of fighters got into the UFC, and followed their fathers footsteps. And even fighters who don't have children now, could be expected to have children in the future.

Here's a list

Wanderlei Silva- 1 Son

Dan Henderson- 3 Children

BJ Penn- 1 Daughter, could have a boy though

Rampage- 4 kids

Michael Bisping- 2 kids

That is just a few I could think of. Image, Wanderlei Silva's Son vs Rampage Jackson's Son. Dan Henderson's son vs Michael Bispings Son

I may have to much time on my hands, but I was just thinking about how cool this would be

the fights would be exactly the same except they would be kids

He'll be screwing his Bosses over and breaking contracts just like his father did too right?' date=' probly have temper tantrums just like Daddy-O , howling like a blooming idiot, haha yea great role model.[/quote']

You are right! How dare rampage feel like he was free to live without the UFC's permission.

yea how dare rampage get a part in a movie for 3 million dollars and want to do that and just push his fight with rashad back a month or two! gotta hate a man for wanting to make a few million dollars for his family especially considering that the fight wouldnt have got him 3 million!! what a terrible man! LOL

Archived