Brock has a chin like a cinder block

RIPPEDATHLETE

Lol i don't even know if Brock can take a hard hit' date=' i've never seen him take one :P

I wanna see him fight Kimbo lol that would be funny[/quote']

That match would last couple of seconds. Kimbo is no way near Lesnar or any other of the top heavyweights.

I would like to see Lesnar vs JDS, that would be a real test of Brock's chin. Hope it's gonna happen in near future.

That match would last couple of seconds. Kimbo is no way near Lesnar or any other of the top heavyweights.

I would like to see Lesnar vs JDS' date=' that would be a real test of Brock's chin. Hope it's gonna happen in near future.[/quote']

on the ground maybe yeh-but the beauty of this sport is it can all end with one punch!or kick

so no fight is a dead cert,and brocks chin?not yet tested

on the ground maybe yeh-but the beauty of this sport is it can all end with one punch!or kick

so no fight is a dead cert' date='and brocks chin?not yet tested[/quote']

not tested? its been tested to a certain extent. randy corture totally outclasses brock in the stand up game and land alot of shots that would have easily rocked or koed other people.and mir landed a clean knee that i guarentee would have rocked someone maybe even ko!, but brock even after that knee was able to finish a slamming takedown! and im not sure if this is true, but im pretty sure is if you google it, but one time brock was riding his motorcycle and some guy rammed into him and he flew into a pole head first and he still wasnt knock out, he even wanted to fight the guy after but didnt want to beat him up in front of his kid. to say least hes got a solid chin. oh and brock would make kimbo go white if they ever fought.

not tested? its been tested to a certain extent. randy corture totally outclasses brock in the stand up game and land alot of shots that would have easily rocked or koed other people.and mir landed a clean knee that i guarentee would have rocked someone maybe even ko!' date=' but brock even after that knee was able to finish a slamming takedown! and im not sure if this is true, but im pretty sure is if you google it, but one time brock was riding his motorcycle and some guy rammed into him and he flew into a pole head first and he still wasnt knock out, he even wanted to fight the guy after but didnt want to beat him up in front of his kid. to say least hes got a solid chin. oh and brock would make[b'][/b] kimbo go white if they ever fought.

I pissed my pants at this. And I agree with everything you said. Couture and his dirty boxing pretty much was a non factor in their fight. And Mir's knee hit pretty flush on Brocks chin but like u stated he still got the takedow which than allowed him to get into position and annihilate Mirs face to get the W. He will be tested soon and I can't wait to see it!!

Lol i don't even know if Brock can take a hard hit' date=' i've never seen him take one :P

Dude first of all kimbo has to make it past Mitrione b4 he starts messing with brock. This dude brock will eat him up, far way better chin and standup. Kimbo is tough but will never really make it there.

Brock doesn't even have an opponent so how do people think he's going to lose. As for his chin we can't be sure til someone with power in their hands catches him.[/QUOTo

ok.. so watch the Randy Couture fight vs brock. Your opinion will change when talking about waiting for "someone with power in their hands catches him." As you said. Brock took heavy hits by none other then the besT MMA fighter all time, plus won the belt from him that same fight.. Carwin vs Brock would be the best bet for brock.

mir 2 when brock let him stand up mir rocked him with a pretty average dig then brock clinched mir went 4 a knee gt taken dwn and gt finished

not tested? its been tested to a certain extent. randy corture totally outclasses brock in the stand up game and land alot of shots that would have easily rocked or koed other people.and mir landed a clean knee that i guarentee would have rocked someone maybe even ko!' date=' but brock even after that knee was able to finish a slamming takedown! and im not sure if this is true, but im pretty sure is if you google it, but one time brock was riding his motorcycle and some guy rammed into him and he flew into a pole head first and he still wasnt knock out, he even wanted to fight the guy after but didnt want to beat him up in front of his kid. to say least hes got a solid chin. oh and brock would make kimbo go white if they ever fought.[/quote']

im not saying brock isnt a tough guy,but his chin has NEVER been tested,that "flying"knee from frank was hardly landed flush,and ye randy hit him with a few,but please tell me how many people has randy couture knocked out in his ufc career??

oh yeah zero

not tested? its been tested to a certain extent. randy corture totally outclasses brock in the stand up game and land alot of shots that would have easily rocked or koed other people.and mir landed a clean knee that i guarentee would have rocked someone maybe even ko!' date=' but brock even after that knee was able to finish a slamming takedown! and im not sure if this is true, but im pretty sure is if you google it, but one time brock was riding his motorcycle and some guy rammed into him and he flew into a pole head first and he still wasnt knock out, he even wanted to fight the guy after but didnt want to beat him up in front of his kid. to say least hes got a solid chin. oh and brock would make kimbo go white if they ever fought.[/quote']

Randy doesnt have any ko power, and the knee that hit Brock wasnt clean enough to KO someone and it did hurt Brock watch it and look at his face.

Im willing to bet if Carwin hits him once he goes down.

Frank actually landed a massive punch on Brock in the beginning of the first round he didn't even flinch..

Lesnar is the same 300 lbs man who jumped 15 feet and landed straight on his head when he messed up a moonsault. He suffered a severe concussion but he remained conscious and finished the match like nothing happened.

His chin is Granite, and his haters are gonna find this out the hard way.

2zexru9.gif

You're delusional. Brock always takes it to the ground. It's what he does best. He finished Mir 20 seconds later.

yeah he took it to the ground then he let him up 2 show that he could stand with frank and then seconds after he gt hit then realised i cant stand with this guy so went bk 2 the gnp

yeah he took it to the ground then he let him up 2 show that he could stand with frank and then seconds after he gt hit then realised i cant stand with this guy so went bk 2 the gnp
No it's because when Mir was on the ground Brock would have had to go into his guard, so he kept it standing, and then when he got close enough he took Mir down again and smothered him and went back into his half guard.

No it's because when Mir was on the ground Brock would have had to go into his guard' date=' so he kept it standing, and then when he got close enough he took Mir down again and smothered him and went back into his half guard.[/quote']

honestly though check any website with a description of the second fight and it will state that mir had rocked brock here is just example from which i found in a few secs http://videos.lesnar-brock.com/brock_lesnar_vs_frank_mir_2.php and if you still disagree after then well not much i can do :D we will agree 2 disagree lol

Randy is far from the best in the HW division now and If it werent for Brock catching lady luck with that punch in his fight against Randy he was going to lose by points because Randy was scoring more, on the other hand Randy was mauled by Nog the entire fight. There are plenty of heavy weights that definately have the ability to beat brock.

Eh, I'm pretty sure Brock took a couple of hits from John Cena back in the day, and obviously he lived to tell about them. But it was the FU, Cena's finishing slam, that Brock couldn't get back up from. So yeah, he's got a chin. Just look at a picture of him, it's where everybody elses chin is located.

For real though, most people act like he's never been touched! Yeah, maybe he hasn't faced a real heavy hitter, but he's still been tagged in the face, and has yet to have been rocked. Plus, theres little to no reason to question a chin that will hardly be touched, cause Brock is going to be on top of his opponent throwin them rabbit punches!

People act like once they see his chin tested, if we find out it's weak, he's automatically gonna lose to anyone that hits hard. Defiantly not true.

honestly though check any website with a description of the second fight and it will state that mir had rocked brock here is just example from which i found in a few secs http://videos.lesnar-brock.com/brock_lesnar_vs_frank_mir_2.php and if you still disagree after then well not much i can do :D we will agree 2 disagree lol
A description written on some gay Brock fan site is your evidence?

lmao

Why don't you read the issue of UFC magazine where they interview Brock and he says, and I quote:

"Brock have you ever been rocked before?"

Brock says in reply "Randy caught me with a decent punch before and Frank hit me with a good knee, but rocked? No never."

Are you kidding me? Brock hasn't even had his chin tested. And second off your saying he wont lose his next fight or some ****. and just for your information he lost all of his steroid muscle when he got that sickness so he actual is a normal sized human. Trust me I can almost guarantee its going to be a mir vs lesnar 3 and mir is gonna pull it off. I love brock lesnar and hate mir. but i wouldn't put money on lesnar.

FAVORITE FIGHTERS SINCE DAY ONE

1. Diego Sanchez

2. Forrest Griffin

3. Chris Leben

4. Nate Quarry

5. Rampage Jackson

6. Melvin Gulliard

7. KIMBO SLICE lol

A description written on some gay Brock fan site is your evidence?

lmao

Why don't you read the issue of UFC magazine where they interview Brock and he says' date=' and I quote:

"Brock have you ever been rocked before?"

Brock says in reply "Randy caught me with a decent punch before and Frank hit me with a good knee, but rocked? No never."[/quote']

ok because the guy says he wernt rocked makes it true ok :D if ur so ignorant and believe that just because you like the guy it mean's the guy is the worlds greatest fighter well then sir this convo is over

It seems like guys who have done steroids have solid chins. When I watched smashing machine, these guys admitted theyre so jacked they dont even feel pain. And when you look at some of the beatings coleman took over his career, makes you wonder if theres some truth to it.

Lesnar of course has done steroids in the past, no doubt about it. And another thing that helps your chin seems to be being a virgin to a KO. Seems that when you get KOed your chin slightly weakens, kind of the Rogans theory on "damage threshold in ones career", and Lesnar is pretty fresh in the MMA game, so he has that edge.

All that being said, hes in the heavy weight division, where guys like carwin and kongo KO guys with what looks like half shots. Time will tell, and im really looking forward to seeing how Lesnar fullfills his potential/hype.

I am so tired of all the brock haters constantly degrading brocks skills. Its called Mixed Martial Arts. It is incorporates all facets of fighting. Its not boxing its not Jiu-Jitsu its not wrestling. I love Couture he's one of my favs but if he wants to box brock than challenge him to a boxing match. (same goes for mir,even though he's a douch) And the same can be said for Mir with a Jiu-Jitsu match. Neither will happen obviously but thats the point. Its mixed martial arts if you can take someone down and pound them out then why not? Lesnar used his wrestling skill to take mir down and used posistioning and size to keep him down and finish him. Everyone just hates brock because of the WWE and his post match antics, everyone needs to get off their high horses, who cares. Dana forgave him!!!

I am so tired of all the brock haters constantly degrading brocks skills. Its called Mixed Martial Arts. It is incorporates all facets of fighting. Its not boxing its not Jiu-Jitsu its not wrestling. I love Couture he's one of my favs but if he wants to box brock than challenge him to a boxing match. (same goes for mir' date='even though he's a douch) And the same can be said for Mir with a Jiu-Jitsu match. Neither will happen obviously but thats the point. Its mixed martial arts if you can take someone down and pound them out then why not? Lesnar used his wrestling skill to take mir down and used posistioning and size to keep him down and finish him. Everyone just hates brock because of the WWE and his post match antics, everyone needs to get off their high horses, who cares. Dana forgave him!!![/quote']It's not like we don't why they do that:

2zexru9.gif

In the HW everyone without exception is one punch away from a KO.

It's just a question of how well it connects. Carwin could hit him with a huge punch but not connect at the weak spot. And he would stand, Perosh could hit him right on the button and ko him.

Same for any other fighter.

In the HW everyone without exception is one punch away from a KO.

It's just a question of how well it connects. Carwin could hit him with a huge punch but not connect at the weak spot. And he would stand' date=' Perosh could hit him right on the button and ko him.

Same for any other fighter.[/quote']

very true. basically works for any division too, not just the HW's.

I usually don't like to get involved in Brock debates. But, I remember him saying that when Mir hit him with that Urijah Faber style knee, he "was seeing tweetybird". He did say it only lasted a second, but to me that is another phrase for "rocked". And I also dont think he would admit to being rocked by Mir for obvious reasons.

I hope you mean it would be funny because of how bad Kimbo would get smashed. Kimbo will never be a champion or close to it. Dana just know people will pay to see him.

On to the thread question... Brock has taken a few shots some people don't give him credit for. Frank Mir landed a vicious flying knee while Brock was taking him down. Brock even said in the post fight interview he saw tweety bird for about half a second, but he was still able to complete the take down and keep composed. And even though it was in WWE, Brock botched a shooting star press and basically when head and neck first onto the ground from the top rope. He was knocked loopy but not unconscious. Look it up on Youtube. It's pretty nuts

whats the point of even discussing brock lol

all of his fans seem to think he's superman (literally,sadly enough)

and when he does get KO'd,people are still gonna make some ridiculous excuses

ive said it before n ill say it again

i cannot wait for brock to lose so i can come on here and see all his fans entire worlds shattered

on point with this thread

i dont think his chin really has been tested yet,but if your gonna tell me that knee to the face mir landed didnt wobble brocks legs your in major denial

and someone up there said no one will ever have the chance to and a flush shot cuz brock will be the one on top GnP'ing

well what happens when brock faces a good wrestler who he cant take down at will?

i mean c'mon randy was kinda man handling brock and they looked like they were 3 weight classes different

i cant wait till he fights either shane carwin or JDS,though i think carwin has the better chance because of his wrestling background

Archived