what the hell mods

kyokushin4life

Why have you deleted my thread about Overeem/Rogers and Arlovski/Silva

You deleted that before the thread with the guy saying things about everyones mom. My thread werent offensive and was of interest to people. You deleted it not even moved it to outside the ufc??????

yeah i dont understand that either

i wonder why it didnt just get moved ????

there was nothing offensive in it

no need to delete it just move it but im sure people wont be bothered with it being in the UFC section its a good chnage from all the Dan hardy threads

yeah i dont understand that either

i wonder why it didnt just get moved ????

there was nothing offensive in it

no need to delete it just move it but im sure people wont be bothered with it being in the UFC section its a good chnage from all the Dan hardy threads

Yeah if its not Brock Lesnar or Kimbo slice or hardy it gets deleted, it was an active thread where people was talking.

Whats the reason Mods?

First, don't curse me. lol

The thread 1, was in the wrong section of the forum. 2 was advertising a competitors event.

While we allow talk of other organizations to be had in the outside section, we are not to allow promoting of our competitors.

I do not make the rules, and could not really care less, but I am told how to run this site, and I do it to the best of my ability. There have been specific instructions from the UFC on how to handle this situation.

Now, you may say, well I saw this, of I saw that. I can't see everything, so I take care of what I do see. I am also told that I do not have to explain why we do what we do, but I usually try to in the hope of some understanding.

First' date=' don't curse me. lol

The thread 1, was in the wrong section of the forum. 2 was advertising a competitors event.

While we allow talk of other organizations to be had in the outside section, we are not to allow promoting of our competitors.

I do not make the rules, and could not really care less, but I am told how to run this site, and I do it to the best of my ability. There have been specific instructions from the UFC on how to handle this situation.

Now, you may say, well I saw this, of I saw that. I can't see everything, so I take care of what I do see. I am also told that I do not have to explain why we do what we do, but I usually try to in the hope of some understanding.[/quote']

I was right :D

Now, you may say, well I saw this, of I saw that. I can't see everything, so I take care of what I do see. I am also told that I do not have to explain why we do what we do, but I usually try to in the hope of some understanding.[/quote']

oh i did not know this oh well yer just doing ur job

MOD's dont have to explain themselves but G always does,ever heard of the saying you have to earn respect................well i think G does.

Operation 'Destroy Strikeforce' has begun....

Indeed it has.

Archived