How would 'The Rock; have done in MMA?

LegoPig

i think the rock just might be able to lay the smack down to stoned cold

honestly though i doubt any of those wwf guys would ever make it in the ufc. bret hart and kurt angle have a great wrestling base but throw them against jiujitsu and kickboxer guys and they wouldnt know what to do! but i guess maybe theres an exception if your brock or bobby

wrestling is always the easiest and one of the better ways to transition into MMA, but you need alot more tools in your arsenal to be successful

i think the rock just might be able to lay the smack down to stoned cold

honestly though i doubt any of those wwf guys would ever make it in the ufc. bret hart and kurt angle have a great wrestling base but throw them against jiujitsu and kickboxer guys and they wouldnt know what to do! but i guess maybe theres an exception if your brock or bobby

wrestling is always the easiest and one of the better ways to transition into MMA' date=' but you need alot more tools in your arsenal to be successful[/quote']

Brock Lesnar say hello ;)

If he could really fight in the first place why would he have been a WWF "Superstar" there is a reason these steroid freaks prance around to a script wearing spandex ' date=' its because they are oversized fairies with balls the size of peanuts .[/quote']

LMAO.

comon! The Rock is pretty cool right? Remember 'The Rundown'? haha

MMA? Nah..

kurt angle, Prior to injuries and subtract 10 years age wise, would have done well.

He has a boxing and martial arts background to go with his wrestling.

The Rock has no real boxing, wrestling,ect background so I doult he would do that well.

There was another WWE person who had a great wrestling and mma background who just left, but dont remember his name off hand.

Also think a few of you need to remember until a couple years ago, mma had very little to really attract some people who would have done well, since they made millions more at the WWF/WWE than fights in MMA made, and most of the people still make a high payday there on average.

Money talks.

kurt angle' date=' Prior to injuries and subtract 10 years age wise, would have done well.

The Rock has no real boxing, wrestling,ect background so I doult he would do that well.

There was another WWE person who had a great wrestling and mma background who just left, but dont remember his name off hand.

Also think a few of you need to remember until a couple years ago, mma had very little to really attract some people who would have done well, since they made millions more at the WWF/WWE than fights in MMA made, and most of the people still make a high payday there on average.

Money talks.[/quote']

We all know the Rock would beat Kurt Angle.

The Rock should have lost to Hulk Hogan at wrestlemania 18. That still pisses me off.

I dont think he would do that great in mma. He could probly beat the guys like Roy Nelson or below' date=' maybe.[/quote']

Doultfull he could beat anyone really.

He had major knee and aclu injuries.

Don't think he could take any leg kicks.

kurt angle' date=' Prior to injuries and subtract 10 years age wise, would have done well.

[b']There was another WWE person who had a great wrestling and mma background who just left, but dont remember his name off hand.

[/b]

Money talks.

Sean O' Haire?

Archived