So when were you Fedorettes going to thank Sylvia for Fedor's strategy at Affliction

Juzie

It is clear that Fedor was going to get KTFO until he exploited Arlovski's weakness in his chin that was proven by Tim Sylvia the second time they fought.

you gotta do the homework man, before fedor, andrei was not flat KO'd since 2002 (rizzo) ... silvia was a multi-punch TKO as was rogers' ... fedor would make anybodies jaw look like glass .

you gotta do the homework man' date=' before fedor, andrei was not flat KO'd since 2002 (rizzo) ... silvia was a multi-punch TKO as was rogers' ... fedor would make anybodies jaw look like glass .[/quote']

No you have got to do your homework.

Watch Arlovski's very first fight. He has a glass jaw.

there will be no talk of fedor in the ufc section. i dont want to hear about him if he isnt fighting in the ufc' date='/. its simple, not in ufc= you dont matter. whos fedor again?[/quote']

Then all the TUF/Strikeforce noobs need to get banned from this section :D

This thread is just a copy of a Brock hating thread that was made by some Fedor fanboys.

even if arv didnt have a glass jaw you how the hell can you say " it was clear Fedor was going to get knocked out " ?? lol thats some funny ****.....no fighter telegraphs a KO punch. Fedor didnt even get stunned or rocked in that fight, hit and backed up yes....but to say close to being KO'd ...you must have special powers to see such. For all anyone knows arv could of thrown 100o more punches and devasting ones to, doesnt signal KO. Watch boxing, how many rounds / how many punches thrown and still no KO

... all the stats are on my toolbar junior' date=' so I can de-noob you @ the speed of light :P[/quote']

Wow that is a hell of a lot different to wikipedia in what way lol? I have seen pretty much all those fights so you cannot de-noob me lol, you are an obvious TUF noob I have seen that in your posts already.

No need to so angry...just trying to educate you a bit senior lolol.

Rather than posting your junk, you tried to claim Arlovski didn't have a glass jaw before I linked that vid for ya...I guess you agree with me now?

there will be no talk of fedor in the ufc section. i dont want to hear about him if he isnt fighting in the ufc' date='/. its simple, not in ufc= you dont matter. whos fedor again?[/quote']

+100. fedor is a great fighter dont get me wrong but im getting tired of all the brock vs fedor threads beng made. my opinion, both are great fighters. id love to see the fight, i think it would be an awesome fight but until fedor comes to the ufc we will never know. i dont see why we have to hate on them, people hate brock because he came from the wwe and because he was givin a title shot so soon, who cares he beat the heavy weight champion. im not sure why people hate on fedor, maybe because hes not in the ufc, i dont know

Wow that is a hell of a lot different to wikipedia in what way lol? I have seen pretty much all those fights so you cannot de-noob me lol' date=' you are an obvious TUF noob I have seen that in your posts already.

No need to so angry...just trying to educate you a bit.[/quote']

... I've replied to the same arguments 1000 times to 1000 noobs, its really all from memory

now ... you don't have the cred to educate a sub-noob & I am never angry or hateful ...

... anytime Brock wants to inhale a case or 2, I'm there dude .. :P

... I've replied to the same arguments 1000 times to 1000 noobs' date=' its really all from memory

now ... you don't have the cred to educate a sub-noob & I am never angry or hateful ...

... anytime Brock wants to inhale a case or 2, I'm there dude .. :P[/quote']

See you keep throwing around this word "noob" like you are the know all...except for in this thread alone I proved you are not. So show some respect and threads like this won't have to be made.

Everyone is a noob when they first start watching but at the end of the day, we are all MMA fans...it is better they are noob MMA fans rather than WWE fans correct?

+100. fedor is a great fighter dont get me wrong but im getting tired of all the brock vs fedor threads beng made. my opinion' date=' both are great fighters. id love to see the fight, i think it would be an awesome fight but until fedor comes to the ufc we will never know. i dont see why we have to hate on them, people hate brock because he came from the wwe and because he was givin a title shot so soon, who cares he beat the heavy weight champion. im not sure why people hate on fedor, maybe because hes not in the ufc, i dont know[/quote']

dude ... its the anti-fedor trolls that create the 12 fedor threads per week ... truth

dude ... its the anti-fedor trolls that create the 12 fedor threads per week ... truth

I am all for not making anti Fedor threads, but since Brock joined the UFC all the exclusive Fedor supporters make thread after thread about Lesnar bashing. I don't mind Fedor he is my favourite heavy outside of the UFC....but if the Lesnar hating threads keep coming then the Fedor threads keep coming

I am all for not making anti Fedor threads' date=' but since Brock joined the UFC all the exclusive Fedor supporters make thread after thread about Lesnar bashing. I don't mind Fedor he is my favourite heavy outside of the UFC....but if the Lesnar hating threads keep coming then the Fedor threads keep coming[/quote']

well, I'm not smart enough to create threads, I feel as though its all been said ....

its just entertainment, tv here sux

Then all the TUF/Strikeforce noobs need to get banned from this section :D

This thread is just a copy of a Brock hating thread that was made by some Fedor fanboys.

im hardly a noob tuf fan. ive been watching mma and the ufc since 2000. when i was in the fourth grade. ok? im a loyal ufc fan how dare you. i live ufc. i know more about this subject then you so. cheerio mate

Wow that is a hell of a lot different to wikipedia in what way lol? I have seen pretty much all those fights so you cannot de-noob me lol' date=' you are an obvious TUF noob I have seen that in your posts already.

No need to so angry...just trying to educate you a bit senior lolol.

Rather than posting your junk, you tried to claim Arlovski didn't have a glass jaw before I linked that vid for ya...I guess you agree with me now?[/quote']

Its pretty obvious that he is not going to answer you . ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54k2uggU2Cc&feature=player_embedded

Its pretty obvious that he is not going to answer you . ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54k2uggU2Cc&feature=player_embedded

try reading the whole thread .... if you don't wanna be called a noob :

... its about arlovski having a glass-chin, .. before fedor, arlovski had not been flat KO'd

w/ one-punch since 2002 (rizzo)

... shiat, mir has been tko'd 4 times since 2002, I don't hear anybody saying he's got a

glass-chin ? ... & he hasn't faced a stand-up puncher like rogers or emalianenko either ..

See you keep throwing around this word "noob" like you are the know all...except for in this thread alone I proved you are not. So show some respect and threads like this won't have to be made.

Everyone is a noob when they first start watching but at the end of the day' date=' we are all MMA fans...it is better they are noob MMA fans rather than WWE fans correct?[/quote']

.... you proved my point more than yours dude, (notice I didn't say noob) :P

try reading the whole thread .... if you don't wanna be called a noob :

... its about arlovski having a glass-chin' date=' .. before fedor, arlovski had not been flat KO'd

w/ one-punch since 2002 (rizzo)

... shiat, mir has been tko'd 4 times since 2002, I don't hear anybody saying he's got a

glass-chin ? ... & he hasn't faced a stand-up puncher like rogers or emalianenko either ..[/quote']

I really don't give a **** what anyone calls me bro.. i seen the video .. i know he has a glass jaw .. the fact is that you beat around the bush like a lil ***** and didn't answer him..

I really don't give a **** what anyone calls me bro.. i seen the video .. i know he has a glass jaw .. the fact is that you beat around the bush like a lil ***** and didn't answer him..

... you're biatch whining over if I think arlovski has a glass-jaw after watching the vid ?

I thought my position was clear ?

... I don't think you watched the vid' date=' Juzie was goofing dude, its a 6 minute comedy-skit ...

there is no fight-footage depicting AA's supposed weak chin ... hellooooo ?

[img']http://i39.tinypic.com/n66paw.gif[/img]

First of all is a UFC forum but the UFC is MMA my friend we can talk about 1 of the greatest legend of all time in Martial Art and is Fedor .

Everyone who try to discredit Fedor know noting about MMA or just become a new fan who like Lesnar .

Lesnar is maybed the worst UFC champion who ever live and if he face fedor he will loose .

Archived