Dan Hardy will never hold a UFC belt.

RIPPEDATHLETE

Before he had this shot lined up' date=' people were saying he had a good potential and could cause serious problems in a couple of years, he's now a terrible fighter just because of the difference in skill between him and GSP??? Crazy[/quote']

Welcome to the forum my friend.

Michael Bisping has one of the worst chins in mma too apparently.

All those times he's been knocked out an all. :P

He's 1 lucky punch away right now

I wouldn't call it luck. He's very capable of knocking people out.

GSP has not been knocked out. And i don't see it happening. He's been "rocked" so what. He has a very good chin. Hardy doesn't have enough power to knock him out.

GSP has not been knocked out. And i don't see it happening. He's been "rocked" so what. He has a very good chin. Hardy doesn't have enough power to knock him out.

Anybody can get knocked out. How can you say Dan Hardy doesn't have enough power to knock him out? Are you a physicist?

I don't think Dan Hardy will win like, but to say he hasn't got the power to knock gsp out doesn't really make sense.

Anybody, caught cleanly enough on the chin will be knocked out.

Including gsp. fact.

This one time I saw a movie...and this guy hit the other guy, and I was like OH SNAP, and then ya....

seriously people ANYONE CAN KNOCK OUT ANYONE given a clean enough hit. Except Fitch he landed a very clean one on GSP and it didn't even phase him...does that mean Fitchs stand up sucks or GSP just has a good chin.

I don't think Dan Hardy will win like' date=' but to say he hasn't got the power to knock gsp out doesn't really make sense.

Anybody, caught cleanly enough on the chin will be knocked out.

Including gsp. fact.[/quote']

Very true. Anything can happen with 4oz gloves on. That said GSP isn't Swick or Markham to come in swinging wildly hands down chin up.

Dan is a good fighter with a ton of potential. If he loses to GSP its no knock on him, most everybody does. I don't think he is a one trick pony or a flash in the pan. I do think though that after this fight, win or lose he needs to stop focusing so much on his stand up and round out his game more. No one lasts for long at the top anymore without the full package of skills.

Well..Brock Lesnar is one dimensional and he got a belt..

he is dana's golden boy but i think he gonna look way better in his next fight he has to or he loses.but find a heavy weight as big as him that moves like that .

also i see hardy losing to gsp then being throw to the wolves fitch,koscheck,alves,anyone in the top ten besides swick .

Anybody can get knocked out. How can you say Dan Hardy doesn't have enough power to knock him out? Are you a physicist?

if GSP stood there with his guard down waiting/letting Dan take a clean perfectly accurate hit, then yes. GSP isn't gonna put himself in a position where Hardy's gonna be able to have a situation remotely close to that. I do agree anyone can knock anyone out essentially. But i just don't see hardy doing it to GSP. if he wasn't able to do it to swick or davis, under the same circumstances he wouldn't be able to do it to GSP. just my opinion.

if GSP stood there with his guard down waiting/letting Dan take a clean perfectly accurate hit' date=' then yes. GSP isn't gonna put himself in a position where Hardy's gonna be able to have a situation remotely close to that. I do agree anyone can knock anyone out essentially. But i just don't see hardy doing it to GSP. if he wasn't able to do it to swick or davis, under the same circumstances he wouldn't be able to do it to GSP. just my opinion.[/quote']

Thats not what you said, you said Hardy hasn't got the power to knock gsp out.

that's the UFC hype machine talking :P

No it aint, trust me.

Been a fan of Dan Hardy since he fought in Cage Force.

Not a guy to be underestimated and I think that's what's happening here..

Probably wont win, but I'll tell you something for a fact, he'll give a better account of himself than the so called "pit-bull" did.

Trust me.

I just get the feeling he's being overlooked.

I have a real funny feeling about this fight!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. When I saw the countdown video of Hardy training in China when he was younger and the commitment at a young age, I was impressed. This guy is no joke. He full shut down GSP's statement that "Hardy doesnt know what a martial artist is". Hardy in my opinion is an athlete that is outspoken, honest even if it offends, and loves to 'brawl' and hype up the fight. Deep down he is a martial artist like GSP.

I rate this fight GSP - 60%, Hardy 40%

Agreed. When I saw the countdown video of Hardy training in China when he was younger and the commitment at a young age' date=' I was impressed. This guy is no joke. He full shut down GSP's statement that "Hardy doesnt know what a martial artist is". Hardy in my opinion is an athlete that is outspoken, honest even if it offends, and loves to 'brawl' and hype up the fight. Deep down he is a martial artist like GSP.

I rate this fight GSP - 60%, Hardy 40%[/quote']

Your right, I think most sensible people would respect Dan after seeing that show.

And yeah gsp's Martial Artist statement makes him look a bit silly now.

Dan Hardy is most defiantly a Martial Artist, but is also a brawler.

I don't think the same could be said of gsp.

All that said, I think George will win

I just want Dan to have a good performance and earn some respect,and if he did pull an upset all the better.

Cue the nuthugging!!!!

Your right' date=' I think most sensible people would respect Dan after seeing that show.

And yeah gsp's Martial Artist statement makes him look a bit silly now.

Dan Hardy is most defiantly a Martial Artist, but is also a brawler.

I don't think the same could be said of gsp.

All that said, I think George will win

I just want Dan to have a good performance and earn some respect,and if he did pull an upset all the better.

Cue the nuthugging!!!![/quote']

He will gain repect or loose some , Fighter are always at 1 fight to putt down on the rating .

Archived