Fitch vs. Alves

SpiderProdigy

i shall be pulling for alves big time on this one' date=' but fitch is just too much of a monster and is more than likely gonna bully him around using his size and strength (like he does to pretty much everyone)

x[/quote']

fitch is not as big as alves alves has the bigger frame and hes more muscular dont worry alves will put on a show tko via round 2

Fitch almost got beat in his last fight, against a no name dude, at that. He was body hugging like he needed lovin. He's soo boring I think i'd have more fun watching molasses fall down a tree.

Alves has improved dramatically from their last fight, which was over 3 years ago. As long as Alves injured leg has healed up, he should be able to stuff a takedown easily. Heck, Kos couldn't take him down if his life depended on it, and he's a better wrestler than Fitch. I think Alves will stuff his takedowns, and end up KO'ing him in the later rounds. I hope he breaks Fitch's jaw. I'm tired of seeing him now. He's just SOOOOOOO Boring.

fitch is not as big as alves alves has the bigger frame and hes more muscular dont worry alves will put on a show tko via round 2

i doubt you could call alves "bigger", stockier perhaps but certainly not bigger

i think their weight is similiar when they arent cutting and fitch is a much taller guy

i hope you're right about thiago getting the KO though, fingers crossed

x

Archived