Jon Jones

WalkLikeAWarrior707

Man I love this kid! He is not only a young and exciting fighter but he is very smart and has the best mindset of any UFC fighter I have ever seen and a great mindset will get you very far in life. He is a beast and he is only getting better!!!! This was a great article and I enjoyed reading it. I love how they compared him to Jimi Hendrix because I can see that they are both alike except for Jimi was an amazing guitar player and Jones kick's **** in amazing style. I love the spinning back elbows he throws and all of his unorthodox strikes. Because if I were in the UFC thats what I would be throwing. I love his style and him as a person and in a couple of years I believe he will be up to the level of the great. Im watching all of this kids fights and this fight with Brandon Vera is gonna be an amazing fight I can just feel it to exciting fighters. I got Jones winning this one by 3rd round KO or SUB Its gonna be an all out war

The only thing i could compare Bones and Hendrix with is skin colour (color for my american friends)

Well then you might not know much about Hendrix or Jones. They are both laid back and mellow, they are both recognized as being really good soo early in their career. And I believe they are both ahead of their time. There are many similarities between the two I could name a few more if you want

Archived