Gsp vs Hardy poll (On who you want to win)

wanderlei4ever

I'm a Brit, and I want GSP to win. Dan Hardy has a big mouth that needs shutting. GSP will take care of that for me.

When I say I'm a Brit, I should point out that I'm Scottish and there's something that annoys me. In the latest primetime episode we saw Dan Hardy prancing around in a suit like superman with a union jack underneath his shirt. Why is he wearing a union jack? He's not doing it for Great Britain. He's said multiple times in the build up to his fights that he's doing ti for England, so why isn't he wearing the St Georges cross instead? And why should I support him?

Even if he wasn't a loud mouthed git, I still wouldn't support him.

hardy is no contender dana gots a mouth full of brit nuts

Hardy is a contender. He earned the right to fight for the title. I don't think he'll win, because I don't think there's a WW in the UFC who could beat GSP right now, but your comment about Dana Brit Nuts blah blah blah, is ridiculous. If he wanted to appease a British audience, why put a Brit in with the best natural athlete, and possible pound for pound best in the world?

I just want gsp to prove that his stand-up is more dangerous than hardy's...ALSO THAT THIS FIGHT IS A MISTAKE...AND HE REALLY IS TH P4P BEST RIGHT NOW

Talking about p4p best whats up with your sig? Lost bet or sumtin?

P4P BEST:

1.LYOTO MACHIDA

2.NATE"THE GREAT" MARQUART

3.THIAGO SILVA

4.THIAGO ALVES

5.JOSE ALDO

You can't really consider Nate and T.Silva p4p second and third right?

I'm a Brit' date=' and I want GSP to win. Dan Hardy has a big mouth that needs shutting. GSP will take care of that for me.

When I say I'm a Brit, I should point out that I'm Scottish and there's something that annoys me. In the latest primetime episode we saw Dan Hardy prancing around in a suit like superman with a union jack underneath his shirt. Why is he wearing a union jack? He's not doing it for Great Britain. He's said multiple times in the build up to his fights that he's doing ti for England, so why isn't he wearing the St Georges cross instead? And why should I support him?

Even if he wasn't a loud mouthed git, I still wouldn't support him.[/quote']

Im Scottish too and i didn't know about the whole 'only doing it for england' thing but i would just love to hear some of the **** the americans would hit out with at there being a british champ lol.

I'm a Brit' date=' and I want GSP to win. Dan Hardy has a big mouth that needs shutting. GSP will take care of that for me.

Thats a good point.Im technically a Brit being from England but i will always call myself English and not British.I hate the skirt wearing,haggish eating,ginger haired a*seholes from north of the border more than any englishman/women and would never support a scot representing "BRITAIN" for example Andy Murrey,the most miserable b*stard known to man.So its no surprise to me a scot not supporting an englishman.Lets face it Scotland,stick to snooker and curling the only sports your good at!!

Dan Hardy looks like a carnival act......and its hard to support a fighter .....which his looks make it questionable whether or not he even likes chicks...lol

You really are a knob, aren't you. How does his look have anything to do with his sexual preference. Answer, it doesn't, but you will continue to post the same tired schtick until someone finally gratifies you with a LOL or a ROFLMAO, giving you the ego boost you so desperately crave.

Dan Hardy looks like a carnival act......and its hard to support a fighter .....which his looks make it questionable whether or not he even likes chicks...lol

u know whats not questionable, he had more chicks than u or many people here could ever have. just cuz he has a mohawk doesnt make him a *****

talking about p4p best whats up with your sig? Lost bet or sumtin?

P4p best:

1.lyoto machida

2.nate"the great" marquart

3.thiago silva

4.thiago alves

5.jose aldo

you can't really consider nate and t.silva p4p second and third right?

thats just in my mind who i really think is the p4p best but...i know deep down he is...just tired of every down playin his stand-up...just because he hasn't used it much...and notice i said now

after machida/shogun 2...he will be

You really are a knob' date=' aren't you. How does his look have anything to do with his sexual preference. Answer, it doesn't, but you will continue to post the same tired schtick until someone finally gratifies you with a LOL or a ROFLMAO, giving you the ego boost you so desperately crave.[/quote']

haha shut down

another jock wih a massive chip on his shoulder hes a brit if he was a scot i would support him, ****in tossa

It was for a photo shoot you moron

You really are a knob' date=' aren't you. How does his look have anything to do with his sexual preference. Answer, it doesn't, but you will continue to post the same tired schtick until someone finally gratifies you with a LOL or a ROFLMAO, giving you the ego boost you so desperately crave.[/quote']

lol

So true :)

Cheers

I'm not too bothered' date=' don't get me wrong, gsp is my favorite fighter but, imagine what he would be like if he lost? wow, or he may even move up to middleweight, as a gsp fan i want him to win but as an mma fan i think it would be better if hardy won.[/quote']

+1000

agree (gsp isn't my fav fighter, but has been at some stage, a loss would be exciting for him! good things would come from it, for the fans. and hardy will never keep the belt for long if he does win)

Everybody ready for a new welterweight champ' date=' cause I am. GSP is gonna get knocked out and it gonna be GOOOOOOD!!![/quote']

After GSP lost he always come back stronger and beter , a stronger and beter GSP will be someting realy scary for the WW . I dont think is good for all the WW if he lost .

Said this before and ill say it again i do not like GSP because he used to be semi interesting to watch now he is the most boring thing to hit the octagon since TUF heavyweights. I do not like how he gets praised for laying on people for 5 rounds and guys like Lesnar get booed for it(when Lesnar actually finishes fights).

Another thing people say Dan Hardy doesnt have good stand-up, thats complete BS, granted they may have amped up his punching power in the countdown he has damn good striking and puts together great combinations.

I honestly believe GSP doesnt stand a chance on his feet because Hardys the best defensive striker hes ever fought(Meaning hes a great coutner puncher and what not) The problem Alves had was that he was an agressive striker meening he constantly pushed the pace and when Gsp started getting him to the mat he was basically helpless. Hardy on the other hand will punish GSP when he tries to get the takedown.

Just my opinion but thats what im kind of speculating however it could just be GSP dominating again which would be such a disappointment

Said this before and ill say it again i do not like GSP because he used to be semi interesting to watch now he is the most boring thing to hit the octagon since TUF heavyweights. I do not like how he gets praised for laying on people for 5 rounds and guys like Lesnar get booed for it(when Lesnar actually finishes fights).

Another thing people say Dan Hardy doesnt have good stand-up' date=' thats complete BS, granted they may have amped up his punching power in the countdown he has damn good striking and puts together great combinations.

I honestly believe GSP doesnt stand a chance on his feet because Hardys the best defensive striker hes ever fought(Meaning hes a great coutner puncher and what not) The problem Alves had was that he was an agressive striker meening he constantly pushed the pace and when Gsp started getting him to the mat he was basically helpless. Hardy on the other hand will punish GSP when he tries to get the takedown.

Just my opinion but thats what im kind of speculating however it could just be GSP dominating again which would be such a disappointment[/quote']

U realy compare GSP GNP to Lay n pray Lesnar ?

U realy funny u know .

http://www.mmaforreal.com/2010/3/19/1380341/so-you-have-to-finish-your

go watch it u will find out why GSP do not LNP .

U realy compare GSP GNP to Lay n pray Lesnar ?

U realy funny u know .

http://www.mmaforreal.com/2010/3/19/1380341/so-you-have-to-finish-your

go watch it u will find out why GSP do not LNP .

Whens anyone ever challenged GSP on the ground? Im not saying hes a bad wrestler by god thats the last thing im trying to say. However his entire gameplan revolves around the ground wether its GnP or trying for a submission. The way i was comparing it to Lesnar is that he goes into a fight basically looking for the quickest route to the ground.(its all how you interprut it i guess)

GSP defintly has a rock solid ground game but that doesnt him make him this unbeatable force that people make him out to be. I still dont know where people get the whole He has amazing stand-up thing(granted he isnt bad on his feet)

Archived