Biggest threat to Lesnar's title

AxemurdererCAN

its impossible for me to make a decision because fact is even though all of them are more techincal strikers, its really just going to come down to who can control brocks strength. punch, kick, and try to submit him all you want, but if brocks ontop of you holding you down and smashing your face, nothing else is going to matter.

i would like brock to loose, I don't love him or hate him but i would like to see someone take him out and see what he would come back like.

frank mir is without doubt the biggest threat to lesnars title.. considering hes the only guy to beat lesnar and hes just as big as him and i just think frank mir wants the belt alot more then lesnar....lesnar just wants to beat frank..while mir wants the belt and for lesnar to die ahahah! iunno deff cain velasquez is a threat too but hes too small for brock

frank mir is without doubt the biggest threat to lesnars title.. considering hes the only guy to beat lesnar and hes just as big as him and i just think frank mir wants the belt alot more then lesnar....lesnar just wants to beat frank..while mir wants the belt and for lesnar to die ahahah! iunno deff cain velasquez is a threat too but hes too small for brock

I think he would still dethrone him with superior cardio and stand up that is lightyears ahead of Brock. And Couture held his own decently when clinching and wrestling with Brock so i don't think Brock could overwhelm Velasquez with his size only.

Pretty sure that Carwin would beat Brock too...

i deff agree that cain has better cardio and hes most deff going to get the belt sooner than later but i think brocks size and strength would be a factor if they ever fought..but man trust me i hate brock lesnar prob more than anybody in ufc..thats just my honest opinion im 100 percent behind cain i just think realisticly that would happen..but who cares mir is going to get the belt after he beats carwin

haha yeahhhh budday!! ur my boi ! i cant already picture it ...declaring the winner by knockout..ANNNNNNNNDD NEWWWWWWWWWWW ufc heavyweight champion of the world...FRANKKKKKKK MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hahaha lesnars a fkn prick

I wanna say dos Santos, but Im not sure he is quite there yet. I need to see his ground game. I would be Cain, but I think he might just be too small. After what Brock did to Mir last time, despite Frank recent physical transformation, I dont dare saying Mir. That leaves Carwin. I say Shane Carwin.

i deff agree that cain has better cardio and hes most deff going to get the belt sooner than later but i think brocks size and strength would be a factor if they ever fought..but man trust me i hate brock lesnar prob more than anybody in ufc..thats just my honest opinion im 100 percent behind cain i just think realisticly that would happen..but who cares mir is going to get the belt after he beats carwin

Yeh I loathe him too and for me it's all good as long as sum1 dethrones him. But I honestly believe that Cain will be the one that truly shows him what mma is all about and will turn than one trick pony into sausage if he ever gets his hands on Prick...sry I ment Brock >=D

LOL....MIR isnt just a threat for the title......he may end Brock's career!

I agree. Mir spent a lot of time coasting on pure talent. Just look at what kind of shape he's showed up to fight at sometimes.

I think an intensely focused Mir who knows exactly what can happen when a man of Brocks size pins you up against the cage is certainly a threat!

Just my two cents.

haha yeahhhh budday!! ur my boi ! i cant already picture it ...declaring the winner by knockout..ANNNNNNNNDD NEWWWWWWWWWWW ufc heavyweight champion of the world...FRANKKKKKKK MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hahaha lesnars a fkn prick

another complete and utter waste of oxygen

cain is a smaller worse version then lesnar cain is outstanding but putting him agaisnt lesnar would be a horrible fight for cain it would be a tko first round

Worse version wtf hav you been smoking? Velasquez has better bjj and far superior striking and I'd say wrestling is pretty much even...

i think i would have to say

1.carwin-big puncher and similar wrestling pedigree...lesnar might not have the chance to get shane down and pound him out

2.mir-added size and strength along with his far better striking and jits

3.cain velasquez gets #3 over JDS for the simple fact we know cain has good wrestling,wheras JDS hasnt been tested in the department yet

4.cigano-big time puncher...little known about how he'd handle himself on the ground,though seeing as how he's fighting out of black house..im sure he'd be fine

5.GG-i think there is a possibility of gabe connecting with a punch or kick to put brock to sleep

my 2 cents

Archived