one question

money14

I have one question why does everyone think rashard evans sucks and hate him? This guy was the ufc light heavyweight champion and had a couple of great knockouts. I know he will face rampage in a couple of events i forgot which one it is but i hope rashard will win to show everyone he deserves to be back as the #1 contender

I have one question why does everyone think rashard evans sucks and hate him? This guy was the ufc light heavyweight champion and had a couple of great knockouts. I know he will face rampage in a couple of events i forgot which one it is but i hope rashard will win to show everyone he deserves to be back as the #1 contender

you are so right idk why either maybe is his attitude

rashad is just a ****in trask talking ***** who will be out of ufc after rampage puts him in a coma 4 life! besides rashad talks way to much trash and thinks he runs the ufc bcz he knocked out chuck lidell ...and we all know what stage chuck was in his career when they fought.rashads just a ***** staright up

I'm pretty sure it's because of his ****iness when he won th ultimate fighter and the LHW title. But I can't really blame the guy for that...If I was undefeaded and became UFC champion I would consider myself a God wouldn't accept any title defends simply because there is no way sum1 could have earned a shot against me :D

Well he lost the belt to a karate kid but didn't lost his haters...I think he's still cool and one of th best LHWs out there.

Agreed with some of the other posts. Class goes a long way when it comes to sports. Theres no excuse for trash talking or acting like an A@#. I think Rashad would get alot more respect in the cage if he let his hand do the talking instead of his mouth.

money14 asks: I have one question why does everyone think rashard evans sucks and hate him?

Yahoo answers: Our database doesn't know who the **** Rashard Evans is. Sorry, try again.

If you meant Rashad Evans, the answer would be because of his first impressions he gave viewers for the second season of The Ultimate Fighter. In one of his exhibiton fights on the show, he was seen dancing around in the cage while his corner is yelling instructions at him, urging him to finish the fight. His has two KOs that are even remotely memorable, one over fan favorite Chuck Liddell, and a head kick over Sean Salmon. And having a KO over someone people like a LOT more than you doesn't exactly make you likeable.

Archived