Brock Lesnar.. Most Powerful Puncher in Fight History. (K-1 & Boxing Included)

ArcaneKnight

Now I'm not saying he's the best striker or the best boxer, but he punches with more force than any fighter who has ever lived. K-1, Boxing, it doesnt matter, he hits harder than them all. Mike Tyson and the Klitschko brothers included. Getting hit by Brock is like getting hit by a rhinoceros at 45 mph.

Brock could punch you in your mouth piece and make you do a backflip. He made a 255+ lb Heath Herring bust a backflip accross the Octagon, then simultaneously ran a 4.4 40 and caught Heath Herring mid air and speared him to the ground. Name anyone else in the world, or who has ever lived that could do that? Exactly. Nobody. Imagine what he'd do to that pipsqueak Fedor?

I don't remember seeing the Klitschko bro's straight rights make fighters do backhand springs in the ring. Wlad had a tough time putting away a LHW for crying out loud. He couldn't even make Chambers backflip over the top rope. He only got the knockout the last 10 seconds of the fight, and it was probably the weakest knockdown in boxing history.

Crazy how a wrestler could come into MMA with no real previous striking experience, and become the most powerful puncher in combat sports history, inside of a year or 2. Hit harder than fighters that are trained to throw nothing but punches their whole lives.. Pro boxers. Sorry but Shane Carwin doesn't stand a chance

kk first of all heath herring is a fkn disgrace to ufc..they basically gave him that fight cuz they knew he would win like i bet theres some random dude who doesnt even compete in any mma or boxing kicboxing etc...could punch harder then any mma fighter..u say hes got the most power yet he has no knock outs? i just think you want brocks D

I've stated nothing but facts in my post. Brock is the only person in the world who has punched a 250+ lb man and made him do a backflip. Bad fighter or not, only Brock is capable of lifting a 250lb+ man off of his feet and making him do a backflip with a single punch. Then had the athleticism to run and catch him mid air and spear him to the canvas.

Most explosive and powerful puncher in fight history. Hands down bar none.

I've stated nothing but facts in my post. Brock is the only person in the world who has punched a 250+ lb man and made him do a backflip. Bad fighter or not' date=' only Brock is capable of lifting a 250lb+ man off of his feet and making him do a backflip with a single punch. Then had the athleticism to run and catch him mid air and spear him to the canvas.

Most explosive and powerful puncher in fight history. Hands down bar none.[/quote']

Fact:

not_impressed.jpg

I've stated nothing but facts in my post. Brock is the only person in the world who has punched a 250+ lb man and made him do a backflip. Bad fighter or not' date=' only Brock is capable of lifting a 250lb+ man off of his feet and making him do a backflip with a single punch. Then had the athleticism to run and catch him mid air and spear him to the canvas.

Most explosive and powerful puncher in fight history. Hands down bar none.[/quote']

im pretty sure that rampage has the hardest punch, i remember them doing tests on MMA fighters and rampage was the hardest hitting out of any division, so until brock participates in the same form of testing you are only assuming that he has the hardest punch which is a far cry from the supposed "facts" you nothing but stated

Now I'm not saying he's the best striker or the best boxer' date=' but he punches with more force than any fighter who has ever lived. K-1, Boxing, it doesnt matter, he hits harder than them all. Mike Tyson and the Klitschko brothers included. Getting hit by Brock is like getting hit by a rhinoceros at 45 mph.

Brock could punch you in your mouth piece and make you do a backflip. He made a 255+ lb Heath Herring bust a backflip accross the Octagon, then simultaneously ran a 4.4 40 and caught Heath Herring mid air and speared him to the ground. Name anyone else in the world, or who has ever lived that could do that? Exactly. Nobody. Imagine what he'd do to that pipsqueak Fedor?

I don't remember seeing the Klitschko bro's straight rights make fighters do backhand springs in the ring. Wlad had a tough time putting away a LHW for crying out loud. He couldn't even make Chambers backflip over the top rope. He only got the knockout the last 10 seconds of the fight, and it was probably the weakest knockdown in boxing history.

Crazy how a wrestler could come into MMA with no real previous striking experience, and become the most powerful puncher in combat sports history, inside of a year or 2. Hit harder than fighters that are trained to throw nothing but punches their whole lives.. Pro boxers. Sorry but Shane Carwin doesn't stand a chance[/quote']

and i'm finally a AK fan, nice work!

Brett Rogers almost showed Fedor how they do it at Sam's club..

Brock Lesnar will definetly show Fedor how they do it in the WWE.

rogers is a better striker then lesnar though and id say hits harder too, you are assuming lesnar hits so hard because of his size but its not true bret rogers arlovski jds all hit harder then lesnar

now i'm not saying he's the best striker or the best boxer' date=' but he punches with more force than any fighter who has ever lived. K-1, boxing, it doesnt matter, he hits harder than them all. Mike tyson and the klitschko brothers included. Getting hit by brock is like getting hit by a rhinoceros at 45 mph.

Brock could punch you in your mouth piece and make you do a backflip. He made a 255+ lb heath herring bust a backflip accross the octagon, then simultaneously ran a 4.4 40 and caught heath herring mid air and speared him to the ground. Name anyone else in the world, or who has ever lived that could do that? Exactly. Nobody. Imagine what he'd do to that pipsqueak fedor?

I don't remember seeing the klitschko bro's straight rights make fighters do backhand springs in the ring. Wlad had a tough time putting away a lhw for crying out loud. He couldn't even make chambers backflip over the top rope. He only got the knockout the last 10 seconds of the fight, and it was probably the weakest knockdown in boxing history.

Crazy how a wrestler could come into mma with no real previous striking experience, and become the most powerful puncher in combat sports history, inside of a year or 2. Hit harder than fighters that are trained to throw nothing but punches their whole lives.. Pro boxers. Sorry but shane carwin doesn't stand a chance[/quote'] hellllllll no its carwin nuff said

bruce Lee could spring a 235 lb (107 kg) opponent 15 feet (4.6 metres) away with a 1 inch punch. and Bruce lee is a Twig compared to Lesnar. so until Lesnar can knock a 235 pound man fifteen feet back with a 1 inch punch consider yourself OWNED. GG NO RE TROLL

Sure he hits hard, it is pure physics, mass X acceleration = Force. Just like the "backflip" was pure physics caused more by Herring reversing his momentum suddenly and Brock landing that lucky right hand out of nowhere at just the right time.

But he is no El Guapo. He hits so hard they had to measure it twice to affirm the results because once was so shockingly high it looked like an anomaly.... His next strikes were even harder than the first.

And the Rampage thing on Fight Science was a slam measured as the most powerful impact in all of sports.

El Guapo is the man.

kk first of all heath herring is a fkn disgrace to ufc..they basically gave him that fight cuz they knew he would win like i bet theres some random dude who doesnt even compete in any mma or boxing kicboxing etc...could punch harder then any mma fighter..u say hes got the most power yet he has no knock outs? i just think you want brocks D

Heath Herring is a disgrace?????

dude watch some previous fights

Heath is a great fighter

you need to be educated

are you retarded? make a new account your a famous troll on these forums it isnt even funny.

my tags beat your tags

BILL GOLDBERG BEAT BROCK LESNAR AT WRESTLEMANIA TWENTY BILL GOLDBERG PICKED BROCK ABOVE HIS HEAD WHICH IS MORE IMPRESSIVE THEN HEATH HERRING BACKFLIPPIN (HEATH HAS NEVER WON A WWE TITLE)

BILL GOLDBERG... GREATEST FIGHTER EVER!

are you retarded? make a new account your a famous troll on these forums it isnt even funny.

my tags beat your tags

BILL GOLDBERG BEAT BROCK LESNAR AT WRESTLEMANIA TWENTY BILL GOLDBERG PICKED BROCK ABOVE HIS HEAD WHICH IS MORE IMPRESSIVE THEN HEATH HERRING BACKFLIPPIN (HEATH HAS NEVER WON A WWE TITLE)

BILL GOLDBERG... GREATEST FIGHTER EVER!

stfu and post something constructive/positive or dont post at all

hahaha this thread is stupid. brock did not make heath "flip".. heath rolled backwards.. he did not do a flip, he rolled backwards then brock speared him before he got up. he did not catch him in "mid air". it was never proven as a fact that brock has the hardest punch in mma or the world. so stop lying to yourself, become a real mma fan

Now I'm not saying he's the best striker or the best boxer' date=' but he punches with more force than any fighter who has ever lived. K-1, Boxing, it doesnt matter, he hits harder than them all. Mike Tyson and the Klitschko brothers included. Getting hit by Brock is like getting hit by a rhinoceros at 45 mph.

Crazy how a wrestler could come into MMA with no real previous striking experience, and become the most powerful puncher in combat sports history, inside of a year or 2. Hit harder than fighters that are trained to throw nothing but punches their whole lives.. Pro boxers. Sorry but Shane Carwin doesn't stand a chance[/quote']

Hes not even close.

Oh dear' date=' yet another moronic thread, let me ask you something, did Brock actually knock heath out??? no, he did not, how can someone have the hardest punches in history when he hasn't knocked anyone out? you are a tard.[/quote']

Punch on Randy was a grazing shot, skipped off his head and still dropped him. Wasn't a direct hit, just a glancing blow, and Randy didn't know where the hell he was, til the 3 inch elbows reminded him to get KTFO.

Brock connected on the last inch of reach he had on Heath Herring, so he couldn't put everything he had into it. But look what that did, backflipped Heath Herring TFO.

Brock dropped Mir in their first fight with a straight up jab, a punch he didn't even step into. He threw it out there for the hell of it, and Brock body dropped his ****. Brock is like a gorilla, he doesn't even know his own strength. But now that I am educating him on it, breaking it down in lamens terms for him, you will really see the devastation his punches bring..

2nd fight, Brock smashed Mir's face in. Within a matter of a couple minutes, Brock made it so the only way you could identify Frank Mir was by his dental records. Nobody has ever disfigured a corpse that bad, that fast.

And that Bruce Lee crap is a myth. I need to see video evidence. Brock is proven, Bruce Lee is all hype.

you couch potatoes really are amusing...Brock is big and brock is strong but he by no means is even the top 10 of the hardest hitters in all of the hw mma. A punch is all in the snap and Brock just throws with weight and no snap. The difference is like someone bumping into with a car goin 5 miles an hour, may knock you down, may hurt a little but nothing devasting, now take something much smaller like a baseball bat and get hit by that, its gonna hurt much more and even break bones. Brocks punches move people they dont go through people...Brock wouldnt even be within 500 lbs of square inch pressure to one of Fedors punches. Yup, he knocked heath back ( moved him ) watch Fedor vs heath and see what his punches do, they dont move you, they go through you. Happy trolling with such posts.

dude your acually braindead if u honestly think hes got the mos powerful punch get your facts straight...rampage has the hardest...and lesnar has no ko's just tko....and iunno if u were on fkn mushrooms when u watched that heath herring fight but he didnt do a fkn backflip he deff dropped but it wasnt a fkn backflip you just fantasize being brocks personal *****

That punch Brock made Herring do a backflip with, probably only hit with about 10% of Brock's true power, being that it hit with the last inch of his reach, now factor in Brock was only 60% at the time, due to his illness, he only hit Heath with about 6% of his true capabilites. If he hit Heath 100%, at a 100%, he would've made Heath do a triple misty backflip and knocked him completely out of the Octagon. Heath probably would've went on to do a goofy footed double fakey ollie grind on the top of the cage railing before he went out too.

What does this all add up to? Bad news for anyone who fights a 100% Brock Lesnar... Now that his illness is out of the way, HW's are in trouble. Fighter's won't be able to tag team Brock with diverticultitis. Brock has been in handicap matches his entire UFC career so far. Now it's one on one for nothing but titles on the line. And without illnesses to help fighter's beat Brock, they don't stand a chance.

Based on what Brock has done, with so few fights, and at only 60%, he could retire right now and go on to be known as the greatest mixed martial artist to ever compete in MMA. This is backed up by mathematical proof, and you can't argue with mathematics. The numbers are true and the proof is absolute.

That punch Brock made Herring do a backflip with' date=' probably only hit with about 10% of Brock's true power, being that it hit with the last inch of his reach, now factor in Brock was only 60% at the time, due to his illness, he only hit Heath with about 6% of his true capabilites. If he hit Heath 100%, at a 100%, he would've made Heath do a triple misty backflip and knocked him completely out of the Octagon. Heath probably would've went on to do a goofy footed double fakey ollie grind on the top of the cage railing before he went out too.[/b']

What does this all add up to? Bad news for anyone who fights a 100% Brock Lesnar... Now that his illness is out of the way, HW's are in trouble. Fighter's won't be able to tag team Brock with diverticultitis. Brock has been in handicap matches his entire UFC career so far. Now it's one on one for nothing but titles on the line. And without illnesses to help fighter's beat Brock, they don't stand a chance.

Based on what Brock has done, with so few fights, and at only 60%, he could retire right now and go on to be known as the greatest mixed martial artist to ever compete in MMA. This is backed up by mathematical proof, and you can't argue with mathematics. The numbers are true and the proof is absolute.

You just blew my mind

dude i acually want to slap you ...i havnt seen lesnar rly rock anybody besides herring and as far as couture getting rocked..that was on the temple almost 100 percent of fighters drop when they get hit there, like your going to be in shock after frank mir can take lesnars punches and puts him to sleep.then whos going to be the best mma fighter of all time? like r u his brother or something trying to gain more fans for him cuz it aint working,,ur boi lesnar is nothing but a washed up meathead...but if u truly believe what u say then good for you man,,where can u hook me up with the bomb ****?

I gotta agree with this. Brock by far isnt the best or most talented, but I do agree that when he connects, probably the hardest puncher out there.

and don't forget that brock is the only guy who is capable of superplex the big show from the top rope wherein the ring collapsed.:cool:

AK i realy think u lost ur magic touch , u not even trying in this one .

Archived