Fedor & Mousasi- UFC

shogun_beast

Dana makes it clear he likes mousasi and will still do what he can to get them both in the UFC...honestly mousasi wont get far in the UFC, and Fedor no doubt will bust some heads.

But will this happen? and when is the question i really want to see fedor fight some good competition again.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Dana_White_Still_Wants_Fedor_And_Mousas?vid=10009841&tid=105

Dana makes it clear he likes mousasi and will still do what he can to get them both in the UFC...honestly mousasi wont get far in the UFC' date=' and Fedor no doubt will bust some heads.

But will this happen? and when is the question i really want to see fedor fight some good competition again.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Dana_White_Still_Wants_Fedor_And_Mousas?vid=10009841&tid=105[/quote']

Pretty sure he would pose a serious threat to any LHW in UFC... But agree with you bout Fedor...

Dana makes it clear he likes mousasi and will still do what he can to get them both in the UFC...honestly mousasi wont get far in the UFC' date=' and Fedor no doubt will bust some heads.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Dana_White_Still_Wants_Fedor_And_Mousas?vid=10009841&tid=105[/quote']

i've been away from mma for a couple of months, and i still know that that's a retarded mma noobish statement

Pretty sure he would pose a serious threat to any LHW in UFC... But agree with you bout Fedor...

Fedor is still fighting decent heavyweights, I would be worried if he was struggling against them but he's beating them easily, everyone forgets what the UFC HW Division was actually like when Fedor signed with Strikeforce.

Fedor is still fighting decent heavyweights' date=' I would be worried if he was struggling against them but he's beating them easily, everyone forgets what the UFC HW Division was actually like when Fedor signed with Strikeforce.[/quote']

agreed^^ , Arlovski gets this "glass-jaw rep" after being KO'd by Grim & Fedor ... the last person to flat KO Andrei was Rock Rizzo in 2002 HELLOOOOOO ... & Rogers did very well vs Emelianenko considering his resume' ... I'm taking him over the Demolition-Man May15th (non-title)

I need to amend the above, my bad > tko'd by rogers ...

Hahahahahaha.

Too bad i'm not a moderator or admin. I would purify this forum so that people with 0% of MMA knowledge would not be allowed to start threads or post. Just read read read and read some more, so when they learn something, they might be given the privilege to start threads or post once a month.

This is pathetic.

Cheers

hahaha

• 4 months later...

Mousassi would do well in the UFC, but I doubt he'd be the champ... I could see him maybe beating Shogun because its a stylistically good match up for him, but I highly doubt he could beat Machida, Evans, or Jones... Machida would judo/karate Mousassi to a decision, Evans would wrestle Mousassi to a decision, and Jones would kill him by whatever means he chooses... it could go either way with Shogun though since it would be a stand up war between the two... it would make for arguably one of the best fights in the UFC if it were to happen... with that said, Mousassi could beat everyone else at LHW, and if he were able to cut to 185, he would easily tear up the MW division and would make worthy competition for Silva... Chael would have the wrestling advantage but his BJJ is so terrible Mousassi could easily score an armbar or guillotine...

Mousassi would do well in the UFC' date=' but I doubt he'd be the champ... I could see him maybe beating Shogun because its a stylistically good match up for him, but I highly doubt he could beat Machida, Evans, or Jones... Machida would judo/karate Mousassi to a decision, Evans would wrestle Mousassi to a decision, and Jones would kill him by whatever means he chooses... it could go either way with Shogun though since it would be a stand up war between the two... it would make for arguably one of the best fights in the UFC if it were to happen... with that said, Mousassi could beat everyone else at LHW, and if he were able to cut to 185, he would easily tear up the MW division and would make worthy competition for Silva... Chael would have the wrestling advantage but his BJJ is so terrible Mousassi could easily score an armbar or guillotine...[/quote']

he could beat shogun? wow what an idiot.

he could beat shogun? wow what an idiot.

I guess I expect this kind of crap from a Shogun troll... but deny it all you want, they have similar strengths, don't really have anything to capitalize on each other's weaknesses and Shogun's knee isn't getting any better... guys still make excuses about the Griffin loss and the Coleman fight over the knee... if Shogun's knee gave him that many problems in those fights I'd hate to see those same problems come up in a fight with Mousasi...

Not saying Shogun would lose, just think stylistically it's Mousasi's better match up and that fight would likely give him the best chance at winning...

But whatever, think what you want to think... chances are you aren't the type of person interested in rational debate and reason...

Archived