Frank Mir or Shane Carwin

maxxx42

This is a hard one for me to call, seeing as I've never seen a Carwin fight, except for short KO clips, and I've seen almost all MIR fights and am a big fan. Carwin has an awesome winning streak of 11-0-0 and I don't know if I can picture MIR changing his record to 11-1-0.

All I'm gonna say is...if Mir gets ahold of a limb...Carwin is royally f**ked. If Mir trys to be a hero with standup' date=' he's gonna get K.Oed. That's my input haha[/quote']

Your probably right about this. But what if Carwin being trappped in a submission brings the best out of him, what if it brings out the worst? You saw when Gonzaga almost KOed him, he became calm and beat the hell out of him.

i think mir will take it his standup is really underrated

This may be true but on the other hand nobody has made it out of the 1st round with Carwin's punching power. Tbh the only way i see Mir winning this is with a sub. If it stays standing yes Mir will probably be able to out strike him but once one of those counter punches land Mir is not going to want to stand with him anymore.

This may be true but on the other hand nobody has made it out of the 1st round with Carwin's punching power. Tbh the only way i see Mir winning this is with a sub. If it stays standing yes Mir will probably be able to out strike him but once one of those counter punches land Mir is not going to want to stand with him anymore.

Agreed, we all seen Mir get KTFO'd by Vera (not in his prime, I know), glass jaw is a glass jaw, Mir can't take punishment, hella killer on the ground though...

Archived