If Gonzaga Loses he should fight ..

d2007k

if gonzaga loses against JDS i dont think there could be a better opponent for him than Gilbert Yvel. Like wise for Gilbert. I would rather have seen this fight first before gonzaga got a shot at JDS. but if he doesnt win (which i dont think he will) i say match him up to Yvel that should make for a excellent fight

Yeah that sounds like a good matchup for him. Yvel and Gonzaga are both very talented but not in the top contention arena.

I think this is just a gimme victory for JDS because they don't want to give him the title shot before someone like Mir or Cain

I really hate this fight tbh. It's pretty pointless. It's doesn't do anything for JDS if he wins. Where do you put him as far as rankings go? Basically exactly where he already is. But, whatever lol

That's not a bad match up though.

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

Zaga would kill yvel.

i agree gonzaga is far better then yvel, and i think he will give jds a better fight then most might think... i definitely give the win to jds but gonzaga can fight.

i thought he was winning the fight with carwin until carwin gave him his patented 1 2 combo and laid him out.

Archived