Jones' staredown looked a bit...

Ataraxia

Like bad acting?

I'm sure he is very excited and full of energy but typically a stare down like that is from huge trash talking. This felt very out of place. Also it really doesn't suit the personality we've seen from him. I mean after his loss to Hamil he was disappointed but within 10 seconds was asking for applause not booing or anything like that.

Like bad acting?

I'm sure he is very excited and full of energy but typically a stare down like that is from huge trash talking. This felt very out of place. Also it really doesn't suit the personality we've seen from him. I mean after his loss to Hamil he was disappointed but within 10 seconds was asking for applause not booing or anything like that.

Yeah I think he was acting too. Everyone is freaking out about it thought like it was real. Vera almost looked scared though haha

Like bad acting?

bones looked a bit on edge, vera was cool ... looking forward to it :eek:

Like bad acting?

Why is everyone saying he was acting? No, he was excited thats it. I know many of you have never had a stare down, let alone a fight, so let me clear it up. its a time where all of your energy and anticipation meets your opponent. This is the biggest fight of his career, in the biggest mma organization, with his toughest opponent to date. So he is pumped, met him head to head and is ready to fight. This is not disrespectful, they are going to punch and kick each other in the face for crying out loud. He is only 22 so with time this energy with all be saved for the ring, but give the kid a break, he"s got a lot of pressure on him too.

He's probably p isse d that his fight with Vera has had zero publicity as it's been completely over shadowed by GSP/Hardy.

Shame, I think this has the potential to be a very good fight and is not a bad card at all IMO, though Bones will have Vera for breakfast, looking forward to seeing that, not a Vera fan at all..over hyped and average.

hah hope bones gets knocked down a notch.

yea vera looked uncomfortable' date=' i think its because he was standing there in his undies[/quote']

What about knocked out a notch, I'd like to see that. I don't think it's going to happen. I don't care whoo win actually, I just wanna see an exciting fight and a KO (we will see a couple of those these few weeks)

Archived