If Jones wins tonight....

ForrestGriffinFan101

I dont get this bandwagon business, If a fighter makes a big jump up in class as happened with Velasquez and is happening now with Jones its obvious your going to think the favourite is going to win, when the underdog wins they deserve more respect... simple as that.

I thought Big Nog was going to beat Velasquez, I dont believe this anymore, am I supposed to just think the same after he easily beat him????

Not me.

I want Vera to win, but would not be surprised if Bones does either.

If Bones wins though, I will still like him about how much I do now. Good fighter, lots of potential, still has some time to go to work out some bugs in his game and get some experience with the big boys.

Hope its a good fight either way, it has the potential of fight of the night or if they really go balls out, fight of the year.

I think the Jones bandwagon is already pretty full. Don't get me wrong, I'm very much on the bandwagon, but there aren't many people on the forum who doubt his potential as a fighter.

Win or Lose tonight, I'd bet my house on Jones being more successful in the sport eventually.

I think the Jones bandwagon is already pretty full. Don't get me wrong' date=' I'm very much on the bandwagon, but there aren't many people on the forum who doubt his potential as a fighter.

Win or Lose tonight, I'd bet my house on Jones being more successful in the sport eventually.[/quote']

Actually a lot of people are jumping off because he got in Vera's face at the weigh-ins. I think it's stupid that people are upset over that I mean Wanderlei does it every fight.

Actually a lot of people are jumping off because he got in Vera's face at the weigh-ins. I think it's stupid that people are upset over that I mean Wanderlei does it every fight.

Yeah but Jones is not Wanderlei and I felt it he did it to be cool or look more badarse but maybe not the fight will speak alot louder then all of these words and letters.

Archived