Bones Jones

EdGOAT

How much weight does Jones cut? and do you think he can cut to MW? if so, what are some intruiging matchups for him at MW, besides Anderson? and another question who else is pumped at Jones' attitude at the weigh ins? that got me running around my house like a little school girl lol!

Just went and found an interview with Jones' date=' apparently he only cuts from 217 so yeah, he could make mw, my bad[/quote']

He was 222 last week. Cut to 206. He's really tall. Not sure if 185 is in his future! Irvin looked like death at 185! Not sure what he cut from but looked horrible! Why would he want to cut down anyway? Plus Jonny Bones was at 6% body fat at 222

Heavy.com: We?ve seen and heard of the troubles Anthony Johnson has had making weight lately, missing by six pounds two fights back and fainting before the weigh-ins last weekend. Do you cut much weight heading into a fight and do you ever think about moving up somewhere down the line seeing as you?re only 22-years-old and still filling out?

Jon Jones: There is definitely still some growing going on, but I don?t cut much weight. I?ve decided to embrace my frame and that?s why I went with the nickname ?Jonny Bones? because if you get the chance to meet me, I?m not that big.

I get that all the time ? ?Man, you skinny! You?re not that big in person? and I?m totally fine with that. I?m comfortable with that.

You know, guys like Bruce Lee, he never bulked up. Guys like (Anderson) Silva, these are guys that can move and really control their body. I so comfortable with my level of strength and my agility, and a lot of that comes from me not cutting weight.

I walk around at a healthy 217 and that?s not a big cut for me at all.

Archived