What's next for the winner of Vera / Jones?

fawley

I think Jones by KO end of round 1. If this happens and is explosive, I think it will send shockwaves through the LHW division. Dana will have to act, and throw him the winner of Rampage / Evans.

Also, look out for Ryan Bader.

Any thoughts?

I think Jones by KO end of round 1. If this happens and is explosive' date=' I think it will send shockwaves through the LHW division. Dana will have to act, and throw him the winner of Rampage / Evans.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

nah its not going to be easy for Jones

i dont know why everybodu underestimates Vera you do that you get Hurt!

This is Jones biggest opponent to date and a much harder challenge than his past opponents.

Vera great stand up and great ground game he will be more than a hand full for Jones

Tonight we will see if the hype is real!

Something tells me this might go to decision.....

But if since Shogun gets the rematch with Machida right away' date=' I think Vera should get his rematch with Couture--win or lose. I'd like to see Jones versus anyone if he beats Vera.[/quote']

I love your photoshop Dr.O!

Shouldn't you be busy developing new pictures instead of reading crappy threads like mine :)

I think Jones by KO end of round 1. If this happens and is explosive' date=' I think it will send shockwaves through the LHW division. Dana will have to act, and throw him the winner of Rampage / Evans.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

haha this is the offcial of whats next to come my rookie dumbies..

vera vs jones=#1 contender for

machida vs shohun=(? vs ?)=rashad vs rampage

by the end of this who knows what will be the next champion by the time ?=vera vs jones

vera wanted top 3? why not give it to him winner of this fight will be top 3 fighter!

so thats whats next for them.. and my predictions for tonight...

vera#1 contender top 3 fighter

Any thoughts?[/quote']

Well, what did I tell ya?

Archived