Animie lovers

flipmodollas

Hey all Just got done watching a fairly new animie movie called Sword of the Stranger. Great animie great subtle hints through out the movie sad ending, but the thing I liked most about this movie was its realistic attributes about it no fire balls or crazy powers it was set in feudal Japan or China not sure which just all around great movie.

If anyone has seen this movie Give me some imput back if not I suggest any Animie lover watch it great showing folks.

Hey all Just got done watching a fairly new animie movie called Sword of the Stranger. Great animie great subtle hints through out the movie sad ending' date=' but the thing I liked most about this movie was its realistic attributes about it no fire balls or crazy powers it was set in feudal Japan or China not sure which just all around great movie.

If anyone has seen this movie Give me some imput back if not I suggest any Animie lover watch it great showing folks.[/quote']

It's not new but it is Great.

I saw it about 2 years ago one of my favs.

============ http://clotheshops.us/==========

sells clothing,footwear,handbags,Sunglasses

Our products sell well in Europe and North America.

Our main product list is as follows:

1.Fashion Sports shoes:

Shox,Dunk,Jordan, Air max, Air force,Adidas, Puma,Prada,D&G, Chanel,

Gucci, Lacoste, LouisVuiton,Bape,Evisu,Timberland,ugg,boots,Burberry,

4us,Hogan,Dior,Greedy

Genius,Versace,Convers,Coach,Dsquared,Maurt,etc.

2.Fashion T-Shirt & Jeans & Jacket:

Bape,AF,AAF,BBC,Evsiu,Juicy,GGG,Burberry,ED-Hardy,Chanel,G-Star,Red

monkey,Christian

Audigie,sinful,lacoste,POLO,Armani,Smet,Baby,Levis,Justcavalli,Versace,

============ http://clotheshops.us/ ==========

True

Religion,Artful Dodger,Rock,Coogi,Crown Holder,RMC,etc.

3.Fashion Handbags:

LV , Prada , Chanel ,D&G, Fendi , EDhardy, Burberry , MIUMIU ,

Gucci ,Chloe , Juicy and Chole,Burse,etc.

4.others:brand watches(rolex,Longines...), belt(d&g, gucci, prada,

chanel, burberry.... ), hats, sunglasses etc.

we sincerely hope to establish the business relation with you.

Looking forward your visit.A

============ http://clotheshops.us/ ==========

It's not new but it is Great.

I saw it about 2 years ago one of my favs.

I think it came out in 08 somthing like that na not new new but kinda new' date=' newer then Samuari X or Bebop for example, but I agree awesome movie sad ending but i loved it you know kinda bittersweet.

Don't hate on crazy powers, Dragon Ball Z pwns the anime world

DBZ was okay back when I was younger not big on "powers" anymore, as for pwning the animie world....nah Bebop has that hands down

Other than "Akira", which everyone knows is the greatest anime feature ever made, one of my favorites is an old one called "Ninja Scroll". I loved watching that one. Not real up on more modern stuff, but my son is and is very artistic and has a good anime style. Plus he already has the computer animation and programming bug. He plans on going to Art school, Learning Japanese, and going to work for MANGA by the time he is 20 in their computer animation and game design division.

Freaking kid is 13 and has his life figured out, I am 40 and I am still winging it. I guess I did something right along the way!

Oh and I LOOOOOVE Afro Samurai!

Other than "Akira"' date=' which everyone knows is the greatest anime feature ever made, one of my favorites is an old one called "Ninja Scroll". I loved watching that one. Not real up on more modern stuff, but my son is and is very artistic and has a good anime style. Plus he already has the computer animation and programming bug. He plans on going to Art school, Learning Japanese, and going to work for MANGA by the time he is 20 in their computer animation and game design division.

Freaking kid is 13 and has his life figured out, I am 40 and I am still winging it. I guess I did something right along the way!

Oh and I LOOOOOVE Afro Samurai![/quote']

Ninja Scroll was awesome loved it as well, I liked the orginal Ghost in the Shell too. I wish the best for you kid as well man sounds like he got his priorites together good head on his shoulders,.

Ninja Scroll was awesome loved it as well' date=' I liked the orginal Ghost in the Shell too. I wish the best for you kid as well man sounds like he got his priorites together good head on his shoulders,.[/quote']

Loved Ghost in The Shell, that was my era in Anime right there.

And thanks. I am super proud of my boy, he awes me all the time, Next year he starts in a science and computer technology private prep school, on full academic scholarship no less! He is gonna be hooking his old man up in the future!

One Piece is my favorite man.

I work at Anime North every year' date=' so if anyone's gonna be up in Toronto you'll know where to find me.[/quote']

Toronto sucks!

Montreal > Toronto

and whomever said DBZ and Bleach... one word.... FILLLERS

Bleach is especially bad when it comes to fillers' date=' the series wouldn't be so bad with out them but then again 300+ episodes is never a good idea when telling a story I.E Naruto[/quote']

Lol stick with the manga for both of those.

There's a great story with them, and the anime takes away from that.

do you people really like anime or is this some kinda joke or something... I don't consider myself cool in any way' date=' i love video games and stuff like that but anime?? really??? it's pretty much the lamest thing I can even think of.[/quote']

No the lamest thing would be to come on a forum under the UN Smithmitch and try and downplay peoples opinions twice.;)

do you people really like anime or is this some kinda joke or something... I don't consider myself cool in any way' date=' i love video games and stuff like that but anime?? really??? it's pretty much the lamest thing I can even think of.[/quote']

fail

Bleach is especially bad when it comes to fillers' date=' the series wouldn't be so bad with out them but then again 300+ episodes is never a good idea when telling a story I.E Naruto[/quote']

bleach fillers are truly terrible.

naruto's fillers can get tedious and boring, but i can forgive them since it's my favourite anime bar none.

avatar the last airbender is american i know, but it's similar to anime, and i love that series too.

the start of tenjho tenge was really cool, have only seen one death note ep but it looks good, i really liked the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, but too bad it didn't finish the story like many other animes, afro samurai was cool, haven't seen #2 yet but heard it's good, i haven't watched fatal fury #3 since i was about 13 but i loved it back then.

i'm relatively new to the world of anime but a fan for sure.

i started watching naruto from the very start again cause waiting for new eps is killing me.

bleach fillers are truly terrible.

naruto's fillers can get tedious and boring' date=' but i can forgive them since it's my favourite anime bar none.

avatar the last airbender is american i know, but it's similar to anime, and i love that series too.

the start of tenjho tenge was really cool, have only seen one death note ep but it looks good, i really liked the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, but too bad it didn't finish the story like many other animes, afro samurai was cool, haven't seen #2 yet but heard it's good, i haven't watched fatal fury #3 since i was about 13 but i loved it back then.

i'm relatively new to the world of anime but a fan for sure.

i started watching naruto from the very start again cause waiting for new eps is killing me.[/quote']

I am actually looking forward to taking my kid to the live action version of "The Last Airbender" due out this summer. looks like a good ride and he enjoys the show.

I am actually looking forward to taking my kid to the live action version of "The Last Airbender" due out this summer. looks like a good ride and he enjoys the show.

i hope that goes well for you and your kid.

i will watch the movie for sure, but i don't think it will compare to the series, for me.

it was one of the most amazing things i've seen, so profound, it moved me deeply.

2nd only to maybe naruto...

Archived