LIVE: UFC Live talk

britishranger

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone who fancies talking about the fights minute by minute do so here . We can discuss all the fights any controversy etc as it happens. If it goes well maybe we can have it all the time

.UFC LIVE

IN LIFE THERE IS WAR IN THE CAGE THERE IS PEACE

BJ PENN

hey it wont let me in the chat room. i rememeber one night when i was drunk i had a stupid cuss word name and now when i click on the chat it says nickname not aloud and i cant get in. did i get banned or something?

Pierce scores an immediate takedown into side control. Paulino regains half guard, but Pierce smothers him with control and the occasional punch from the top. Elbows start to rain from the former SportFight champion. The ref returns the two welterweights to their feet with half a minute to go. Pierce closes the distance and slams Paulino to his back. 10-9 Pierce.

Paulino works a jab but eats a right hook for his efforts. Pierce clinches and Paulino's foot gets caught between the canvas and the cage, halting the action briefly. Pierce backs up Paulino with a punch and delivers another powerful slam on the UFC newcomer, scoring with tight punches and elbows on the ground. Another standup follows. Pierce clinches with no resistance. Paulino lands a glancing right as the round concludes. 10-9 Pierce.

Paulino again comes out firing, landing a solid leg kick. Pierce lands an overhand right and then scores big with another double-leg slam, landing in side control. Pierce continues trying to work his ground and pound, being a little more effective this round than the first two. He starts dropping forearms that find the mark. Paulino gets to his knees, but Pierce drives a solid knee into his thigh before Paulino finally regains his feet. Pierce immediately scoops Paulino and plants him back on the mat. They get back to their feet and start winging punches, Paulino landing a hard right that stuns Pierce a bit, but Pierce reacts well and scores the takedown as the round ends. mike pierce wins via decision

Gormley comes right at Schaub but gets dropped with a short right. They get back up and Schaub just unloads on Gormley, rocking and stalking him across the cage, never slowing his punching attack. Gormley falls to has backside and Schaub follows him down and finishes him off with punches before a roaring hometown crowd. Brendan Schaub wins vis tko in round one.

Howard lands a few good strikes, but quickly gets taken down. As they stand up, Roberts locks on a Kimura, but Howard rolls and gets out. Roberts starts dropping shots from standing over Howard. Howard manages to get out and up, taking Roberts down. Standing at Roberts feet, Howard dives down with a left hand that lands flush on Roberts face for the knockout.

Ludwig lands a hard left that visibly stuns Elkins. Elkins shoots the takedown. Ludwig makes him work for it, but he lands it and the fight is quickly stopped. Ludwig’s left leg double-under while he was slammed down, appearing to break in half in the middle of his shin.

how did clay guida get the fight to the ground? did he drop him or a takedown?

R2 ? Guida starts throwing punches, Gugerty shoots the takedown, but Guida defends and scores a takedown of his own, landing in Gugerty?s guard. Gugerty again goes for the guillotine, but Guida stays patient and pops out, then starts peppering Gugerty with punches. Guida drops some forearms and then unloads some heavier punches. Guida starts mixing in shoulder punches with hammerfists, then climbs on top securing an arm triangle choke for the submission.

R2 ? Guida starts throwing punches' date=' Gugerty shoots the takedown, but Guida defends and scores a takedown of his own, landing in Gugerty?s guard. Gugerty again goes for the guillotine, but Guida stays patient and pops out, then starts peppering Gugerty with punches. Guida drops some forearms and then unloads some heavier punches. Guida starts mixing in shoulder punches with hammerfists, then climbs on top securing an arm triangle choke for the submission.[/quote']

thank you!

go guida! i wonder whose next for him

Archived